Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > UTAH > Utah DOC - What You Need to Know
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Utah DOC - What You Need to Know Information relating to the Utah Department of Corrections. Q&A for those new to the system should be posted here.

Old 01-18-2008, 07:50 PM
he's dirt under my shoe

Default Utah state prison mug shots

How do I find a mug shot for someone in the Utah state prison? I have his county one but I need his utah state prison one....
Sponsored Links
Old 01-19-2008, 07:34 AM
Counting the days...
Donation Award 

Cadie, that's a good question...I don't know the answer though. I guess you can call the prison. My

Old 01-19-2008, 11:52 AM
he's dirt under my shoe

marina did you have more to say? You said

Quote:
I gues you can call the prison. MY
LOL just wondering
Old 01-19-2008, 01:25 PM
Counting the days...
Donation Award 

ROLF I didn't think any of my post went through! I got kicked out and decided to do some more research. I didn't find anything. My husband had pictures taken in September (in a tux no less) and sent them home. Other than that...nothing.

Old 01-19-2008, 05:25 PM
he's dirt under my shoe

can they do that? have photos taken and sent to there family? becasue I would love to have at least up todated photos if I could of her dad for Lilly
Old 01-20-2008, 01:23 AM
Counting the days...
Donation Award 

I think it is a once-a-year thing. I'm sure you can call the prison and ask about it.

Old 03-03-2008, 03:27 AM

I've looked a little, but I haven't found prison or jail mugshots. As far as pictures from the inmates, I think it depends on the part of the prison they're in...? I've gotten 4 in the past year. Mother's/Father's day, 4th of July and Christmas. They have to pay for them out of their commissary.
Old 01-12-2009, 11:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marina1027 View Post
ROLF I didn't think any of my post went through! I got kicked out and decided to do some more research. I didn't find anything. My husband had pictures taken in September (in a tux no less) and sent them home. Other than that...nothing.
OMG in a Tux? and a Pic in Prison....Sorry but that is just laughable! How ironic eh! I have been told by the Prison (Draper) that mug shots are not avaliable to the public. They did not give me a reason etc. I am actually ok with that as we keep our situation very private. Trust me I have googled it to death and find nothing! Even in the jail I could not find his mug shot....do they get a new mug shot when they go into prison I wonder from the jail? Hmmm..just curious. I have no idea why they don't have this provided for the public, but I am ok with it! If anyone finds out let me know so I can delete the website with my husband on it from google LOL!...I wish!
Old 01-13-2009, 04:57 AM
Counting the days...
Donation Award 

The Tux pictures (they do them once a year in Gunnison) are not for their mug shots. In fact, my husband looks nothing like his "official" prison ID pic. It really is funny...when he went in he had just had his hair shaved (I did it for him so it was really short.) and he has not had a hair cut in the 2 1/2 years since. His hair is now longer than mine! He plans to donate his hair to Locks of Love or one of those charities when he gets out.

Anyway, once a year they can buy a picture package and have their pic taken in a t-shirt, tux or ... shoot...I can't remember the 3rd outfit. Strange thing though...they cannot put the pictures in a letter. The pics have to be sent by themselves, no writing...no letter...no explanation. His Aunt was very confused to get a picture (that didn't look like anyone she knew) with no explanation. LOL

Gotta wonder at some of those rules!

Old 01-13-2009, 11:01 PM

OMG I am laughing Marina! HYSTERICAL!!!!!!!! I will have to see if that is offered to MY husband...IF he is there long enough for that! My family would be like "what the" also! LOL! Thanks for the giggle!
Old 01-14-2009, 06:39 AM
Counting the days...
Donation Award 

Oh, I told him next year he has to get it taken in a t-shirt so we can photoshop him into the family pictures. I have 2 teenage boys...how the heck am I going to get them into tuxes???? Well...I guess I could dress up for homecoming with them. (My daughter is incredibly easy to get into a formal.)

Old 10-23-2009, 06:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustBE View Post
I've looked a little, but I haven't found prison or jail mugshots. As far as pictures from the inmates, I think it depends on the part of the prison they're in...? I've gotten 4 in the past year. Mother's/Father's day, 4th of July and Christmas. They have to pay for them out of their commissary.
Where is you husband in at ut? pictures would be really nice. do you know the cost and number of pictures? thanks