Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > MISC. > PTO ARCHIVES > Prison Mail
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Prison Mail All discussions relating to Prison & Jail Mail.

Old 12-20-2007, 03:55 PM

Default quotes to send your man

Hey Ladies! Long time! Here are some quotes that you can send to your man. Mine LOVES to get these!

I might not get to see you as often as I'd like, I may not get to hold you in my arms at night, but deep in my heart I know that it's true. No matter what happens... I will always love you.

Love is missing someone whenever you're apart, but some how feeling warm inside because you're close in heart.

If you love someone more then anything, then distance only matters to the mind, not to the heart.

I want to be with you tonight, tomorrow, and today it can't happen now but it will someday.

I have waited for you for 2 years and I will wait for you for the rest of my life. Even if that means I have to give you up for the rest of my life, I will wait for you. I love you that much and nothing will ever change that.

Can miles truly separate you...? If you want to be with someone you love, aren't you already there?

You know you love someone when the mere thought of losing them brings you to tears.

I wish that I could hold you now... I wish that I could touch you now... I wish that I could talk to you... be with you somehow.

Distance between two hearts is not an obstacle... rather a beautiful reminder of just how strong true love can be.

A lot of people walk in and out of my life, but... you're one of the only one I ever really wanted to stick around.

You asked me what was wrong, I smiled and said nothing, when you turned around and a tear came down and I whispered to myself... everything is.

I sit here and wonder if you'll ever understand just how much of me belongs to you.

We'll do what we got to do, see what we got to see, and if in the end we end up together, then we'll know it was meant to be.

Late at night when all the world is sleeping, I stay up and think of you... and I wish on a star that somewhere you're thinking of me, too.

You do something to me that I can't explain, so would I be out of line if I said I miss you?

The few hours I spent with you are worth the thousand hours I spend without you.

It's been quite awhile... I must say I miss our friendship. I miss you, but what I really miss the most is not just you or us but how it all was.
I miss the talks we used to have, I miss the voice I used to hear... I miss hearing your crazy but cool stories, and above all these... I just miss you!
I often catch myself constantly wondering how you are, sitting alone with my mind set so far, reminiscing about your smile, voice and touch, damn this life... I'm missing you too much!

I get this feelings we'll be together again. No straight lines make up my life, all roads have bends. No clear cut begging's and so far no dead ends.

Today was just one of those days where everything I did reminded me of you and every song I heard somehow related to you. I hate days like today, because they remind me of the one thing I don’t have.

I called because I wanted you to know that despite everything that' happened and all the miles between us right now, I still think about the way it was in the beginning.

People that are meant to be together always find their way in the end.

I miss all the little things. Like him driving with his hand resting on my knee and the way wed share a big gooey ice cream. But I especially miss the hot nights in those motel rooms when he was all around me, the taste, and the scent and the feel of him. And Id fall asleep in his arms, with the sound of his heartbeat being the last thing I heard before going to sleep. I ache with longing.

I've been laying here all night, listening to the rain. Talking to my heart and trying to explain. Why sometimes I catch myself wondering what might have been. Yes I do think about you, every now and then.

In this weird twisted way, I know you miss me liking you, not because I want to believe it's true, but because you'll never find a girl that can put up with you like I did; you'll never find a girl who will care as much as I did, because no one will waste all there love on someone like you, like I did.

Just the thought of seeing you tomorrow is enough to get me through today.

It's YOU. You mean everything to me... you are the first thought in my head in the morning when I wake up; my last thought before I go to bed. You smile at me in my dreams... when you are sad, I fell sad, and when I see your true smile, I feel incredible, like there is no other thing around and all I can see is you.

The best feeling in the world is to be millions of miles away and still be able to picture his eyes.

I tell you goodnight with tears in my eyes, I wish I was there curled up by your side, Time passes, But not fast enough, I try to be strong. But I'm not that tough, When I feel you embrace it will be all right, But my heart aches for you on this lonely night.

When I'm not there... do you think of me? When you're sad and something's bothering you... do you wish I were there to help comfort you? When you've had a long hard day... do you smile knowing that soon you'll be seeing me, and everything will seem better, even if it's just for a moment? When you lay down at night... do you look back and cherish the new memories you've made with me? And when you get up in the morning, does everything inside of you smile, knowing that this will be another day that we'll be together? because that's how I think of you...

I can still remember just the way you taste. I want to be in your arms, where you hold me tight and never let me go. Hug me when I'm there, miss me when I'm not, kiss me every day, and love me for all eternity.

If home is where the heart is, then wherever you are, that's my home.

I just want to hug you, but your are 480 some miles away, what I wouldn't do for a hug.

I wish that you were here or that I were there, or that we were together anywhere!

Before I sleep and after I wake up and all the hours in between ... you occupy my mind. So, practically every moment of the day you are in my thoughts. I miss you.

When you feel alone, just look at the spaces between your fingers, remember that in those spaces you can see my fingers locked with yours forever.

Each time I miss you, a star falls down from the sky. So, if you looked up at the sky and found it dark with no stars, it is all your fault. You made me miss you too much!

Missing someone gets easier everyday because even though you are one day further from the last time you saw them, you are one day closer to the next time you will.

I miss you most when I'm sad. I miss you when I'm lonely. But most of all, I miss you when I'm happy.

I am here and you are there - one of us is in the wrong place!

Sometimes I miss you so much, I just want to rip you out of my dreams and hug you!

Not being able to hold you has got to be the hardest thing I've ever had to do. But I get to look forward to the next time you are in my arms; your smile only inches away from mine getting closer and closer until at last... our smiles meet. Something that beautiful... that's what keeps me going.

I miss the way you used to hug me, I miss the way you used to kiss my lips, but most of all I miss the way you held me and my heart. I miss you...

What I have with him is worth it. It is worth every lonely night, every tear I cry from missing him, and the pain I feel from not having him close. It is worth it because he is my one and only. When I picture myself years from now, I see only him. No matter how painful distance can be, not having him in my life would be worse.

If my heart had wings I would fly to you and lie beside you as you dream.

Late at night when all the world is sleeping, I stay up and think of you. And I wish on a star that somewhere, you are thinking of me too.

It's not a 'good-bye', only a long 'I'll see you later.'

When I miss you, sometimes I listen to music or look at pictures of you, not to remind me of you but to make me feel as if I'm with you. It makes me forget the distance and capture you.

No matter how far you are, no matter how long I'm gone, you will always be with me. I will see you always as clear as day, for our love knows no boundaries and never will, because you see... our hearts are one, and mine is always home.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to prflower For This Useful Post:
kornbaum (08-15-2013), proudmom56 (10-02-2012), ScottysGirl2023 (04-07-2014)
Sponsored Links
Old 12-20-2007, 05:35 PM

These are neat! Thanks!
Old 12-21-2007, 10:36 AM

Smile QUOTES to Inspire

Ladies:
I know that things can seem a little harder now because of the holidays and all, but here are a few quotes to motivate u and ur men.
Merry Christmas to everyone~

To truly love something, you must first give it a chance to fail. If it survives, it is going to be stronger than ever. Distance is pure proof of this, and forever we will love if we survive.

Missing someone gets easier everyday because even though you are one day further from the last time you saw them, you are one day closer to the next time you will.

There are moments in life when you miss someone so much that you just want to pick them from your dreams and hug them for real!

You know it's true love when no matter how far the distance is he can still make you smile.
Distance, it is a test of love, many will fail, but for those who can withstand it have the answer: true love.

You know it's true love when no matter how far away he is he can still make you smile.
The Following User Says Thank You to sadnlonly For This Useful Post:
harley0725 (05-05-2013)
Old 12-21-2007, 10:56 AM
Will Wait 4evr
Donation Award 

"Thank You!"
Merry Christmas to you and your loved ones!

Old 12-21-2007, 06:57 PM

Default yup

For me just getting a letter was inspiring enough but I know while I was in DOC at the end of every letter I wrote to anyone I would put " CANT RE-WRITE MY PAST, WHATS DONE IS DONE. I CANT CHANGE THE FUTURE WHAT WILL HAPPEN WILL HAPPEN AND TOMORROW IS NOT A PROMISE SO I CAN ONLY LIVE FOR THE MINUTE THAT IM TRAPPED IN." It took alot off my chest but everyone is different!
Old 12-21-2007, 07:28 PM
8.8.02 & Counting ♥

Smile

Thanks !!

I love those quotes.

Happy Holidays everyone !

My Baby's HOME !
Old 12-21-2007, 07:33 PM
Wishing you were here...
Donation Award 

Thanks for the quotes...I liked them alot! Hugs
-Jackie

I hope more people have some quotes to post, I wish I did
Old 12-21-2007, 11:51 PM

I have a ton of quotes that I include in letters...

These ones are for struggles:

When you come to the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang on. ~Franklin D. Roosevelt

Fall seven times, stand up eight. ~Japanese Proverb

When you get into a tight place and everything goes against you, till it seems as though you could not hang on a minute longer, never give up then, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn. ~Harriet Beecher Stowe

The world is round and the place which may seem like the end may also be only the beginning. ~Ivy Baker Priest

What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us. ~Ralph Waldo Emerson

Most of us, swimming against the tides of trouble the world knows nothing about, need only a bit of praise or encouragement - and we will make the goal. ~Jerome Fleishman

It is not the mountain we conquer but ourselves. ~Edmund Hillary

If one dream should fall and break into a thousand pieces, never be afraid to pick one of those pieces up and begin again. ~Flavia Weedn, Flavia and the Dream Maker, ©
Flavia.com

Pain is inevitable. Suffering is optional. ~M. Kathleen Casey

If you're going through hell, keep going. ~Winston Churchill

A bend in the road is not the end of the road... unless you fail to make the turn. ~Author Unknown

I know God will not give me anything I can't handle. I just wish that He didn't trust me so much. ~Mother Teresa

We acquire the strength we have overcome. ~Ralph Waldo Emerson

I ask not for a lighter burden, but for broader shoulders. ~Jewish Proverb

We must embrace pain and burn it as fuel for our journey. ~Kenji Miyazawa

Adversity is like a strong wind. It tears away from us all but the things that cannot be torn, so that we see ourselves as we really are. ~Arthur Golden, Memoirs of a Geisha

When the Japanese mend broken objects, they aggrandize the damage by filling the cracks with gold. They believe that when something's suffered damage and has a history it becomes more beautiful. ~Barbara Bloom

I have sometimes been wildly, despairingly, acutely miserable, but through it all I still know quite certainly that just to be alive is a grand thing. ~Agatha Christie

When it is dark enough, you can see the stars. ~Ralph Waldo Emerson

He who has a why to live can bear almost any how. ~Friedrich Nietzsche

There is in every true woman's heart a spark of heavenly fire, which lies dormant in the broad daylight of prosperity; but which kindles up, and beams and blazes in the dark hour of adversity. ~Washington Irving, The Sketch Book, 1820

The turning point in the process of growing up is when you discover the core of strength within you that survives all hurt. ~Max Lerner, The Unfinished Country, 1950

Rock bottom is good solid ground, and a dead end street is just a place to turn around. ~Buddy Buie and J.R. Cobb, "Rock Bottom"

Homecoming:

Homecoming unites the past and the present. ~Author Unknown

Homecoming means coming home to what is in your heart. ~Author Unknown

Every parting is a form of death, as every reunion is a type of heaven. ~Tryon Edwards

Homecoming means more than winning a competition or a sporting event. It provides an opportunity for every component of the university to come together to celebrate as a whole. ~Author Unknown

We cannot live only for ourselves. A thousand fibers connect us with our fellow men. ~Herman Melville

Things that were hard to bear are sweet to remember. ~Seneca

Nostalgia is like a grammar lesson: you find the present tense, but the past perfect! ~Owens Lee Pomeroy

Ah, how good it feels! The hand of an old friend. ~Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

It's surprising how much memory is built around things unnoticed at the time. ~Barbara Kingsolver, Animal Dreams

Thinking of you:

If I had a single flower for every time I think about you, I could walk forever in my garden. ~Claudia Ghandi

I still find each day too short for all the thoughts I want to think, all the walks I want to take, all the books I want to read and all the friends I want to see. ~John Burroughs

iglet sidled up to Pooh from behind. "Pooh!" he whispered. "Yes, Piglet?" "Nothing," said Piglet, taking Pooh's paw. "I just wanted to be sure of you." ~A.A. Milne

Someone remembers, someone cares;
Your name is whispered in someone’s prayers.
~Author Unknown

When we're together or when we're apart, you're first in my thoughts and first in my heart. ~Author Unknown

When you're happy, I'm happy. When you're sad, I'm sad. When you're lonely, call me! ~Author Unknown

The one good thing about not seeing you is that I can write you letters. ~Svetlana Alliluyeva

Let us be grateful to people who make us happy, they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom. ~Marcel Proust

Promise me you'll never forget me because if I thought you would I'd never leave. ~A.A. Milne

Adversity:

If you break your neck, if you have nothing to eat, if your house is on fire, then you got a problem. Everything else is inconvenience. ~Robert Fulghum

We have no right to ask when sorrow comes, "Why did this happen to me?" unless we ask the same question for every moment of happiness that comes our way. ~Author Unknown

The healthy and strong individual is the one who asks for help when he needs it. Whether he's got an abscess on his knee or in his soul. ~Rona Barrett

Some of God's greatest gifts are unanswered prayers. ~Garth Brooks

Some luck lies in not getting what you thought you wanted but getting what you have, which once you have got it you may be smart enough to see is what you would have wanted had you known. ~Garrison Keillor

Who will tell whether one happy moment of love or the joy of breathing or walking on a bright morning and smelling the fresh air, is not worth all the suffering and effort which life implies. ~Erich Fromm

Sometimes the littlest things in life are the hardest to take. You can sit on a mountain more comfortably than on a tack. ~Author Unknown

If you can find a path with no obstacles, it probably doesn't lead anywhere. ~Frank A. Clark

As long as you keep getting born, it's alright to die some times. ~Orson Scott Card

And the ones that I print to put up on my mirror to remind me that I am a human being dealing with some painful times:

To be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting. ~e.e. cummings, 1955

Always be a first-rate version of yourself, instead of a second-rate version of somebody else. ~Judy Garland

We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves. ~François Duc de La Rochefoucauld

It takes courage to grow up and become who you really are. ~e.e. cummings

Never be bullied into silence. Never allow yourself to be made a victim. Accept no one's definition of your life; define yourself. ~Harvey Fierstein

Learn to... be what you are, and learn to resign with a good grace all that you are not. ~Henri Frederic Amiel

I am much better employed from every point of view, when I live solely for my own satisfaction, than when I begin to worry about the world. The world frightens me, and a frightened man is no good for anything. ~George Gissing

No man can climb out beyond the limitations of his own character. ~John Morley

There is just one life for each of us: our own. ~Euripides

Never apologize for showing feeling. When you do so, you apologize for the truth. ~Benjamin Disraeli

If God had wanted me otherwise, He would have created me otherwise. ~Johann von Goethe

Wherever you go, go with all your heart. ~Confucius

You must have control of the authorship of your own destiny. The pen that writes your life story must be held in your own hand. ~Irene C. Kassorla

I have a TON of quotes. Sometimes you just find that one that fits perfectly with what you are going through right at that moment.

He's home
Old 12-22-2007, 01:50 AM
Banned

"Life is not waiting for the storm to pass,
but learning to dance in the rain."
Old 12-22-2007, 05:25 PM

I'm liking these all these quotes. Thanks for the inspiration!
Old 12-22-2007, 05:32 PM
biglinmarshall

No matter how much you love, you must always love more.
Old 12-22-2007, 06:12 PM
chin up, boots laced
Donation Award 

Thanked 1,087 Times in 806 Posts

I have always found that mercy bears richer fruits than strict justice. --Abraham Lincoln

You must be the change you wish to see in the world. --Mahatma Gandhi

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.-- Dr. Martin Luther King Jr

It is better to die on your feet than live on your knees. –-Dolores Ibarruri

Thou shalt not be a victim. Thou shalt not be a perpetrator. Above all, thou shalt not be a bystander. -–Holocaust Museum
Old 12-27-2007, 10:01 PM
Donation Award 

Just a reminder to everyone. You MUST give credit to the author of any quotes you post.

藕断丝连
The lotus root snaps, but its fibers stay joined.
Said of people (especially lovers) that still remain in contact though apparently separated.
Separated but still in each other's thoughts.
Old 12-27-2007, 10:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siorai
I really like this quote. Thanks

Also all the quotes are great thanks for sharing them

Old 12-28-2007, 11:18 AM
I LOVE MY MUSLIM MAN!

If you can look up you can get up! (My man's quote)
He's no Socrates but I love it
Old 01-07-2008, 10:36 AM

These were just so amazing. I hope more get posted. I read over them almost every day.
Old 01-08-2008, 07:15 AM
Loved & Committed

Quote:
Originally Posted by prflower
Hey Ladies! Long time! Here are some quotes that you can send to your man. Mine LOVES to get these!

These are absolutely beautiful!!

The devil plays checkers. God is playing Chess.
The enemy tries to get you to see the present and get discouraged. God is seeing you and your future for generations to come. When God makes a move, it's with your future in mind. Stay focused on the future. Don't let today break you, no matter how bad it might look
~John Gray (June 2009)
Old 01-08-2008, 09:18 AM
1 love....1 God

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siorai
this is a very beautiful saying

I am the author of my life and unfortunatly im writting in pen and cant erase my errors

SAVE A LIFE DONT DRINK AND DRIVE

Justice is only served when the one whom injustice was done to is satisfied
Old 01-08-2008, 11:44 AM
Spoiled by his Love

Good ones!

Thx for sharing!
Old 01-25-2008, 08:18 AM
His Angel Eyes

I seen someone's signature at the bottom and it had a quote that said something about when something happens its all the kisses that I blew in the wind finally finding you. I cant remember it exactly does anyone know what I'm talking about??
Old 01-25-2008, 09:08 AM
Brian Scott Fenlon's girl

thanks for the quotes....they're great.
Old 01-25-2008, 10:05 AM

Thanks for the quotes

Old 01-25-2008, 11:15 AM

great thread
Old 01-25-2008, 12:42 PM

Thank eveyone for the quotes they have on this site they are uplifting and i know he will love thoses .
thanks smiliey30
Old 01-25-2008, 01:12 PM
waiting...waiting...

perfect!! i was running out of uplifting things to say...
For the sake of Christ, then, I am content with weaknesses, insults, hardships, persecutions, and calamities. For when I am weak, then I am strong. 2 Corinthians 12:10