Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > TEXAS > Texas Department of Criminal Justice (TDCJ) Unit Specific Forums > Sayle Prison Unit - Texas
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 08-16-2007, 08:02 PM

Exclamation Brother in SAYLE SAFE-P Unit Breckenridge, Texas Prison

Hello all,

My brother arrived at the Sayle SAFP unit in Breckenridge, Texas on 8-15-07. I have gotten a HUGE amount of helpful info from this site and from others here who have loved ones in SAFP. Now I am looking to talk to others who know someone in Sayle who can tell me more about it specifically. I generally understand how they all work but I also know that each one has differences. Please reply or PM me anytime and thanks in advance!

Deni
Sponsored Links
Old 08-16-2007, 08:07 PM
Vanquished
Donation Award 

Thanked 5,573 Times in 2,177 Posts

I am going to move this to the Texas forum where you will get the help that you need
Old 09-11-2007, 09:57 AM

my husband is going to that one friday he is waiting to be transfered from huntsville prison which i can' twait he came from brazos county but they finallly took him after 3 months to leave for safp but he had to make a stop in huntsville i was crushed when i found out it was in breckenridge that is like 300 miles away but i guess GOd knows what is best give me some info about that one please thank you kristen
Old 01-13-2008, 12:31 AM

Hello to all,

I am currently a new member to PT, I just wanted /needed a lil info on Sayle/ SAFP on visitation. I've already read all the rules for visitation but my question, is if anyone has experienced a visitation there?? Your help is deeply appreciated, I'm planning to visit my baby daddy soon along with my 10 month old son. and I just needed a lil bit more info than that.
Old 05-31-2013, 08:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by madcaps View Post
Hello all,

My brother arrived at the Sayle SAFP unit in Breckenridge, Texas on 8-15-07. I have gotten a HUGE amount of helpful info from this site and from others here who have loved ones in SAFP. Now I am looking to talk to others who know someone in Sayle who can tell me more about it specifically. I generally understand how they all work but I also know that each one has differences. Please reply or PM me anytime and thanks in advance!

Deni
Hi Deni,
My name is Susan my husband is in that unit have you been able to get any info I need some I have no idea how this works this is my first time of ever going through this I dont know what to expect any info would greatly help

thanks
Old 05-31-2013, 04:24 PM
PTO Staff on LOA

PTO Super Moderator Superstar of the Year 

Thanked 4,927 Times in 3,178 Posts

Hi susan! I just wanted to let you know that madcaps hasn't been active since 2008, so she probably won't respond. There are Stickys at the top of this forum though that might help, and hopefully someone with more current info will be along soon. Good luck!