Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > MASSACHUSETTS > Massachusetts Parole, Probation & Release
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Massachusetts Parole, Probation & Release All information relating to parole, probation or release in Massachusetts should be posted here.

Old 07-13-2007, 12:24 PM

Unhappy Probation with random drug testing

Ok, i was caught with a tiny bit of marijuanna and I live in Mass. I dont know if anyone is from mass who would know how their color code works but I got put on 6 months administrative probation unsupervised with random screengings. I located on the mass.gov probation protocol that red and black are like twice a week, orange is like twice a month and yellow and green are once a month, that is the risk factor and probability of getting pulled for a test on their randome color code system. Now, I am pink. I cant find anything anywere of anyone who has been or knows of anyone being on pink. I quit smoking, fine cuz i know that stays in ur system 30 days but I do like to sniff a little H and C here and there and damnit I am wondering if anyone call tell me anything about it . People i talk to tell me ill probably hardly ever get called and that if i fail first one that i wont get in trouble, but it only stays in u like 3 days so they would know i used something after being put on probation, i am not a heavy user i just enjoy it once in a while, i dont shoot anything at all never will, i am beginning to think pink is just a color that never gets called and they want to deter you away cuz im still only on unsepervised admin probation, I am wondering if by chance i get called the very first time, i can pull a " i cant pee" i dont care if im there 4 hours i wont pee. Can anyone offer me any advice?
Sponsored Links
Old 07-13-2007, 09:53 PM
SunnyChick

Hi Missarianna,

Welcome to PTO and to the Mass State Forum. Your question is quite an education to me because I'm totally unfamiliar with this color-coded protocol you're describing. I'm afraid I can't offer you any advice on the questions you're asking, but we may have other members who will be able to answer you (perhaps in a PM -- "private message"), so keep checking back. Good luck and take care of yourself, SunnyChick
Old 07-14-2007, 01:59 PM

If you come up dirty whether your pink violet or fushicia you will violate probation .. how they handle that in your area "webster" is not familiar to me... in my area.. north of boston ..
they send you to jail, or a mandatory substance abuse program..

Welcome to pto.. this site is for support and info .. for inmates and their families and loved ones.. not a site on beating / drug tests.. sorry

Old 07-14-2007, 03:56 PM

Missarianna
THis may be helpful also...........

http://www.prisontalk.com/forums/for...asc&sort=title

Last edited by shiva65; 07-14-2007 at 03:58 PM..
Old 07-16-2007, 08:32 AM

I wasnt asking how to beat a drug test I was just rambling. I just wanted to know if anyone else had been pink and how often they got pulled for a test cuz im on UN supervised admin probation. But sorry.
Old 07-16-2007, 08:33 AM

Thank you :-)
Old 07-16-2007, 09:04 AM

Missarianna,

Your welcome.. just to point out to you , if you pull the "i cant pee" thing around here, it is taken as a positive! so just be careful. You do not want this "socially using" to become a BIGGER problem w/ you and the courts.

Old 03-08-2009, 02:19 PM

Default random drug testing on a color code system

does has anybody use the color or numnber random drug testing system??? I know a website that can help you with this matter it is a great site which helps people on probation random drug testing its called Colorcalls/dot/com
Old 03-09-2009, 11:04 AM
Mommy in May<3

The simple solution would be, while your on probation, stop doing your drugs. Whether you use socially or not, just stop while your on probation! Then, when your color does get called, you don't have to worry! Wow, sounds like a sure fire plan to pass your drug test!
Old 03-21-2009, 04:48 PM

Default Hate to rez this, but....

Quote:
Originally Posted by missarianna View Post
Ok, i was caught with a tiny bit of marijuanna and I live in Mass. I dont know if anyone is from mass who would know how their color code works but I got put on 6 months administrative probation unsupervised with random screengings. I located on the mass.gov probation protocol that red and black are like twice a week, orange is like twice a month and yellow and green are once a month, that is the risk factor and probability of getting pulled for a test on their randome color code system. Now, I am pink. I cant find anything anywere of anyone who has been or knows of anyone being on pink. I quit smoking, fine cuz i know that stays in ur system 30 days but I do like to sniff a little H and C here and there and damnit I am wondering if anyone call tell me anything about it . People i talk to tell me ill probably hardly ever get called and that if i fail first one that i wont get in trouble, but it only stays in u like 3 days so they would know i used something after being put on probation, i am not a heavy user i just enjoy it once in a while, i dont shoot anything at all never will, i am beginning to think pink is just a color that never gets called and they want to deter you away cuz im still only on unsepervised admin probation, I am wondering if by chance i get called the very first time, i can pull a " i cant pee" i dont care if im there 4 hours i wont pee. Can anyone offer me any advice?
as most of the responders have stated, if you are on probation or parole, don't even THINK about playing around with any of the things the OP mentioned.

Unless you want to be sitting back in custody (kounty kids win out on this - state cons pull six months minimum) asking yourself if it was worth it.

Think the OP was trolling - not sure.

For what it is worth and with respect.
Old 05-28-2009, 01:12 AM

like someone said, if you can't pee in a limited time period, it will be considered positive. I'm guessing pink isn't called as much as the other colors then. if you time it right, you can use H or C
Old 02-23-2010, 04:32 PM

does anyone know whay kind of urine test in given to somone on probation or parole? I know there is a basic one then there is an etg i think it;s called that detects alcohol within 80 hrs of use. which one is used is mass.?