Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > ARKANSAS > Arkansas Prison Profiles
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Arkansas Prison Profiles This forum is for profiles and general information on all Arkansas prisons.

Old 06-09-2007, 07:08 AM
His "Blue-Eyed" Angel

Arrow Regional Punishment Facilities in Arkansas

Hi Everyone I just wanted to pass along some information that I gathered yesterday when I called that facilities to see how it worked. My husband is going for 12 months so I wanted to find out as much as I could about the programs. My husband was not convicted of drugs or anything like that. He did something stupid about 4 years ago and now he is having to do the time for those actions. If he had a probation officer that would have worked with him we would not be going through this right now. I have to make the best of a bad situation so I am setting out to research all the information that i can find on these facilities.

Here is what I found out. When I called each facility they were really nice to me and answered my questions except for on facility. I guess thy had a bad day or something.

Little Rock RPF

30 days before they are allowed visitation while in orientation. For 3 days they are in lock down to make sure they don't have anything that they can give to the general population. After that they are allowed to call you once a week.

Depending on how the paperwork reads from the court is how long they determine how long your loved will serve. I was told mine could do the whole 12 months or less.

Texarkana RPF

They are allowed to call and let you know that they are at that facility, but after that it will be 6 weeks before they are allowed to call or have any visitation with you.

Osceola RPF

30 Days before they are allowed visitation while in orientation.
The lady that I talked to also told me that he is allowed to call me and I am allowed to call him. The allowed to call him part doesn't make since as I would not do anything to get him into trouble. So I would call to check on that before you did.

I hope that this information helps someone out there. Also just to pass along a tidbit of information to the newbies out there you can go to your local sheriff and see if they are eligible for what they call and ADC bond. It is a bond that they can get out on while waiting for a bed if they are in county. They have to request but you can call your sheriff and see if they are eligible before telling them to request one. My hubby told me that you have to request everything in writing while in county.

Chatter

The Following User Says Thank You to chatterbugg76 For This Useful Post:
panicmom (04-16-2009)
Sponsored Links
Old 10-26-2007, 01:27 AM

Do you have numbers to any of these facilities?? My b/f is doin a 48 mos. sentence for a probation violation becuz he didn't report to the officer. Do they actually do the full sentenced time? What's the likelihood of him being releassed early? Do you know??? Any info on Work release?? What about the RPF in Pine Bluff??
Old 11-08-2010, 01:04 PM

hi my name is lya and my husband will be going to RPF what i wanted to know if you knew if i need to write ans request that he be sent to the one in little rock and not pine Bluff sence were from little rock and they gave him two years but i was told he wouldnt have to do but nine months but i dont think i was told from a reliable source if you could please call me i'm confused and not sure about stuff and you seem to know what you're talking about please please help me 501-744-1979