Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > TEXAS > TX State Jails, Private Prisons, Treatment & Parole Facilities Forums > Dominguez State Jail - Texas
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 05-26-2007, 08:33 PM
LISAJEFF

Default Dominguez State Jail In San Antonio - Texas Prison - any other loved ones here?

ANYONE HAVE A LOVED ONE IN THE DOMINGUEZ STATE JAIL IN SAN ANTONIO. WOULD LIKE TO COMPARE NOTES.
Sponsored Links
Old 05-28-2007, 08:16 PM

Lisajeff, i have my husband in dominguez unit. why do you ask? i mean not to be rude or anything. was something on your mind? If you want you can send me a message
Old 05-30-2007, 09:35 PM
LISAJEFF

Oh, I Just Never Hear Of Anyone Ele's Husband Or Boyfriend Being There. He Is Just About Two Finish A Two Year Sentence But Has A Five Year Tdc Sentence That Runs Concurrently, So We Are Hoping Maybe He Just Stays There. But, He Is Pretty Sure They Will Move Him. Have You Seen Your Husband Lately? If I May Ask?
Old 05-31-2007, 04:34 PM
Life is what yOu make it.

I too have my hubby in dominguez, he is on the t.d.c.j side not in state jail.. he has been there for bout 2-3 months now before that he was at beevile garza west..
Old 06-02-2007, 07:40 PM
LISAJEFF

Default Saw Him Today

I Was Just There Today/we Had A Nice Visits. The Guards Even Seemed Halfway Pleasant. What A Nice Change.. I Really Haven't Had Any Problems With Them Anyway, I Wish He Could Of Come Home With Me.
Old 06-04-2007, 11:51 AM

the guards there are real nice i have been going threre for bout 2 monhts i have never had any problems...
Old 06-04-2007, 06:42 PM
LISAJEFF

I Have Had A Few Minor Situations, But Nothing To Really Complain About. The Head Warden Bali Has Always Been Real Good To Us As Far As Concerns. So, If Ever Need Go Straight To Him. Anyone Going This Weekend.
Old 06-05-2007, 03:15 PM

Default Hello can you help

Hi, everyone my fiance has been there for 1 mth already I only have gone to visit him once. i really hard for me because i have to drive 4 hrs to go and then 4 back so is hard. i want to know how offtend do they get their commansary? how long does letters take ? i have only gotten 2 of his letters since his been there. if you can help, i really appriciated, thank you.
Old 06-05-2007, 03:52 PM

Commissary is every 2 weeks.. the mail thing well thats the only thing that is bad about dominguez.. When my hubby was at beeville i would get atleast three letters a week but since he has been there im lucky to get one they are just slow do not know the reason but he also doesnt get my mail till about a week later and thats that i live in san antonio.. but i see him everyweekend so its ok .. good luck with the mail thing ..

Old 06-06-2007, 04:00 PM

Default THank you

Thank you, for the info, that much be nice to be really close by an you can go visit him every weekend. i use to see him every week when he was in county down here in brownsville well olmito, but it was really close by i live in bronsville . when is the best day to go visit on Sat or SUN. that day that i went i got there at 8 am so i did not have to wait that much outside as i had heard. Thank you again for your help.
Old 06-13-2007, 08:24 PM
LISAJEFF

Sunday Afternoons Are Slow. Around 1pm. I Don't Know What's Up With That. In The Morning They Have A Lottery On Who Goes First. So, It Doesn't Matter If You Get There At 7:30 Or 8:00. You May Be 1 Or 50. That Doesn't Bother Me Though, At Least I Am In The First Group. Hope That Helps. And Yes, Mail Is Slow.
Old 07-01-2007, 07:56 PM
S-Jo

My Husband is also in Dominguez Unit and we are hoping he will stay there (without transfer) and the receive a favorable parole by May 08. He's been there since October 06...and I feel we have been blessed with this Unit, from what I've heard there are much worse units. And most of the Guards, Warden Balli and Asst. Warden Seale are nice. I live in College Station and have visited my Husband every Saturday for one year straight, this weekend was my first weekend in one year to be home with no visitation, and it was hard!! We are trying to cut back one visit per month, so the car and me can rest. Take care and God Bless!
Old 07-03-2007, 09:03 PM
LISAJEFF

Your Right There Are Definitley Worse Places Our Husbands Could Be. Warden Bali Has Always Been Real Nice To Me When I Have Had To Deal With Him. My Husband Has Been There Since Nov.2005 And I Hope He Stays There As Well.