Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > OKLAHOMA > Oklahoma Prisons and Jails > Oklahoma County & Metro Jails
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Oklahoma County & Metro Jails This forum is for general information and questions pertaining to county & metro jail facilities in Oklahoma.

Old 05-25-2007, 03:45 AM

Default Tiger Commissary? Grady County, OK

Does anyone know about the Tiger Commissary for Grady County Jail? My daughter is being house there until she is sent to Bryan. I am being told she could be at Grady for up to 6 months and she is asking for items from Tiger Commissary. The prices are very high! I am retired and trying to care for her 2 small children so my funds are limited. She as written that she only recieves a small amount of soap and shampo weekly.

The other county jails she has been in allowed me to send her clothing but I am being told everything has to be purchsed from Tiger.

Thank you for any info.
Sponsored Links
Old 05-26-2007, 06:59 AM
JC's Woman for life

Mum,
Your best bet is to call the jail and ask them what or if they allow items to be sent in

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mummum
Does anyone know about the Tiger Commissary for Grady County Jail? My daughter is being house there until she is sent to Bryan. I am being told she could be at Grady for up to 6 months and she is asking for items from Tiger Commissary. The prices are very high! I am retired and trying to care for her 2 small children so my funds are limited. She as written that she only recieves a small amount of soap and shampo weekly.

The other county jails she has been in allowed me to send her clothing but I am being told everything has to be purchsed from Tiger.

Thank you for any info.
Old 05-26-2007, 08:56 AM

Thank you Majickgem, I did that after I fretted a while and they were very helpful. I found out that inmates have access to a microwave and that soap, shampoo, deodorant & personal items are given to them once a week if they can't afford them.

After I ordered from Tiger I learned my daughter was transfered and Tiger will refund the money minus a 10% restocking fee. Very good since I figured the money was gone. I did ask if the items could be given to another inmate who did not have money on the books because that was what she did at the past county jails but they said no this time. I guess it's because of the larger jail there in Grady County as opposed to the smaller county jails she where she had been housed.
Old 08-15-2009, 07:54 PM

Question Tiger commissary ordering

I been trying to place an order on line, on the tiger commissary web page, but have not been able to. Can somebody please help me? Is it possible to place an order any day of the week? Or is it weekdays only?
Old 04-13-2010, 02:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tazzkbrona View Post
I been trying to place an order on line, on the tiger commissary web page, but have not been able to. Can somebody please help me? Is it possible to place an order any day of the week? Or is it weekdays only?

Web site directions are very easy to understand. No ordering on weekends and there is a 1-800 number on the website for help.
Old 05-28-2010, 12:55 AM

Hello i'm so glad i found someone with the same name of the jail my hubby is in , the only thing is that he will be there for two weeks, i think and hope, because he is being taken to the fci in new jersey. I;m not sure but i think there might not have space at the federal detention in oklahoma, thats why they have about 60 people from the fdc in there?
Not, sure? But the calls are very high, i don't know if i can use another agency instead of pcs telecon. If you know please advise. Many blessings for you and your daughter.
Old 04-26-2011, 11:04 PM

Default How do I get commissary $$ to Grady County?

My sister is in Grady County Detention Center, I figured out how to do the tigercommissary but I don't know how to get money on to her account too so she can buy phone cards. Also, what is the best way to use the phone at that facility? It seems the prepaid is so expensive, it is $1 a minute???!

Thanks for any help!!
Old 01-26-2012, 08:08 PM

How do i put money on someones books in grady county and how do i purchase items for them?
Old 01-31-2012, 08:50 AM

If your loved one is in federal holding there (that's where my man is now) you call the federal liason his name is Eric he will give you the commissary number. if not then just ask to speak to someone and tell them what you need. they will give you the info. then go to the website and order. its really easy and convienant. And fast. i did my order yesterday and my babe would get his today but he is at court in the city so it will be tomorrow. good luck.
Old 02-13-2013, 06:08 AM

I want to know to whom may I refer to ask about a money that I deposit. The inmate never got the money cause she was moved down to coleman camp. So how do I recover that money or to whom I need to talk to... Please somebody help... I have all the evidence from the tiger commisary and my bank account.

Thanks
Old 07-09-2014, 02:48 PM

My husband just called me from this place today. Calls are $1 a minute, what a freaking joke! I was just wondering if anyone could tell me how quickly their loved one was transferred once they were taken to this place. My husband is suppse to go to SeaTac for a Mental evaluation, the Federal Prison was full so he's in that place. I bought him some food on the Commissary how long does it usually take to get delivered to them?