Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > CALIFORNIA > California Prison-Specific Forums > Salinas Valley State Prisons (SVSP) - California
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Salinas Valley State Prisons (SVSP) - California Topic and discussion specific to SVSP Salinas Valley State Prison located in Soledad, California.

Old 02-20-2007, 08:15 PM

Default C Block at SVSP

Anyone with loved ones on C Block please let me know and add me to your buddy lists. I am new to this a need to know what to do.

Thank you all, so much.

Benita
Sponsored Links
Old 02-20-2007, 08:51 PM
Donation Award 

Thanked 1,016 Times in 533 Posts

My son is in C gym. There are some other ladies here at PTO that have loved ones in the blocks on C yard. Welcome. If you need anything, pm me. I don't want to say congrats, for having a loved one on C yard, but I will say, that if you have to have a loved one in prison in Calif, the ladies here on the Salinas/Ctf forum, are some of the best support system there is.
Old 02-20-2007, 11:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KLINUS
but I will say, that if you have to have a loved one in prison in Calif, the ladies here on the Salinas/Ctf forum, are some of the best support system there is.
I totally agree
Old 02-22-2007, 02:26 PM
Groovin' for Life
Donation Award 

So do I . I am a C yard vet and I will help out as much as I can. But KLINUS is getting my crown now since she is the research queen for real. You really can't find a better bunch of folks, this is a hardlife we lead, but these ladies, make it so much easier!

Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience.
Old 02-22-2007, 03:30 PM
Donation Award 

Thanked 1,016 Times in 533 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGeneralsWife
So do I . I am a C yard vet and I will help out as much as I can. But KLINUS is getting my crown now since she is the research queen for real. You really can't find a better bunch of folks, this is a hardlife we lead, but these ladies, make it so much easier!
No one can wear your crown, general. You always had the best info. You always knew what was going on. Now we're sitting here in the dark. Two riots on C yard within a week, and we don't know anything. The guys at CTF know more then us.
Old 02-22-2007, 05:52 PM
Donation Award 

The CTF guys are a bit more in the dark this week--they had a couple incidents of their own this week, and were locked down until today. Doesn't sound like anything too serious, but enough to keep them from the phones. Visiting sounds to be OK for the weekend, but anyone planning on going should definitely call before heading there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KLINUS
No one can wear your crown, general. You always had the best info. You always knew what was going on. Now we're sitting here in the dark. Two riots on C yard within a week, and we don't know anything. The guys at CTF know more then us.
Old 02-24-2007, 11:28 AM

I am kinda new myself and have added you ladies to my buddiy list! I agree it's a great group and I have gotten sooo much useful information through ths site. My guy is on C yard and I live in San Jo.
Old 02-26-2007, 09:15 AM
Groovin' for Life
Donation Award 

Well lady we are glad to have you here.

Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience.