Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > TEXAS > Coming Home in Texas - Resources and Stories
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Coming Home in Texas - Resources and Stories Information and resources to assist ex-offenders and families post-incarceration in Texas.

Old 02-12-2007, 08:48 AM

Question Halfway House in Hutchins Texas

My boyfriend is in FCI in El Reno Ok. He will be going to a halfway house. Called volenteers of America in Hutchins Texas. Does anyone have any info on that place and what visitation is like. And on phone calls. He will be 3 hours away from me. So any info would help me. He leaves on the bus on March 8 2007. He has the info on the paying his rent and getting to go home a few times. But nothing on visits or phone calls. Any info would help me. Thanks have a great day.
Sponsored Links
Old 02-12-2007, 12:03 PM
only a matter of time....

Not sure about this house, but I'm sure most of them function the same. I'm sure once he gets there they will have an orientation and he will be told when he can have visitations, etc. I'm sure that you'll be the first one he calls!!
Good luck and Congrats!!!!

Sometimes solutions aren't so simple.
Sometimes Goodbye's the only way.
Old 04-17-2011, 03:09 PM

My Boyfriend is going to the Halfway house in Hutchins, TX...do anyone have any info for that location!
Old 05-05-2011, 11:47 AM

My husband is there. Its ok. Basically he gets to leave for work. He can go to church every Sunday and he can get passes to do things like get an id, drivers license, etc. Can't have a cell phone but he can call from the pay phone. What specifically did you want to know?
Old 05-14-2011, 12:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hopeful808 View Post
My husband is there. Its ok. Basically he gets to leave for work. He can go to church every Sunday and he can get passes to do things like get an id, drivers license, etc. Can't have a cell phone but he can call from the pay phone. What specifically did you want to know?

Hi is this an all male half way house and are you allowed to visit him at all or what are the rules of this halfway house? how often can he call/how often can you see him? do they let you be alone with him if you know what I mean? can we spend time together?