Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > Military Prison & UCMJ > Military Prison Profiles
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Military Prison Profiles This forum is for profiles and general information on all military prisons.

Old 01-04-2007, 11:38 AM

Default Norfolk Brig

I've been searching everywhere for the week my husband's been in, but there is next to no information about the Norfolk Brig. I don't know if it's because people serve short times there or because the military keeps it under wraps.

My husband was given a 12 month sentence. I have lots of questions on parole, clemency, good conduct time, discharges and appellate leave. Please let me know if you can help on any of this!!!
Sponsored Links
Old 01-20-2007, 12:47 PM
Account Closed
Donation Award 

Thanked 2,385 Times in 1,088 Posts

Wish I could help you on this.

I have not been over to the Brig since before I retired. I used to have to go over there for the monthly check on Coast Guard personnel.

Patti
Old 01-22-2007, 08:31 PM
One Day At A Time

I have no specific information on the Norfolk brig, but as far as information about the military justice system I found this page while looking for something else. You have to pick and choose the links to access for the information you want, but there is a LOT of info here about the topics you mentioned. If this doesn't show up as a hyperlink, just copy and paste it into your browser URL window. Hope this helps. As to any specific information about your husband's case, that is something you need to talk to his attorney and him about.

http://usmilitary.about.com/od/justi...egislation.htm
Old 04-27-2011, 06:54 AM

i jus got out of norfolk brig in november i can answer most of the questions u have. email me at (e-mail removed per PTO policy) Please send member a private message.

Last edited by Kay; 05-15-2011 at 04:29 PM.. Reason: remove e-mail address.
Old 05-13-2011, 10:46 PM

My son just went there on 5-11-2011. Any information you can provide would be apprecieated. He told us that he would be in solitary for about 3 days before he could let us know he is ok. Is this true? He was told would be there 30 -90 days then moved to KS. How are inmates treated at Norfolk? Any information will be great.
Old 05-27-2011, 09:31 AM

Someone I know was recently sent to the Norfolk Navy Brigg aswell and im finding it hard to find any info on what its like there...I was able to find a lot of info on visitation but thats about it. I have heard that military prison is a bad place to be..but i have also heard otherwise..if anyone knows what its like from maybe an insiders point of view please share.