Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > CALIFORNIA > California Prison-Specific Forums > California Fire Camps
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

California Fire Camps Topics, Discussions and Information relating to California Fire Camps.

Old 12-22-2006, 11:38 AM
Donation Award 

Thanked 1,431 Times in 686 Posts
Question Sunsanville Fire camp...Lots of questions!!

I just found out that my husband will be transfered to Susanville Fire camp. I would apprecaite any information about this place! What is visiting like, is there a long wait? Just any info would be great!! Thanks!!!
Prisoners are master manipulators, they have LOTS of time to hone this craft. They tell you what you want to hear and will go as far has marriage to get all they want and need from you! So beware!! If he truly Loves you he will wait till he gets out to marry you!!
Sponsored Links
Old 12-22-2006, 04:13 PM
Hangin' in there - Super Mod

PTO Super Moderator 

Donation Award 

Thanked 22,767 Times in 7,078 Posts

The CCC Guide has a great deal of information, and if you look at the top of this, or any forum you'll see a button that says "Search this Forum", select that and search "Visiting". That'll get you a list of threads in the Susanville forum that talk about visiting.
Welcome to Susanville!

In memory of Mrs. Dragoness

Speak your mind-
Even if your voice shakes

Specializing in pest control- Site Exterminator.

Last edited by LeBeau; 12-22-2006 at 04:15 PM..
Old 12-23-2006, 09:43 PM
Loving is Giving

hello! if your husband is in susanville i think that it's a lot better place than a lot of other prisons. i dont know what your case might be, but for my husband it has worked really well. the wait to get in is not long at all and if you come from about 300 miles or more they give you the entire visit. my hubby is a level one which is less tension going on and the co's arent all over .good luck!

Old 12-24-2006, 01:18 PM

Is he going to antelope fire camp which is right next to CCC or is he going to CCC? Has he passed all the testing and is going to the firecamp or is he going to CCC for firecamp training? If he is going to the firecamp next to CCC and HDSP my son is there and I can hopefully answer your questions. If he is going to firecamp the visiting is wonderful compared to CCC. Fortunately I have nothing else to compare it to. Let me know and I will tell you more about it. We are going to visit tomorrow. We are taking our 4x4 and snow chains so I hope we can get over the pass. I havent been since October to see him. Anyway let me know. Laura