Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > MISSOURI > Missouri Prisons & Jails > Fulton Reception & Diagnostic Center - Missouri
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Fulton Reception & Diagnostic Center - Missouri Topics and discussion specific to Fulton Reception and Diagnostic Center in Fulton, Missouri.

Old 12-12-2006, 07:59 AM

Default Address for Fulton Reception and Diagnostic Center in Missouri

My husband is on his way to Fulton this Wednesday and I need to know an address to write and how will I be able to send him some money?How long will it be before he can call me?
Sponsored Links
Old 12-12-2006, 10:40 AM

Fulton Reception & Diagnostic Center
P.O. Box 190, State Route O
Fulton, MO 65251
Old 12-12-2006, 10:45 AM

How will I be able to send him money and do I send his letters to that address with his name on it or do I need to know what cell block or whatever her is first?
Old 12-12-2006, 11:19 AM
Donation Award 

Here is what is going to happen:
After he arrives, they will give him some paper, an envelope, a stamp and a pencil. He will have to send you all the info on his number, cell, etc.

You can't send money unless you already know his DOC inmate number. If you do, you can to to jpay.com and sign up and send it over the internet to his inmate account and they will notify him he has money. If not, he will have to send you money slips. You fill these out and send it back to the address on the slip with a money order only. The money doesn't go to him. It has to go to Jeff City. This will take about 2-3 weeks before he gets the money, so if you can do it online, it is faster and more efficient. There is a fee. Check out the website.

When he arrives, he will also have to send you a visiting form. You fill this out and send it back to the address at the top of it and they will run a background check. If/When you are approved for visits, they will notify him. He will in turn have to notify you. Visits while at Fulton are once a month ( I think) and are non contact, meaning you will see him behind glass for about 2 hours. This changes when he gets to his new prison and all are different, so wait until you know where he will end up before looking into that. THey all have different rules and times.

You can write him as many handwritten pages as you want. You can send in 10 pictures at a time and nothing racy, nude or near nude. No gang stuff, no alcohol and no drugs. You can print things off the internet or include newpaper clippings but only 5 pages of this at a time per envelope.

When addressing the letter, do it like this:
John Smith #123455
Fulton Reception and Diagnostic Center
PO Box 190
State Route O
Fulton, MO 65251

Until you know his cell, you don't need it as long as you have his inmate number. You can check on Vinelink.com and see if he is listed there yet and it will give you his inmate number. This will help with sending money also.

Basically all you can do at this point is wait to hear from him about most of the stuff you want to know. He will be able to tell you where he is going, when you can visit and when he will be able to call. If you put money on his books before he gets there, it will be easier for him to purchase what he needs and get minutes to call home. If not, it will be a long couple of weeks. You probably won't be able to see him for at least a month.

I hope this was helpful and if I missed anything, please ask.
Old 12-14-2006, 12:08 PM

Thank you very much for telling me the info.I looked up the rules on the DOC weblink too. I looked him up oin vinelink and it shows he is in Fulton today so at least I know he got there.Hopefully he will be able to call tomorrow.I guess I need to wait for him to write me first before I try to send a letter
Old 12-27-2006, 06:42 PM

Here's Fulton's number if you want to call them with any questions... 573-592-4040 You can call them and ask for his housing unit and wing and cell number. You don't have to wait for a letter. He'd probably love to hear from you first. My man loves the fact that I stay on top of things. I know his housing unit when he transfers before he even writes. Good luck with everything. How long do you have to go? pm me sometime if you'd like.

Last edited by acceptin it; 12-27-2006 at 06:45 PM..