Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > MISSOURI > Missouri DOC - What You Need to Know > Missouri Prison Visitation
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Missouri Prison Visitation All information & questions related to visitation in all Missouri facilities should be posted here. If you have a question about or want to discuss visitation in a specific facility, please visit that facility's subforum in the Missouri forum.

Old 11-20-2006, 06:22 PM
I can't wait to marry him

Default Does Missouri allow conjugal visits?

I know you can get married in Missouri prison's which is great but do they allow conjugal visits? I absolutely love my man and would love to be able to have a baby with him. He has been diagnosed with a brain tumor and this is very important to me.
Sponsored Links
Old 11-20-2006, 06:52 PM
Donation Award 

There are no conjugal visits in Missouri. Sorry...
Do it with a heart wide open

Say what you need to say

~John Mayer, Say~
Old 11-20-2006, 06:55 PM

Sorry to hear about your man. We are going through the same cancer thing right now. As to the visits, it would be a terrific thing to have but in Missouri they will not allow it. The only states that I know have it is California and maybe New York. If I remember right from some of your other posts, won't he be coming home in a year or so? If that is the case then you can work on the pregnancy in the privacy of your home and enjoy the months of being pregnant together. And your husband being there when the baby is born. Good luck.
Old 11-21-2006, 05:29 PM
I can't wait to marry him

Default Prayer for my man.

Quote:
Originally Posted by leeperjeeper
Sorry to hear about your man. We are going through the same cancer thing right now. As to the visits, it would be a terrific thing to have but in Missouri they will not allow it. The only states that I know have it is California and maybe New York. If I remember right from some of your other posts, won't he be coming home in a year or so? If that is the case then you can work on the pregnancy in the privacy of your home and enjoy the months of being pregnant together. And your husband being there when the baby is born. Good luck.
I pray nightly for his healing. He was told about a year ago that he only had 6-8 months. He has beaten the odds they gave him and swears I'm an angel sent from heaven. I just pray he continues to get better everyday and also pray he doesn't go up at all. He looks so much better now than he did when we first got together. I ask that you all will keep us in your prayers and that he wins his battle and we can grow old together. I live for every phone call and letter so that I know he's doing well. Thank You so much for your help and kindness, you're a blessing and an angel in disguise.
Old 12-09-2006, 10:57 PM
the booga with the shuga

Hopefully this will get better for you. You and your family are in my prayers