Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > TEXAS > TDCJ - What You Need to Know > Texas Prison Visitation - General Q&A
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Texas Prison Visitation - General Q&A This forum is for general, nonspecific questions & discussions related to visitation in Texas facilities. If you have a question about or want to discuss visitation in a specific facility, please visit that facility's subforum in the Texas forum.

Old 11-14-2006, 09:02 PM

Default visitation at Sanchez Unit

Does anybody know, if you are granted a special 4 hour visit on saturday and sunday at the Sanchez Unit, are they contact or non-contact. I was told when I called the Wardens office that they honor requests if you call on that Monday to make arrangements. I was approved when I called, but I was checking to see what the process was. I would hate to drive 9 hours and not have a contact visit. But I guess I will take what I can get.
Sponsored Links
Old 11-15-2006, 09:03 AM
IT'S OFFICIALLY OVER!
Donation Award 

They will be contact if you are immediate family and non-contact if you are not. You can always ASK for a special contact visit when you ask for the special visits - if he doesn't get many visits, it's possible that it can be approved, but it's totally the Warden's decision.

Good Luck!
Old 12-07-2006, 11:26 AM
Restlessly waiting...

I made that trip in June. 12 hours exactly... We did get a contact visit, for me, my mom and our two girls. I called in that Monday, for approval, and then back on Thursday to make sure everything was a go. It was 4 hrs on Saturday and then 4 more on Sunday.

Coming Home 11/07