Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > FOR "OFFENDERS" > Probation, Parole & Supervision
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Probation, Parole & Supervision Having problems (or need info) with Probation, Parole or Community Corrections & Supervision?? Lets talk about it here.

Old 09-11-2006, 11:46 AM

Default probation violation in missouri

My boyfriend was sentenced to 5 years probation back in april in Pike County, MO. The officer told him to call her in a couple days when he figured out where he was staying which ended up being at his mothers house down in jefferson county, like 3 hours from pike county. She said she was going to transfer it to St. Louis County, which I thought weird since he wasn't going to be living in St. Louis. Anyways, everytime he tried calling the St. Louis office she gave him the number for, they would tell him they had nothing on him. So hed call back out to Pike county and theyd tell him he was supposed to go st. louis. I even tried calling out to Pike county for hiim a few times while he was working and the officer got an attitude and hung up on me. Now he has a probation violation hearing that was supposed to be today but got continued to the 25th. Does anyone have an opinions on what will happen to him? The officer is recommending prison. Ive sent letters to the prosecuting attorney and made a complaint about it to the supervisor for the probation out there but havent heard anything back yet about anything. Hes convinced hes going to prison, but I have a little more optimistic outlook on it. Any kind of anything will be helpful.
Sponsored Links
Old 09-23-2006, 02:51 AM

Katie, was his legal residence at the time of sentencing in St Louis? That's probably why she sent it to St Louis. He should make sure that he has the names, dates and times he called St Louis. Hopefully during the hearing, this can all be cleared up. St Louis if they have paperwork by now will be able to verify when they received it, and if they still don't have it that should work in his favor.

Sorry I can't provide much more information, he's just going to have to go to that hearing to be properly heard and hopefully the matter will be resolved without him having to go to prison. I honestly don't think they will send him to prison on a technical violation. If they do violate him, he will more than likely just get additional probation time.