Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > CALIFORNIA > CDCR - What You Need to Know
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

CDCR - What You Need to Know Information relating to the California Department of Corrections & Rehabilitation. Q&A for those new to the CDCR system should be posted here.

Old 08-23-2006, 10:30 PM
I JUST CANT DO IT

Unhappy How do I get a CDC number?

okay my dude is in delano..and i wanna at least get his cdc number...im really havin a hard time in gettin it
Old 08-23-2006, 11:34 PM
Account Closed

(916) 445-6713, which is available 24 hours a day. You must have either the inmate's CDC number, or the inmate's full name and date of birth to receive information. The Inmate Locator/ID Warrants will provide an inmate's location, mailing addresses and relevant phone numbers. The Inmate Locator/ID Warrants will not provide any future release date information. Please note that for new or transferring inmates it can take up to seven business days to update location information.

Call after 10pm. that seems to be a good time to call. Have you asked his family if they have his CDC# ??

Last edited by Cubana; 08-23-2006 at 11:54 PM..
Old 08-23-2006, 11:48 PM
child of god

cubanas got it all smack down girl..just be patient...that locator..can seem like it keeps u on hold 25 mins..to even longer sometimes....i suggest u call from a free minutes phone....like she said it can take 7 days sometimes up to 10 at the worst....its ok if u dont have his bed housing..just mail when u get the addy....it will get to him, just make sure u find out the exact RULES FOR STAMPS/PAPERS ENVELOPES if u are mailing right away...each prison is completely different in ca- also most of the time ....the guys stuff gets conveniently lost from reception to final destination....so think about a money order right away if you can....all the best

''let he who is without sin cast the first stone''

Old 08-28-2006, 12:39 PM

I can help you out with a CDCR number. I actually work with the Department of Corrections and I have my man doing life in Delano, He is on B yard. So I can help you out with the CDCR number and some other general inforamtion if you want. just hit me up.
Old 08-28-2006, 09:24 PM
I JUST CANT DO IT

That Would Be Really Nice Of You..please Help Me..
Old 09-09-2006, 09:44 PM

Default CDCR Number

Whenever you get a chance call me at work (Please PM member for contact information. PTO Moderator) Mon - Fri 8:30-5:00 and I can look uo whatever it is that you need.

Last edited by QBFamilyAdvocat; 09-09-2006 at 10:56 PM..
Old 09-13-2006, 02:37 PM
Head over heals

the inmate locator takes a while to update. you can also call delano directly and they will give you his mailing information, which will have his cdc#. all you need is name and date of birth. ive called the inmate locator later in the evening, like 10 or 11 pm and get through in a minute or two.

He's finally Home! 18 months and counting.....
Old 01-15-2008, 04:29 PM

Question Cdc Number

Ihave A Friend In The Crc And I Also Am Lokking On How To Get His Cdc Number???????? Can Anyone Help???
Old 01-15-2008, 06:28 PM
He's finally Home!!!!!!

Staff Superstar Winner 

Thanked 5,477 Times in 3,266 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cubana
(916) 445-6713, which is available 24 hours a day. You must have either the inmate's CDC number, or the inmate's full name and date of birth to receive information. The Inmate Locator/ID Warrants will provide an inmate's location, mailing addresses and relevant phone numbers. The Inmate Locator/ID Warrants will not provide any future release date information. Please note that for new or transferring inmates it can take up to seven business days to update location information.

Call after 10pm. that seems to be a good time to call. Have you asked his family if they have his CDC# ??
Have you called the inmate locator?

Old 01-15-2008, 07:16 PM
Hangin' in there - Super Mod

PTO Super Moderator 

Donation Award 

Thanked 22,878 Times in 7,108 Posts

Actually, this thread is way old and the information for the inmate locator has changed- The new info, per the CDCr Website is
Quote:
To locate an offender within the jurisdiction of the California Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation you can call the Identification Unit at (916) 445-6713. You must provide the full name and the month, day and year of birth or CDC identification number for the subject of your inquiry. This unit can only provide you with the current location and CDC identification number for the offender. The Identification Unit does not have and will not provide any future release date information. This service is available only Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. excluding state holidays. You may also fax your inquiry to the Identification Unit at (916) 322-0500.

Please note that information for offenders recently admitted into or transferred between state prisons may not be available for 7 business days.

In memory of Mrs. Dragoness

Speak your mind-
Even if your voice shakes

Specializing in pest control- Site Exterminator.