Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > RESOURCE CENTER > Drug & Alcohol Treatment & Rehabilitation > Prisoner Addiction Resources
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Prisoner Addiction Resources Prison and prison release specific topics and resources regarding addiction.

Old 08-23-2006, 06:18 AM

Default RSAT in riverside county California

Hello,
I am about to go to serve 365 days in county jail but the judge reffered me into a program called RSAT residential substance abuse treatment program in Riverside California. Does anyone know what I can expect? Will I still be incarcerated? How long will this last?
Sponsored Links
Old 08-24-2006, 03:26 AM
ONE TOO MANY CHANCES

i live in riverside county an i haven't heard about this program. but that's not to say there isn't one. if its residential then it more than likely won't be in county. i am a alcohol and drug counselor here too but i mainly work with teens. i can find out about this program an get back to when i go to work. my guess is you'll probably be in county until the program picks you but again its only a guess. i haven't been in the county for a few years so i don't know what their offering now.

" What you don't know, you don't know"