Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > CALIFORNIA > CDCR - What You Need to Know > California Prison Phones, Packages & Mail
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

California Prison Phones, Packages & Mail Use this forum to discuss California prison Phones, Packages & Mail issues & topics. If you have a question about or want to discuss these issues in a specific facility, please visit that facility's subforum in the California forum.

Old 06-27-2006, 07:11 PM

Default what can you send to MCFARLAND CCF (CENTRAL VALLEY)

I've Been Tryin To Get Information For Central Valley Mcfarland But No One's Answering Me. My Boy Wants Me To Send Him A Package Since He Just Got There And I Wanted To Do It Before The Quarters Over. What Can And Can't I Send Him....please Help!! Thanks !!!!
Sponsored Links
Old 06-27-2006, 07:28 PM
Donation Award 

Each facility has a list of approved vendors that you can order packages from. I don't know anything about McFarland CCF, so I'd recommend that you call the instituation and ask them which vendors you can order from. Then all you'll need to do is go to the vendor's website and place the order. It might be too late given that the quarter ends on Friday and the package needs to get there by the end of the quarter, but maybe if you can do this first thing tomorrow morning (of if someone can help you tonight!) there's a chance. Good Luck.