Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > OKLAHOMA > Oklahoma DOC - What You Need to Know
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Oklahoma DOC - What You Need to Know Information relating to the Oklahoma Department of Corrections. Q&A for those new to the system should be posted here.

Old 05-30-2006, 07:23 PM
Steve and no other

Default Oklahoma sentencing guidelines

Does anyone know where you can get info on Ok sentencing guidelines? Thanks!
Old 05-31-2006, 05:17 PM

Title 21 Crimes & Punishments link http://www.oscn.net/applications/osc...OKST21&level=1
The Following User Says Thank You to docwatchdog For This Useful Post:
PrincessSinohui (12-09-2012)
Old 06-04-2006, 05:27 PM
Steve and no other

DOC, maybe I just wasn't smart enough to use it... I couldnt find the specific statutes I was looking for there at all ......but thanks for the info...I'm sure it'll be a great help...

Sorry Stu's Wife...I'm too new at this to offer much of any info...but good luck!
Old 06-05-2006, 09:24 AM

To Stu's Wife- When you look at the crazy, from one end of the spectrum of sentencing to the other, I am wondering IF there are any "guidelines" or if anyone who is administering them has any common sense at all. Some people who have a rap sheet as long as your arm get nothing except probation and suspended sentences & others they lock up and throw away the key. Someone I know is in for kidnapping & got 3 5 year sentences running concurrently. It shows on the web site that he will have only served 10 months. I know when he went in (and served no county jail time prior except just a few days). If you can tell, I am pretty bitter about how sentencing goes. I know that it depends on how "valueable" you are to the police on the "outside" as well as if you have something other than a public defender. (I know that may be an arguable point, but it is the only thing that makes any sense.) And, no, the Cleveland CO jail is not a good place to be either. They have inmates stacked up like cord wood everywhere. They sometimes have 5-6 people in a 2 man cell, some guys get to sleep with their head under the toilet as there is no other floor space. It is no woner that they are going to shut down if they don't get something done soon about overcrowding.
Old 09-26-2012, 12:49 PM
JC's Woman for life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverasylum View Post
Does anyone know where you can get info on Ok sentencing guidelines? Thanks!
Hey guys!! Yes I am still around.. haha. My new man told me about this this morning and I found this link to a pdf file. I haven't read it all but sounds like it may be a good thing for some

http://www.oklegislature.gov/cf_pdf/...1147%20int.pdf

Old 09-26-2012, 11:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majickgem View Post
Hey guys!! Yes I am still around.. haha. My new man told me about this this morning and I found this link to a pdf file. I haven't read it all but sounds like it may be a good thing for some

http://www.oklegislature.gov/cf_pdf/...1147%20int.pdf
That bill was never pass