Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > RESOURCE CENTER > Drug & Alcohol Treatment & Rehabilitation > Drug & Alcohol Testimonies and Success Stories
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Drug & Alcohol Testimonies and Success Stories Information, inspiration, and resources for addiction.

Old 05-07-2006, 02:02 PM
rest in peace MrsD. . . .

Exclamation date rape drugs experiences?

I am just wondering if anyone has been exposed to, or had the misfortune of being 'slipped a mickey'? and if so- what happened?

something was put in my drink last night at work. there is no way to find who did it, all that I know is that I was dumb and left my drink out by the bathroom at work on a table nearby.... came out heard some laughing didn't pay any attention to it.. and about 5-10 minutes later it felt as tho gravity was forcing my entire body into the table and chair as I was hyperventilating and puking. I couldn't move- was semi conscious, but hardly able to communicate with anyone. this went on for about two and half to three hours. I had to be taken to the hospital via ambulance.

it was the single worst experience I have EVER had in my life, and I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy.

seriously, I am not even angry with whomever may have done it, because God works in mysterious ways. just please, everyone be aware that this can happen to ANYONE who is out and about in an environment where they are with people they do not know, especially where there is alcohol. I should have known better, I have been working in bars for over six years. please, be careful!

"... if commission of the crime of murder by individual man is a sin, the perpetration of the same act by society cannot be called a virtue"

Sponsored Links
Old 05-07-2006, 02:22 PM

Did they do a toxology test on you? if so what was found? Did you know your company can be and should be held responsible? You could have died or worse what ever poison they gave you could be in your system and cause you cancer.
Old 05-07-2006, 02:33 PM

yes toxicology was done. I am following up with my primary physician tomorrow. there is little else I can do right now, except take better care of myself not to place myself in these situations, and when they do arise- watch my drinks like a hawk.

"... if commission of the crime of murder by individual man is a sin, the perpetration of the same act by society cannot be called a virtue"

Old 05-07-2006, 03:08 PM
º° Princess °º

I've been given GHB, if you want to talk about it with me, feel free to PM me.
Old 05-07-2006, 03:35 PM

Easter Egg Hunt 2013 - Participant 

Donation Award 

Thanked 21,017 Times in 7,913 Posts

Damn, BJ! Glad nothing worse happened to you, though.
Old 05-07-2006, 08:41 PM
Loving Life Now!!

WOW Girl! I'm glad you're okay now. That must have been terrifying!! Take care of yourself.

Nance
Old 05-07-2006, 10:23 PM
Closed

Please tell me you had at least a friend with you that knew something was wrong and was there for you ?!?!?!??!
Old 05-08-2006, 07:16 AM

yes, I did no one else knew what the hell to think. like it always goes- the person I least expected to be there, was the one there for me- trying to help me breath in and out without hyperventiliating.

Old 05-08-2006, 07:32 AM
Life DOES Go On! :)

OMG how scary!!! Sure glad you're okay!! Be careful!! I would hate to think some a$$hole is out there and may try something again. Good thing someone at work was looking out for you and helped you out!
Old 05-08-2006, 01:44 PM

Billie Jo, that is horrible!!! I personally have never had that experience but a friend of mine did, like you she became very ill. We never did learn who did it. I hope you are feeling better now.

Old 05-08-2006, 03:40 PM

That IS terrible!!
In college, I went to a hockey game and left my big o' beer unattended under my seat. Sometime during the game, one of the 4 guys behind me slipped me one. After a half a beer, I couldnt walk, talk, or see straight. Luckily my friend noticed it and took me home pronto, where I proceeded to spend the night in the bathroom throwing up and passing out....I'm lucky my friend was there!

My baby is HOME!!
Old 05-08-2006, 09:01 PM
Closed

Doesnt it make you really think. These people have to premeditate doing this. They most probably arrive with it in their pockets knowing they are going to look for an opportunity to slip it to someone. Its probably not just where booze is sold either. These people probably dont even have a specific victim in mind ahead of time, just that they will do it if they have a chance.
Old 05-09-2006, 10:59 AM
waiting for him

Billie Jo I am so glad there was someone there for you!!!!! I am glad your story was told, and glad you are safe!
Everyone please be careful, you never do know when this could happen to you!!!
Old 05-10-2006, 08:06 AM
I walk the line

I'm so sorry that happened to you, I've seen the effects and they're UGLY.

A close buddy of mine was drugged at a bar one night by the bartender (that's the only one other than him to have touched the drink). Why the bartender was interested in doping up my 6'3, 200lb soccer buddy was beyond me -- this was not a gay bar!
He became practically catatonic and had to be carried to the hospital. The next day he remembered almost none of it.

It can happen to ANYONE!
Old 05-13-2006, 06:41 PM

don't leave any open drink unattended, anywhere........it was a bartender that did it in the case of someone i know, but no proof.......these are such different times
Old 05-18-2006, 01:07 PM
GO Yankees!!

It has happened to me too...Some one had put GHB in one of my drinks, that is one of the worst feelings. Thank God for the friends I was with.