Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > FOR FAMILY & FRIENDS > General Prison Talk
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

General Prison Talk Does your issue not fit into another forum? Post it here. Find support, answers and assistance.

Old 03-07-2006, 12:55 PM
Naldo's mamas 4 life

Default Meanings of case adjucated and SP3...what does this mean??

What does this mean: case adjucated, both abstract
and wht does SP3= State Prison 3

ThickNSexy Lola
Sponsored Links
Old 01-29-2008, 04:31 PM

Did you ever get a reply or find out what that code meant? I also had this same code on my Son inlaws CA case. Disposition Code: SP3 Disposition Description: STATE PRISON 3, BOTH ABSTRACT
What does it mean? dejonjhclark@comcast.net
Old 01-30-2008, 03:33 PM
Naldo's mamas 4 life

Default SP3 and abstract

It tells you the code of Prisons that your son will be sent to. Also abstract meant that his time will be served with each other if he had another case. That was one of the messages I received back on what it meant. From my understanding SP3 is State Prision level 3...I think the higher the levels, the farther you go in California. My hubby was sent to Avenal...which I guess is level 3 in the middle of California.....hope it helps

ThickNSexy Lola
Old 05-04-2009, 11:08 AM

Default SP codes, LA county

These are the same codes my girl got. She says they refer to security classification, SP4 being the last step before catching the train, which will always get sent out of county first, SP1 being a newbie. Before inmates are sent off to a CDC facility, the sending county has to do searches for wants and warrants elsewhere, get their property and book accounted for and various other housekeeping chores. "Both abstract" means time served concurrently, rather than consecutively, in multiple offenses and/or sentences. She's hoping to get SP4 ASAP in order to get out of CRDF (a zoo by any other name) and get on with her program and start working toward getting back into rehab. As it is, the women's prisons in California are completely out of compliance with 9th Circuit directives that California can safely operate their correctional facilities at a maximum of 140% over design capacity. CCWF, where she's going, is over 200% overloaded, and they're doing early kicks left and right to get the head count down. CIW/Frontera's even worse, being around 230%. Anyone with girls in prison can count on an early kick, unless it's a violent offense. Dope cases? Programs, programs, programs, and they're all pretty good and involve residential rehab. One good one is the ICDTP, another one is through SASCA.

Last edited by DeserTBoB; 05-04-2009 at 11:52 AM.. Reason: corrected disposition code meaning