Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > TENNESSEE > Tennessee Member Introductions
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Tennessee Member Introductions Please post your introduction here if you are involved with the Tennessee prison system.

Old 02-28-2006, 08:07 AM

Question Lonely in Texas

Hey Everybody! This is new to me, so try and bare with me.
My man is West Tenn. State Penitentiary, I haven't seen him
3 1/2 yrs. It's hard to get information or support since I'm out of
state. I'm looking forward to getting to know everybody.
The Following User Says Thank You to KFK123 For This Useful Post:
pamelalynn (11-14-2008)
Sponsored Links
Old 02-28-2006, 11:54 AM
Donation Award 

Hi. Welcome to PTO. There are a lot of helpful people on this site, so you came to the right place. My man is in Northwest Correctional Complex.

Love isn't blind: it just only sees what matters!
Old 02-28-2006, 12:50 PM
~~~~~~

Hi, welcome to PTO, you will find lots of support and help here, I have!

My friend is in NECX, so I understand a little about the TN rules if I can help, feel free to PM me
Old 02-28-2006, 01:02 PM

Hello & Welcome To PTO!

God's timimg does not always coinside with our immediate plans, sometimes his timimg requires that we wait and put our trust in him, because he will always have our best interest in mind
Old 02-28-2006, 01:09 PM

Hello and welcome to PTO
Old 02-28-2006, 01:18 PM
Donation Award 

Hello and Welcome to PTO you have come to the right place , as you will find alot of support and friendships here! Don't be sad you have a new family and we care. It's hard but we're strong and we can make it just hold on, we are always here for you! Be strong and God Bless You!

Old 02-28-2006, 07:42 PM
Donation Award 

Thanked 1,722 Times in 1,646 Posts

Welcome to PTO!

Old 03-06-2006, 11:28 AM

THANKS!!!! TO ALL OF YOU. i CAN'T TELL YOU HOW MUCH THE SUPPORT MEANS TO ME. I'VE BEEN DOING THIS ALONE FOR QUITE SOME TIME, IT'S NICE TO KNOW I HAVE FRIENDS OUT THERE.

GOD BLESS ALL OF YOU!!!!
Old 03-06-2006, 03:05 PM

Hi KFK123 and Welcome to PTO. Everyone is right. You won't be alone anymore. You have a lot of wonderful people on here to help you get through the rest of your time. Don't ever be afraid to ask anything you want. There are no stupid questions. Take care and God Bless!!

Life is great again!!!
Old 03-09-2006, 07:46 PM

Welcome to PTO. I hope you find all the friendship and support you need here. If you have questions or just need someone to talk to, don't hesitate to ask.
Old 03-09-2006, 07:51 PM
Former Moderator
Donation Award 

Welcome to PTO.
Live as if you'll die today
~James Dean~
Old 11-14-2008, 07:52 PM
JESUS LOVES ME

Hi...Like others I'm new to this. About a year ago, I found my first love...we were together for 11 years....in 1979 things fell apart and we went our separate ways....a year ago, I found him broken and bleeding in MCCX. First degree Murder, in the event of a kidnapping. Drug dealer that was selling crack to his step daughter, the drug dealer attacked him with a knife. I've read everything about this case and it was a clear case of self defense...but since he tied the guy up...kidnapping...when he left the house that night...guy was fine, drugs all over the house...next morning...cops come....only drug residue found, drug dealer dead. I know you're not suppose to blame the victim, but this guy had 8 page rap sheet....sold and busted for EVERY drug known to man.

Anyway...I'm here now, we're still in love 30 years later. He was alone until I found him, family disowned him...all our friends disappeared. He writes me almost every day. I live and die by the USPS. We try very hard to keep the phone calls down, $40 for 30 minutes is crazy. We're going to be married as soon as the TDOC approves the application. I live in Texas because he wants me close to my kids....most unselfish man I know.

I've started to fight...he's awaiting yet another appeal (2 years in a pile in Judge Thomas Phillips court). His original conviction in Sevier County, the most corrupt county in tn. Seviercorruption.com Because of that he's actually afraid for me to come to TN. I have a big mouth, a smart brain and I know how to use both...GOD blessed me. I don't give a crap, I'll take a body guard to marry him if necessary. Anybody got a spare couch I can crash ON !!!!!

I look forward to joining these conversations....my family is very supportive because he was a part of our lives for so long. I'm so excited to FINALLY be his wife. I know that I've put myself in a horrible situation, but for the first time in my life I am at peace with the love of my life.

Monday....I had to call the prison and tell him his mom died....four months ago. I called his sister to reconnect and found out. Our relationship is based on truth so I had to tell him. I didn't feel right telling him in a letter, so I called. I worked for Red Cross for 20 years, when someone dies, call chaplain. Still havent gotten the letter yet, damn holidays...telling me how he is. I sent him phone credits, but they haven't been posted yet. So needless to say, I'm going a bit nuts.

Bills faith is strong, has been since he was a kid....but he is so tired of fighting. At least now, he's not alone. Please Pray for a speedy resolution to this horrible nightmare and for his continued strength. I gotta get him outta there !!!

Thanks for listening....I look forward to meeting you all - Pamela
Old 11-15-2008, 10:57 PM
JESUS LOVES ME

Default Where in texas...me too....

Hi - I'm in texas too...my finance is in Morgan County Correctional Center TN...haven't seen him in 30 years !!!! Read my intro...if you want to talk, I've done lots of research in the last year. He writes almost every day....we're closer than we've ever been. He doesn't want me to visit yet, because he's still having issues with the county jail he was in...afraid I might get hurt in TN. I'm friends with Dog, Duane Chapman...might have to ask him to accompany me. I'm going after the first of the year...so we can be married. Send me a note....I'll talk anytime. Bless you - Pamela