Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > ALABAMA > Alabama Prisons & Jails > Limestone Correctional Facility - Alabama
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Limestone Correctional Facility - Alabama Topics and discussion specific to Limestone Correctional Facility in Harvest, Alabama.

Old 02-19-2006, 02:01 AM
Administrator Emeritus

Thanked 4,498 Times in 1,243 Posts
Arrow Limestone Correctional Facility - Visitation & Contact Information / Update

Limestone Correctional Facility

Prison Physical Address:
28779 Nick Davis Rd
Harvest, AL 35749

Prison Mailing Address:
28779 Nick Davis Rd
Harvest, AL 35749

Prison Main Phone Number: (256) 233-4600

Warden: Billy Mitchem

Visitation Hours: Saturdays & Sundays from 7:30 a.m. - 1:30 p.m. (visits every two weeks, one Saturday/one Sunday per month, based on last name). For example, a prisoner that has visits the 1st and 3rd weekends of a month will have Saturday visit on one weekend, Sunday visit on the other.

Visitation Notes: Turn off of Nick Davis Road onto the driveway to the facility, at the first guard building you'll see the line of cars on the right shoulder, pull in at the end of the line. At some point the guard will come to each car and have you sign in and will give you a laminated number. They may also ask to look in your glove compartment or trunk at this time. Around 7:00 a.m. or a little later they will allow all cars to drive up to the facility itself and park. You'll go to the gate where they will buzz people in. All visitors line up outside the front lobby by number and they bring each visiting group in by number. You will sign in and, if you wish to get a (Polaroid) photo made that day, purchase your photo ticket(s) there at the desk after signing. Next you go to the bill changing machine and get your change for the vending machines. Take off your shoes and place them on the table in front of the guard next to the metal detector; walk through the metal detector. You will then be searched and then allowed to walk into the hallway to the visitation room, where a guard will buzz you in.

There is a local church group that frequently provides coffee, juice, and muffins to waiting visitors in line on the driveway - hooray for these folks!

Visitation Rules: The same as all Alabama prison facilities.
No shorts, sweat pants, strapless, spaghetti string tops, and tank tops.
Nothing tight-fitting/form-fitting.
ABSOLUTELY NO SOLID WHITE OR LIGHT COLORS.
No short skirts or dresses with high splits.
Slips must be worn under skirts and dresses.
Underwear must be worn - and they do check.
No caps or hats.
All eyewear must be prescription; no sunglasses.
$30 in paper money can be taken in for use in vending machines.
(You will use the bill changer inside to get change.)
Must have a photo ID - driver’s license, work ID, etc.
A moderate amount of jewelry is OK (last we heard anyway).

Do not take anything in with you, besides the paper money for the vending machines, except photo ID and car keys.

A kiss and hug at the beginning and end of visit is allowed; you are allowed to walk around with arms around one another and hold hands as long as your actions are respectful to others.

Smoking is allowed at Limestone in the outdoor visiting area; tobacco products must be purchased in the facility's vending machines ($4.50 per pack).

Photos (Polaroid) can be made if you purchase a photo ticket(s) while checking in in the front lobby or you will have a chance to purchase the tickets during visitation at the snack counter.

Limestone has a Blue Bell ice cream vending machine - yummy!

Unless something has changed again, the restroom facilities inside the visiting room had been closed and visitors were required to buzz out, use the restroom in the lobby, and be searched again before returning to the visiting room.

Type of prison: State prison

Security level of prison: Medium/Minimum

Number of prisoners: 2388

Opened in: 1984

Death row: no

The hole: Disciplinary Segregation unit.

Hours of daily lockdown: None except during sleeping hours.

Other housing info: Limestone does have a faith-based dorm and an honor dorm as well as a substance abuse treatment dorm.

Protective Custody dorm on site with limited visitation privileges for prisoners (visitation is on a weeknight, info pending), separated from general population, has its own outdoor yard.

Limestone has the only dorm dedicated to housing prisoners with HIV/AIDS in the ADOC.

Other info: Substance abuse treatment at Limestone includes general/Crime Bill SAP and SAP Relapse.

Smoking is allowed outdoors at Limestone during non-lockdown hours.

Phones are shut off at 10:00 p.m. weeknights, midnight on weekends.

Rules for mail both inbound and outbound:
There’s no limit on pages in a letter as long as they will fit into a regular, white, legal sized envelope. No issues with Priority Mail envelopes/etc.

Photos are OK as long as they are not Polaroids and are not sexually explicit.

Mail should be addressed as such:

INMATE NAME AIS#
DORM#
28779 NICK DAVIS RD
HARVEST, AL 35749

Goods that can be sent in and out through mail: prisoners can receive quarterly packages; list must be obtained from the prisoner and approved before packages are sent. People who send the packages must be on the prisoner’s funds list. Packages can be sent in March, June, September, and December. Possible contents of the packages vary from each quarter.

Books may be sent in from a publisher/business (Amazon.com, Barnes & Noble, etc.) two at a time - no hardcover books.

NO LONGER ALLOWED: Looseleaf paper, envelopes, ink pens

UPDATED: Can you send stamps to a prisoner? Yes, stamps can be sent in with letters, up to 40 (two books of stamps) PER WEEK. Stamps can be self-adhesive in a book or those that require moisture to stick.

UPDATED: You can no longer send in newspaper or magazine clippings, and only four pages at a time of Internet printouts or photocopies.

How to send money to a prisoner in this prison: You may send a money order to prisoners at Limestone; best to probably send separately rather than with any letters. These may be postal money orders or from most of the usual money order vendors (Travelers Express, Western Union, American Express, etc.) - if in doubt call the facility to see if a type of money order is on their approved list.

Fill out the prisoner’s name and AIS # in the “Pay To” section, and the sender’s complete name and address in the “From” section. The prisoner must have a funds list and if the sender is not on that list, the money order will be sent back. The funds list is different and separate from the visitation list. People on the funds list must be approved, just as people on the visitation list.

You may now also send funds to ADOC inmates via Western Union online, and funds are generally on their books within a matter of hours. How to do this:

1. Go to http://www.westernunion.com/ and set up an account.

2. Look for the "How To" section, then "Send an Inmate Payment Online".

3. When it asks you for the account number, enter the AIS number and inmate's last name like this with no spaces: 123456SMITH

4. (I would suggest putting your inmate's first & last name on the next ("optional") line to just to be safe!)

Web site or DOC address:
http://www.doc.state.al.us/facility.asp?id=14

Information last updated: 1 November 2008

Last edited by Lysbeth; 11-01-2008 at 05:55 PM..
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Lysbeth For This Useful Post:
CabronaNAlabama (07-31-2012), divinereversal (04-10-2011), goodlistener (11-10-2009), heaven_lee_2008 (01-29-2010), KAREEMAHE (09-06-2012), LovesMyKids (03-31-2014)
Sponsored Links
Old 07-19-2006, 08:14 PM

Hi. Thanks for the info. The link does not work. Do you have another one by chance?
Old 09-19-2006, 10:25 AM

thank you for the information. I am still not sure on its ok to ware when i visit. What kind of rules do they have on bringing a child.

thank you

Old 09-20-2006, 01:43 AM
Administrator Emeritus

Thanks, I updated the link and probably need to check the rest here in the AL forum. The ADOC has done a lot of website revisions lately.

Alessia, I don't know the specific rules about bringing children though I know there's something about bringing their birth certificate. I know we have a couple of folks with kids from there that may be able to answer, or you may just want to call the visitation officer at Limestone and ask about the rules on bringing children. The phone number for the facility is above.
Old 09-20-2006, 11:20 AM
GO Yankees!!

I know some facilities want you to bring the birth cert. every time you come and some all they do is make a copy and you don't have to bring it any more. The child has to be related to the inmate or a step child. You also have to fill out a form everytime you take the child to visit.
Old 10-18-2006, 12:25 PM

Default Visitation notes for Protective Custody Dorm.

Lysbeth, My visits are with someone in the segregation/protective custody dorm. I added/changed a few things in your visitation post to reflect my experience on those visits.

Visitation notes for Protective Custody Dorm.

There are four visitation days a month. They have a list of the days. The visits last three hours each time.

Turn off of Nick Davis Road onto the driveway to the facility, at the first guard building pull in at the end of the line. They wonít let you line up too early, and wonít start checking you in until 30 minutes in advance of visitation time.

At some point the guard will come to your car, ask who you are here to visit, and ask to see your driverís license. Last visit I had to sign in who I was there to visit at the guard shack, but that was something new. They will also look in your trunk. Then you will be allowed to drive up to the facility and park.

You go to the front gate where they will buzz you in. Visitors line up in the front lobby. It is usually not crowded, since that dorm is not that large. They will ask the AIS number of the person you are there to visit, ask to see your ID again, have you sign the name of the person you are there to visit and your name also. I wrote the number on my money baggie because I could not remember it and they require that you know it. They can look them up by name, prefer the number.

While in the lobby you go to the bill changing machine and get your change for the vending machines. It must be carried in a clear container or plastic baggie. I bring my change left over from the last visit in a plastic baggie. Also they have a paper money changer. I take a $20 instead of smaller bills since other people will be waiting behind you to get change also.

Take off your shoes and place them on the table in front of the guard next to the metal detector; walk through the metal detector. You will then be searched (females in the restroom area). They ask me to pull my bra outward and shake it, and to pull out my empty pockets or pat them down. Sometimes they ask me to pull up the edge of my panties to prove that I have some on. It just depends on the guard. Then you are buzzed into the hallway to the visitation room, where a guard will buzz you in to the visitation room.

Must have a photo ID - driverís license, work ID, etc.
No jewelry or even a watch is allowed.

I donít know about a wedding ring/band though since I donít wear one.
Do not take anything in with you, except money for the vending, your I D, car keys and possibly a sweater or jacket. The room is very cold most of the time.

A kiss and hug is allowed and you are allowed to walk around with arms around one another and hold hands as long as your actions are respectful to others.

Smoking: is allowed at Limestone in the outdoor visiting area; tobacco products can be purchased in the facility's vending machines. We donít smoke so I donít know any more info about that.

Photos: At some point during the visit if you wish to get a photo made, it will be offered. You purchase your photo ticket there at the counter in the visiting room.

Restroom: Visitors are still required to buzz out, use the restroom in the lobby, and be searched again before returning to the visiting room.

Dress Code: I always take extra clothes, because I never seem to get the dress code right. Once I had on flowered flip flops. (No beach shoes.. I missed reading that in the dress code.) Though you can wear sandals.
Once my pants and the bottom of my top didnít meet at all times and I had to go put on another shirt. I wasnít aware of it, or I would have just pulled my top down good, rather than have the roll over flab showingÖ..
Last time I had on one of those camisoles with a built in bra, under my shirt. I had to go put on a ďrealĒ bra.
Itís best to just carry some extra clothes in the car, and smile and go change. The friend that I carpool with is Pentecostal and always wears a calf length dress. She has had to change before too. So rather than get upset, we just carry extra clothes.

The guards are reasonably nice and respectful, though firm with their requests.

Old 03-04-2007, 02:28 AM
sthncoolbrz

Hi new to this . i live in mobile . and would like to go visit my friend Kenny; at limestone .iam on the approved visition list dont know when to go ? is anyone from mobile that would like to go please contact me (removed email per PTO guidelines, please pm member) thanks , hopefully march 07

Last edited by Blueyez94; 03-05-2007 at 08:54 AM..
The Following User Says Thank You to sthncoolbrz For This Useful Post:
divinereversal (04-10-2011)
Old 08-05-2007, 08:41 AM

Default UPDATE 8-5-07 Visitation notes for Protective Custody Dorm.

There are four visitation days a month. They have a list of the days. The visits last three hours each time.

1-Turn off of Nick Davis Road onto the driveway to the facility, stop at the guard building on the left. You canít miss it. They wonít let you line up too early, and wonít start checking you in until 30 minutes in advance of visitation time. At some point the guard will come to your car, ask who you are there to visit, and ask to see your drivers license, so have it out. They will also look in your trunk and write down your tag number. (make sure you have a current tag) Then you will be allowed to drive up to the facility and park.

2-You go to the front gate where they will buzz you in. Visitors line up in the front lobby. It is usually not crowded, since that dorm is not that large. They will have you sign a list, the name of the person you are there to visit and your name also. They ask the AIS number of the person you are there to visit, and log it in the computer to make sure you are an approved visitor. (A list of their approved visitors shows up on the computer) They ask to see your ID again, and put it and your car keys in an envelope and give you a number. I wrote the AIS number on my money baggie (clear bag) because I could not remember it and they require that you know it. They can look them up by name, but prefer the number. While in the lobby you can use the paper money changing machine and get change Ė quarters for the vending machines. It must be carried in a clear container or plastic baggie. I take a $20 instead of smaller bills since other people will be waiting behind you to get change also.

3-Take off your shoes (they search them) and place them and your money on the table in front of the guard next to the metal detector; walk through the metal detector when they are ready. It goes off every single time I go through. All I can figure is it is the snaps on my jeans and my under wire bra. They stamp your right wrist with some invisible stamp, which I have never seen it looked at otherwise again.

4-You will then be searched (females in the restroom area). They ask me to pull my bra outward and shake it, and to pull out my empty pockets or pat them down. I used to be shy, now I just pull my top all the way up so they can see the whole bra. I guess contraband has been smuggled in before. Sometimes they ask me to pull up the edge of my panties to prove that I have some on. (remember no thongs) It just depends on the guard. You must have on a regular bra. I have worn tops with built in bras, and they donít like that, and make me go change clothes. No belly rings allowed. I balked at this, because it can be hard to get them back in, but they won the battle. P.S. Use the restroom BEFORE you are searched, or you will have to be searched again.

5-Then you are buzzed into the hallway to the visitation room, where a guard will buzz you in to the visitation room.

Must have a photo ID - driverís license usually.
No jewelry or even a watch is allowed.

You can wear a wedding band.
Do not take anything in with you, except money for the vending, your I D, car keys and possibly a sweater or jacket. The room is sometimes very cold in the summer. This summer, it has not seemed so cold. It used to be freezing.

A kiss and hug is allowed and you are allowed to walk around with arms around one another and hold hands as long as your actions are respectful to others.

Smoking: is allowed at Limestone in the outdoor visiting area; tobacco products can be purchased in the facility's vending machines. We donít smoke so I donít know any more info about that.

Photos: At some point during the visit if you wish to get a photo made, it will be offered. You purchase your photo ticket there at the counter in the visiting room.

Restroom: Visitors are still required to buzz out, use the restroom in the lobby, and be searched again before returning to the visiting room.

Dress Code: I always take extra clothes, because I never seem to get the dress code right. Once I had on flowered flip flops. (No beach shoes.. I missed reading that in the dress code.) Though you can wear sandals.
Itís best to just carry some extra clothes in the car, and smile and go change. .

The guards are reasonably nice and respectful, though firm with their requests.

Female (Adults and Children)

1. The following items of clothing are

NOT allowed:

b. White nor any light colored clothing that appears white.
c. Scrub type garments.
d. Button ups, wrap around, sheer or see-through fabric dresses and skirts.
e. See-through blouses and sleeveless tops.
f. Sundresses, tank tops, halter tops, low-cut blouses or shirts.
g. Shorts or stretch pants.
h. House shoes, shower shoes, or beach shoes.
i. Sheer see-through pants.
j. Tight fitting clothes.

2. The following are allowed with exceptions:
a. All dresses, skirts, and pants shall extend below the knee. Splits must be knee length or lower.
b. All blouses and shirts must be long enough to cover the waist and chest area.
c. Must wear a complete set of undergarments (Pantyhose and thongs do not take the place of panties).

Please anyone feel free to add corrections.

The Following User Says Thank You to redheadindixie For This Useful Post:
LovesMyKids (03-31-2014)
Old 11-01-2008, 05:56 PM
Administrator Emeritus

Updated above with new mail rules info:

UPDATED: Can you send stamps to a prisoner? Yes, stamps can be sent in with letters, up to 40 (two books of stamps) PER WEEK. Stamps can be self-adhesive in a book or those that require moisture to stick.

UPDATED: You can no longer send in newspaper or magazine clippings, and only four pages at a time of Internet printouts or photocopies.
Old 11-04-2008, 04:05 PM
RT (R)

Update for Protective Custody visitation 11-04-2008

For PC the visitation days are on the 1st and 3rd Saturday of the month from 5:30 p.m. until 8:30 p.m.

Old 05-16-2009, 07:48 PM
Loving Michael

Hey girlie,
I was going to tell you that I was googling Limestone correctional and this is the info that popped up and it is wring bc of all the changes they like to make. I thought you may want to know so you can change it so people would have the correct info. I am not for sure if you have been in awhile , but everything went up, the cigs are now 5.50 and 6.50 so crazy, i told my man today I was not buying him cigs, thats just nuts bc I dont smoke... I hope this helps some so everyone will ahve the correct info. Talk to you soon...

If I had to choose between loving you, and breathing
I would use my last breath to say I LOVE YOU!
Old 01-29-2010, 07:42 AM
MizzChellieLell

Question Packages & Funds @ Limestone

My husband just got transferred to Limestone from Kilby to begin Restart. When he was at Kilby, I used JPay to send him money...can I still use this system or do I only have to use WU? Also, as for packages, can he get clothing? I'm planning on sending him money on Feb.1st & want to make sure he gets it. Thanks & Blessings )O(

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lysbeth View Post
Limestone Correctional Facility

Prison Physical Address:
28779 Nick Davis Rd
Harvest, AL 35749

Prison Mailing Address:
28779 Nick Davis Rd
Harvest, AL 35749

Prison Main Phone Number: (256) 233-4600

Warden: Billy Mitchem

Visitation Hours: Saturdays & Sundays from 7:30 a.m. - 1:30 p.m. (visits every two weeks, one Saturday/one Sunday per month, based on last name). For example, a prisoner that has visits the 1st and 3rd weekends of a month will have Saturday visit on one weekend, Sunday visit on the other.

Visitation Notes: Turn off of Nick Davis Road onto the driveway to the facility, at the first guard building you'll see the line of cars on the right shoulder, pull in at the end of the line. At some point the guard will come to each car and have you sign in and will give you a laminated number. They may also ask to look in your glove compartment or trunk at this time. Around 7:00 a.m. or a little later they will allow all cars to drive up to the facility itself and park. You'll go to the gate where they will buzz people in. All visitors line up outside the front lobby by number and they bring each visiting group in by number. You will sign in and, if you wish to get a (Polaroid) photo made that day, purchase your photo ticket(s) there at the desk after signing. Next you go to the bill changing machine and get your change for the vending machines. Take off your shoes and place them on the table in front of the guard next to the metal detector; walk through the metal detector. You will then be searched and then allowed to walk into the hallway to the visitation room, where a guard will buzz you in.

There is a local church group that frequently provides coffee, juice, and muffins to waiting visitors in line on the driveway - hooray for these folks!

Visitation Rules: The same as all Alabama prison facilities.
No shorts, sweat pants, strapless, spaghetti string tops, and tank tops.
Nothing tight-fitting/form-fitting.
ABSOLUTELY NO SOLID WHITE OR LIGHT COLORS.
No short skirts or dresses with high splits.
Slips must be worn under skirts and dresses.
Underwear must be worn - and they do check.
No caps or hats.
All eyewear must be prescription; no sunglasses.
$30 in paper money can be taken in for use in vending machines.
(You will use the bill changer inside to get change.)
Must have a photo ID - driverís license, work ID, etc.
A moderate amount of jewelry is OK (last we heard anyway).

Do not take anything in with you, besides the paper money for the vending machines, except photo ID and car keys.

A kiss and hug at the beginning and end of visit is allowed; you are allowed to walk around with arms around one another and hold hands as long as your actions are respectful to others.

Smoking is allowed at Limestone in the outdoor visiting area; tobacco products must be purchased in the facility's vending machines ($4.50 per pack).

Photos (Polaroid) can be made if you purchase a photo ticket(s) while checking in in the front lobby or you will have a chance to purchase the tickets during visitation at the snack counter.

Limestone has a Blue Bell ice cream vending machine - yummy!

Unless something has changed again, the restroom facilities inside the visiting room had been closed and visitors were required to buzz out, use the restroom in the lobby, and be searched again before returning to the visiting room.

Type of prison: State prison

Security level of prison: Medium/Minimum

Number of prisoners: 2388

Opened in: 1984

Death row: no

The hole: Disciplinary Segregation unit.

Hours of daily lockdown: None except during sleeping hours.

Other housing info: Limestone does have a faith-based dorm and an honor dorm as well as a substance abuse treatment dorm.

Protective Custody dorm on site with limited visitation privileges for prisoners (visitation is on a weeknight, info pending), separated from general population, has its own outdoor yard.

Limestone has the only dorm dedicated to housing prisoners with HIV/AIDS in the ADOC.

Other info: Substance abuse treatment at Limestone includes general/Crime Bill SAP and SAP Relapse.

Smoking is allowed outdoors at Limestone during non-lockdown hours.

Phones are shut off at 10:00 p.m. weeknights, midnight on weekends.

Rules for mail both inbound and outbound:
Thereís no limit on pages in a letter as long as they will fit into a regular, white, legal sized envelope. No issues with Priority Mail envelopes/etc.

Photos are OK as long as they are not Polaroids and are not sexually explicit.

Mail should be addressed as such:

INMATE NAME AIS#
DORM#
28779 NICK DAVIS RD
HARVEST, AL 35749

Goods that can be sent in and out through mail: prisoners can receive quarterly packages; list must be obtained from the prisoner and approved before packages are sent. People who send the packages must be on the prisonerís funds list. Packages can be sent in March, June, September, and December. Possible contents of the packages vary from each quarter.

Books may be sent in from a publisher/business (Amazon.com, Barnes & Noble, etc.) two at a time - no hardcover books.

How to send money to a prisoner in this prison: You may send a money order to prisoners at Limestone; best to probably send separately rather than with any letters. These may be postal money orders or from most of the usual money order vendors (Travelers Express, Western Union, American Express, etc.) - if in doubt call the facility to see if a type of money order is on their approved list.

Fill out the prisonerís name and AIS # in the ďPay ToĒ section, and the senderís complete name and address in the ďFromĒ section. The prisoner must have a funds list and if the sender is not on that list, the money order will be sent back. The funds list is different and separate from the visitation list. People on the funds list must be approved, just as people on the visitation list.

You may now also send funds to ADOC inmates via Western Union online, and funds are generally on their books within a matter of hours. How to do this:

1. Go to http://www.westernunion.com/ and set up an account.

2. Look for the "How To" section, then "Send an Inmate Payment Online".

3. When it asks you for the account number, enter the AIS number and inmate's last name like this with no spaces: 123456SMITH

4. (I would suggest putting your inmate's first & last name on the next ("optional") line to just to be safe!)

Web site or DOC address:
http://www.doc.state.al.us/facility.asp?id=14

Information last updated: 1 November 2008
Old 01-29-2010, 08:16 AM

Default Another Way

Personally I found it easier, quicker, and cheaper to use the ADOC deposit system. For information about it, go to the Alabama forum.
  • Scroll down to and click on Alabama Prison Phones, Packages, Funds, and Mail.
  • Then scroll down to the thread Official State of Alabama Online Inmate Banking Deposit System.
Everything you need to know is there. I hope this helps you.
heaven_lee_2008 (01-29-2010), Jason'sMama (06-20-2011)
Old 01-29-2010, 11:00 AM

Have they changed the times to visit? Or do they still do the 7-10 & 11-2?
Old 01-29-2010, 12:33 PM
His Ride or Die Chick

Quote:
Originally Posted by string of pearls View Post
Personally I found it easier, quicker, and cheaper to use the ADOC deposit system. For information about it, go to the Alabama forum.
  • Scroll down to and click on Alabama Prison Phones, Packages, Funds, and Mail.
  • Then scroll down to the thread Official State of Alabama Online Inmate Banking Deposit System.
Everything you need to know is there. I hope this helps you.
My fiance is in Limestone. I agree this is the best way. I've never had any problems.
Old 01-29-2010, 12:34 PM
His Ride or Die Chick

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForeverEver View Post
Have they changed the times to visit? Or do they still do the 7-10 & 11-2?
No, it's still 7-10 & 11-2.
Old 04-06-2010, 07:39 PM
lisharon

Ok i have a question I have a 2 year old am i able to bring diapers, wipes and a clear cup for her to drinlk out off with a clear plastic bag. It says we can hug/kiss before and after visits, but we can also put our arms around each other respectfully. can we still do this? and is their any other info. i need to know about limestone. husband jkust transfered to f dorm pre- release

WAR EAGLE

Last edited by lisharon; 04-06-2010 at 07:48 PM.. Reason: mispelled words
Old 04-06-2010, 07:43 PM
lisharon

Ok i have a question I have a 2 year old am i able to bring diapers, wipes and a clear cup for her to drinlk out off with a clear plastic bag. It says we can hug/kiss before and after visits, but we can also put our arms around each other respectfully. can we still do this? and is their any other info. i need to know about limestone. husband just transfered to f dorm pre- release

WAR EAGLE
Old 04-07-2010, 09:44 PM
His Ride or Die Chick

Quote:
Originally Posted by lisharon View Post
Ok i have a question I have a 2 year old am i able to bring diapers, wipes and a clear cup for her to drinlk out off with a clear plastic bag. It says we can hug/kiss before and after visits, but we can also put our arms around each other respectfully. can we still do this? and is their any other info. i need to know about limestone. husband just transfered to f dorm pre- release
I don't know a lot about the rules for little ones so I am going off of what I see there when I visit. I know you can bring diapers & wipes but I think you are limited to 1 or 2 diapers. I've also saw sippy cups & bottles so that should be ok too. We usually hold hands & walk with our arms around one another & it has never been a problem. The guards are pretty cool; they don't really bother you. The only thing they might give you a hard time about is your clothes, it just depends on which guard is there so just be sure you stick to the dress code. My fiance is in pre release also! YAY!!
Old 10-07-2010, 08:13 AM

My first visit is coming up and I am freaking out! This is all so new and crazy to me..my anxiety level is thru the roof. So this helped a little and made me more nervous all at the same time!
Old 10-07-2010, 11:36 AM
English Super Moderator

PTO Super Moderator PTO Ambassador of the Year 

Donation Award 

Thanked 12,424 Times in 6,704 Posts

I hope you have a brilliant first vist

Old 04-10-2011, 01:41 PM
God will deliver

Default Thank you

Good information Thank you
Old 09-12-2011, 04:43 PM
Account Closed

Question Husband gets out, what to do there

Hello,
My husband gets out in 58 days. What do I need to do on the day of release, and what to expect. I was told I would have to be there early that morning, and bring clothes and shoes for him to change into.
What do I need to know about this? What time they start to release, how long it takes? etc
Old 07-27-2012, 03:49 AM

Default New visiting hours for the month of August 2012 only

Effective August 1,2012 visitation will start 30 minutes earlier due to the new fingerprinting policy. All visitors will be fingerprinted and uploaded to a state database. The times will return to normal in September.
The Following User Says Thank You to Butterfly9 For This Useful Post:
lisainengland (07-28-2012)