Hi, im new to this site, but I wanted to post some info about Draper visitation that i know about.
1. On clothes for females and males, the dress code for what you can wear and not wear to visits is the same, and you can only bring in $30 in quarters into buy food and stuff.
2. For 8am-11am visits, you do not need a ticket, i have never been to the 8-11 visit, so im not exactly sure how the times for that one work, all I know is you proably need to get there about 7:15am to get in line, and at 7:30am, they start letting you in to search you and all.
3. For the 12pm-3pm visits, you go get your ticket at 9:30am then after you get your ticket number you can leave after that, but be back by like 11:20am to get in line b/c they usually start calling the numbers around 11:30.
4. I'm not 100% sure, but I think if your 16 or older and have your drivers license, you can go up for a visit without your gaurdian or parent.
5. The staff and all up there are very pleasant, as long as your nice and show them respect, then they will be nice to you and show you respect.
6. You can sandals up there, but they MUST have a back to them!! But just incase, I'd bring a pair of tennis shoes and socks just incase. But asfar as I know, you are allowed to wear sandals up there as they have a back to them.
7. You can not bring in anything inside with you to your visit, but your quarters in a clear and plastic bag, your ID, and if you have a baby some diapers, and like one or two bottles of milk.
8. They make you take your shoes off when they're checking you, and the only jewlery you can wear in is a wedding band.
9. No outside food or drinks are allowed inside, you have to buy them in the vending machines in the visitation room.
10. You are allowed to buy cigarettes in the visitation room but you have to go outside if your going to smoke.
Ok that's all I know about Draper. I hope I helped people who've been wondering some of this stuff
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AlabamaGirl09 For This Useful Post: