Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > TEXAS > Texas General Prison Talk
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Texas General Prison Talk Topics & Discussions relating to Prison & the Criminal Justice System in Texas that do not fit into any other Texas subforum.

Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-17-2006, 12:50 PM
bobbysangel09 bobbysangel09 is offline
Registered User

Join Date: May 2004
Location: texas
Posts: 88
Thanks: 1
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Default Medical Records (from TDCJ)

Can anyone tell me how to get my husbands medical records. I need them for my social worker for SSi. Thanks
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-17-2006, 02:20 PM
snuggles22's Avatar
snuggles22 snuggles22 is offline
Registered User

Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: michigan
Posts: 3,947
Thanks: 0
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

I don't know how your state works, but your husband may need to sign a release form so that you will be able to have access to his medical records. my brother just went through this for another reason just this past week, and he had to sign a release form giving permission for someone else to look at his records. good luck. maybe someone will come along with more info for you.
My Brother-My Friend- I Miss You:love: ERD-2010

God's timimg does not always coinside with our immediate plans, sometimes his timimg requires that we wait and put our trust in him, because he will always have our best interest in mind
Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2006, 02:33 PM
txsfmhstn's Avatar
txsfmhstn txsfmhstn is offline

Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Houston, Texas
Posts: 11,769
Thanks: 1
Thanked 9 Times in 9 Posts

You need to get him to sign a release for you to be able to get them. You need them from TDCJ? If it is just other places that you need to get the records from you can go to hospital and get them to give you the paper he must sign to release the medical records to you. If you had them just fax the information to the SS office they might not charge you for the copies, I would of had to pay a 1.00 a page at one hospital for my son's medical records. If it from TDCJ you need to talk to someone in the medical part of the unit and see what they tell you about it. Not sure how that works with them. I know he has to sign a paper saying it is ok for them to talk to you about his medical. If I can think of anything else I will let you know.
Reply With Quote


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 01:07 PM.
Copyright © 2001- 2017 Prison Talk Online
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Website Design & Custom vBulletin Skins by: Relivo Media
Message Board Statistics