Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > CALIFORNIA > California General Prison Talk
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

California General Prison Talk Topics & Discussions relating to Prison & the Criminal Justice System in California that do not fit into any other California subforum.

Old 01-12-2006, 12:50 AM
Donation Award 

Thanked 1,016 Times in 533 Posts
Default What is a Triple CMS?

Does anyone know what a Triple CMS is? Or where they are located? Any info would be greatly appreciated.
Sponsored Links
Old 01-12-2006, 01:57 AM

Triple CMS is an inmate on medication, for the who had some mental problems the CDC will put his or status as Triple CMS, and the imate will be housed to be a single cell person - It's not a place, it a state of health.
Old 01-12-2006, 12:37 PM
Donation Award 

Thank you for the info.
Old 01-13-2006, 01:57 AM
New love, new life
Donation Award 

All true except my guy is triple CMS and he is not single cell, never has been... even in ad seg. Not all prisons can take triple CMS, so there are only certain ones he can be in...

Let's give 'em something to talk about!

Last edited by qwerty; 01-13-2006 at 02:00 AM..
Old 01-13-2006, 07:08 PM
Donation Award 

Do you know which Calif prisons do take them, or even which don't? Thanks for the info.
Old 01-24-2006, 09:37 AM
Account Closed

My husband is Trip CMS and I know that the New Delano does NOT...he is in Tehachapi(CCI) if you have not found this info out, I will find out this weekend for you..
BNV
Old 01-24-2006, 04:16 PM
Groovin' for Life
Donation Award 

I had a friend in highschool that was CCCMS and he was house at New Folsom in the gym in 2004. I don't know much about it, but I can try and find out for you.

Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience.
Old 01-26-2006, 02:49 AM
Donation Award 

I haven't found out anything about which prisons take triple ccs. My son is still in county jail awaiting sentencing on 3-9-06. The uncertainty is driving me crazy. Thanks for your help.
Old 01-26-2006, 10:08 AM

Default Thanks for writing Karen

Hi Karen... Thank u so much for replying to my letter. It is somewhat comforting to know that other moms are feeling our pain, no one else could possibly understand. My son like yours misses his lil girl so much at times he just does not want to go on because he hurts to badly. I got a letter from him the other day saying that if he were to die he wants me to write on his grave marker, "I love you my beautiful girl" so every time she visits she will read how much her daddy loved her. Isn't that sad? I was raised in southern Cal in Gardena and orange county, where are you exactly? I will be praying for all of us moms and the moms of our grandchildren who seem to be heartless. I know that all I have is my faith in God that he will get us thru this horrible nightmare. My son only has 18 mos. to go, I can not even imagine 8 years but in California I am sure they usually only serve approx. 1/2 their time. Check into it, I imagine it depends on the crime. Please keep in touch. HUGS, LINDA Donovan's mom
Old 01-27-2006, 01:40 AM
Donation Award 

Default A mother's and grandmother's pain.

I sincerely pray that it will be your grandaughter who picks the headstone for your son. And she puts nothing came between me and my daddy! (or no one). I have been strong through Marissa's cancer and my son's trial. But I really don't think I could make it having to bury a child or grandchild. When my son was first arrested I thought for sure Marissa wasn't going to make it and this was God's way of sparing us the pain of watching her go. I don't know how parents survive it. I'm getting chest pain just thinking of it. But Marissa has survived 1 year post bone marrow transplant and I know she will make it now. The doctors say if she makes it 2 yrs her chances of survival are 90%. My daughter's husband's cousin's 6 yr old daughter has chronic myeloid leukemia M7. Her name is Brissa. She was diagnosed 2 months after Marissa. She underwent her second BMT in December. Marissa's Dr. says she had one M7 pt. survive. Every time I see Brissa's mother I can't help but cry. She is such a good mom and I know she will most likely lose her daughter.
I'm in such a down mood tonight. I was on the phone earlier tonight with Sonny, and another inmate came up to him and asked him if I would take his wife to the hospital. She has breast cancer that has spread. She has a 7yr old that she is trying to care for and getting radation at the same time.Her son had fever, the chills and he was crying cuz his bones hurt. She didn't want me to go get her she said she could drive so my daughter and I met her at the hospital. My daughter had to carry him from the car. Thank god he just has a bad case of the flu. I told her to take him to my work tomorrow, I work for a pediatrician. I'll have the dr check him out. It just breaks my heart. This is her third relapse in 6 yrs. I met her about 4 wks ago and I can see her health failing fast. Her sister is paid by the state to help her and doesn't. I told her she needs to fire her sister and get someone who will help her. I told her to go to City of Hope for a 2nd opinion. The one thing I have learned thru Marissa's cancer, is the hospitals don't tell you if another hospital is having sucess with new treatments. You have to find out for yourself. UCLA and Childrens Hosp. turned Brissa down for a transplant. They said she wasn't a candidate. I told her dad to go to city of hope and they have done it twice for her. I'm ranting again, it must be lack of sleep or menopause, maybe both.
Tell your son he will be with his daughter again, and as much as he loves her, she knows it, and her mother can never take that away from her.
night for now,
karen

The pic's are Brissa and my grandson Alex.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg e266[1].jpg (2.5 KB, 883 views)
File Type: jpg 2c5d[1].jpg (32.8 KB, 47 views)
Old 09-27-2013, 01:15 PM

Does anyone Know what California prisons take triple CMS
Old 10-01-2013, 09:06 PM

Default Triple CMS

I'm not sure if there are any specific prisons for Trip CMS. I know somebody at Mule Creek who is Trip CMS - and is not single celled. Before that there was Salinas Valley, not single celled there either.

I'm guessing that CDCR does not "cater" (their word, not mine) to any of the inmates who need special treatment - other than to throw them on an SNY yard.

If their mental health is "bad" enough, maybe they can be sent to the new facility in Stockton - even though Salinas Valley supposedly had a "state of the art" mental health facility open not all that long ago. (More taxpayer money to build things that CDCR won't utilize to their intended capacity)

Sorry, I could rant all day about CDCR

Quote:
Originally Posted by babs1 View Post
Does anyone Know what California prisons take triple CMS
Old 10-23-2013, 01:56 PM
Day BY Day

Thanked 2,265 Times in 1,005 Posts

Basically all prisons take cccms now, and not all cccms are on medications, single celled etc. it depends on the case and individual

someone asked for the definition of it...Correctional Clinical Case Management System. It is the court approved (Colemen Case) mental health delivery system used by CDCR
Old 11-05-2013, 01:49 PM

centinella does not take triple cms