Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > MISSOURI > Missouri Prisons & Jails > Eastern Reception, Diagnostic & Correctional Center (ERDCC) - Missouri
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Eastern Reception, Diagnostic & Correctional Center (ERDCC) - Missouri Topics and discussion specific to Eastern Reception, Diagnostic and Correctional Center (ERDCC) in Bonne Terre, Missouri.

Old 01-03-2006, 07:42 AM
Michael~n~Michelle

Default Info on Eastern Reception, Diagnostic and Correctional Center Bonne Terre Missouri

If there is anyone with a family member or friend in the Bonne Terre prison...ERDCC....could you message me with the what fors and how tos and all the details....I read the prison profile...but I am looking more for....information like.....for example in FCC you have to take a number...they call your number ...you go through the detector.....they stamp your hand...you go through the tunnel , you give the CO the paper, they tell you where to sit...your inmate comes in, they go to the CO....they come to the table and you kiss and hug.....tables are like regular tables....etc..........Can anyone tell me about this please...and are the inmates on lockdown all the time......

~Michelle-N-Michael~Forever and Always~

~And now these three remain: Faith, Hope, and Love, but the greatest of these is LOVE.~ 1 Corinthians Ch 13
Sponsored Links
Old 01-05-2006, 10:04 PM
johnny's love for life

it depends on what part of the prison they are in at bonne terre. if they just got there and are still in reception the visits will be non contact.....the actual arrival part is pretty similar though
Old 01-11-2006, 05:40 AM

Are they performing the executions at Erdcc now?
Old 01-24-2006, 03:22 PM

My boyfriend was just moved to ERDCC, he said they have been on lock down A LOT since he's been there...
He's in for Armed Robbery....
Old 01-25-2006, 09:13 PM

My Sweetie only has a minor parole violation to deal with and he's saying the same thing -- they only get to come out of their cells for an hour or so after each meal. It's gonna save money on the phone bill since I work about 80 - 85 hrs a week, but at the same time that really can't make up for the crap he's going through. Shoot, they probably won't even let him get a job in there because they don't want to waste the time training him for anything when they know that (at most) he's only got another three months to go. Why bother, right?
Old 01-26-2006, 07:24 AM
Donation Award 

why are they on lockdown all the time? They don't get rec? They don't get wing time? Even at PCC they had rec and wing time. Has there been a lot of fights or something? This is the first that I've heard the place is that bad. MOst of the other stories I've heard have been pretty good. I was going to try and get him moved there cause it's closer, but I won't if it's that bad! He's better off at SECC
Do it with a heart wide open

Say what you need to say

~John Mayer, Say~
Old 01-28-2006, 05:35 PM

Jamal hasnt told me exactley why, he just said a bunch of crap is going down all the time and they hardley ever get out! He actually looks forward to any type of meal time...which he used to hate! At JCCC he got time outside and he wasnt exactley happy, I dont think any of them are, but he HATES ERDCC!!!!!!
Old 03-11-2006, 01:03 AM

My brother was just moved to ERDCC and I would like to know some things about this place .If anyone has someone there please pm me and let me know how things work there and thank you .
Loving My Man Club #28
Faithfully waiting Club #80
Old 04-21-2012, 11:23 PM
Ride or die

My hubby to be is at ERDCC and he hates it! He has been to every prison in mo beside potosi and one other one and he said that the hole camp is ran so stupid he dose not under stand it they only get to go out side every 3 days and 3 recks a day 45 mins at a time and most of the time the co's make them lock down way befor it's time too!! I understand that it is a max leave camp but come on really the shit that go's on there is so fucked up!! And my man should not even be at such a high leave camp but he has a case pending and they keep pushing the court date back and puting it off and puting it off and untell this case is over he has to stay at that HELLHOLE!!!!!! I treat my dogs better than they treat aree loved ones l!!!!!!!
Old 04-26-2012, 09:01 PM

my fiancee is at erdcc and ive already been to one visit with him (hes still in diagnostics) but i was wondering if u have to wear tennis shoes like i did last time or if u can wear flip flops or opened toed shoes[/b]
Old 07-02-2012, 09:03 AM

you CAN wear flip flops. As far as time out of the cells, on the perm side they get out 45 min, 3 times a day, and every other or every 3rd day one of those times is an hour and a half rec time. i know that outside rec has been closed a lot lately due to the extreme heat. If they make it to honor wing, they are out of the cells MOST all the time. My husband is in honor wing and he says.... no matter what it is like, it is STILL prison. The best thing we can do for our loved ones is be an ear for them to vent to, and give them the emotional support they truely need.
Best of luck to ALL OF US!
Old 10-02-2012, 10:44 PM
xoxo

My bf just got transferred to erdcc. Any info (mail,calls etc) will help. Thanks (:
Old 10-02-2013, 12:48 PM

The last update was about a year ago. Any new info on erdcc, as far as how long until they can call from when they just arrive. And can we still mail books while in diagnostics? I can't believe I'm here again. Uuuugggg ( in diagnostics)