Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > CALIFORNIA > California Prison-Specific Forums > Centinela State Prison (CEN) - California
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Centinela State Prison (CEN) - California Topic and discussion specific to Centinela State Prison in Imperial, California.

Old 12-13-2005, 06:50 PM

Default Getting Married at Centinela State Prison...

Hello........My fiance and I turned in our marriage packet the beginning of last month. My fiance said he turned it into someone in CCI at Centinela. I was just wondering if anyone knew how long it takes approx for us to get a date and also if anyone has gotten married at Centinela and could let me know what the ceremony is like??

Sponsored Links
Old 12-14-2005, 12:18 PM
Ooo La-La!!

If he turned it in already than it takes about 6 weeks to get it approved after they let him know and he tells you to send in the 80.00 to the wedding coordinador and after you send that in it takes about 3 weeks to get a date its always the 3rd Saturday of the month just to give you a heads up. After the day before the wedding you have to down to the county records in El Centro cal and you go to sign the marriage license and you talk to Isabel a really nice lady. The day of the wedding you and your guest get process like normal visiting but go up to the front and let them know that you are going to get married and you pay a additional 50.00 to her before you get married. good luck and you can take up to 10 guest i think thay might had change it but I took in 7 pluz all my friends were there to really cool day for me I had my outside in the patio. also just so you know they go by yards first its A,B, C,D Im not sure if E yard goes first or last?? but I got married like around 11:30am

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomas's girl
Hello........My fiance and I turned in our marriage packet the beginning of last month. My fiance said he turned it into someone in CCI at Centinela. I was just wondering if anyone knew how long it takes approx for us to get a date and also if anyone has gotten married at Centinela and could let me know what the ceremony is like??

GOD GIVES US TEST CAUSE HE KNOWS WE ARE STRONG ENOUGH 2 PASS THEM
Old 12-14-2005, 07:36 PM

ok cool.. thanks! I appreciate the info!!