Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > RESOURCE CENTER > Lost in the System
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Lost in the System Are you having problems locating someone in jail or prison? Place your missing person ad in this forum, as well as find out what resources & techniques others are using to find loved ones in the system.

Old 11-14-2005, 12:48 AM
silky

Wink Looking for Sonny Enraca in California (Update: Found)

aloha, ive been out of touch with my baby for so long and if theres anyone who could contact him for me, just to let him know, im still here and trying to keep an eye on him thru the web, and that ive -"THINKING OF HIM EVERYDAY!!!!!!" he knows what i mean. and that if he could email me of write me. mahalo(thank you)
Sponsored Links
Old 11-14-2005, 09:23 PM
Making US stronger!!
Donation Award 

HI and welcome to PTO - inmates are not allowed access to the internet..... so if you would like to write him and dont have his address if you post his name and state of incarceration we might could be of some help to you!!!

Kelly
Old 11-15-2005, 08:24 PM
silky

aloha kelly, thank you for your reply. Ive only run into your reply now. Please exscuse me because I am computer illiterate and Im having a heck of a time learning how to send and recieve messages and how to use this computer. His name is Sonny Enraca and hes at san quentin, and everytime I try to look anything up on him, I just get "no matches found" Thank you for your help and i really appreciate it alot, even if there is no response. Im just new to this and a little nervous on what I might find out. Mahalo(thank you) Lei (silky)
Old 11-16-2005, 08:52 AM
Making US stronger!!
Donation Award 

To locate an inmate within the California Department of Corrections, please call (916) 445-6713, which is available 24 hours a day. You must have either the inmate's CDC number, or the inmate's full name and date of birth to receive information. The Inmate Locator/ID Warrants will provide an inmate's location, mailing addresses and relevant phone numbers. The Inmate Locator/ID Warrants will not provide any future release date information. Please note that for new or transferring inmates it can take up to seven business days to update location information.

Hope this helps if you need any further assistance please feel free to PM me!!!

Kelly
Old 06-12-2006, 07:13 PM

I know this guy personally and we talk often...I really dont' care to give out my email on this public forum so you can private message me if you want.
Old 06-13-2006, 12:00 AM
silky

Aloha ItalianPinoy, Nice to hear from you. Thank you for seeing my message. I finally got word from him after a long time. We have been in daily contact whenever possible and allowed. I appreciate your reply in helping people keep in contact. Im glad you guys talk often and you mustve heard of me by now, I think. He claims Im all he talks about but thats another story. I rarely use this forum but I check it every so often to keep updated now and then, and just by chance I came across your message. Thank you again. Mahalo
Old 11-14-2006, 04:47 PM

Wow. I did a random search for Sonny and came across this board. We knew each other long long ago. ItalianPinoy... are you who I think you are? If so then we need to talk LOL.

Well if you see this, and if you remember, tell Sonny Randi says hi, I'm Anthony's mom, his Godson.
Old 04-16-2007, 10:11 PM

Default Sonny Enraca

I was searching for my high school friend (Sonny Enraca) and it brought me to this site. Not sure if this is the Sonny that I went to high school with in Santa Ana, Ca in 1988. At that time he was living with his stepfather with his younger brother and older sister. I don't remember his brother's name but his sister's name was Liz Hernandez. Sonny was a very good friend of mine in my freshman year in high school but we lost contact because he was moving around alot. If you know this Sonny Enraca please let me know. I'd like to contact him.
Old 01-19-2010, 10:15 AM

Just like ItalianPinoy and RandiP I know about Sonny.... i did the same thing as randi, and ended up here.
Old 01-21-2010, 11:54 AM

Default how do you know sonny?

how do you know sonny?

Quote:
Originally Posted by HALFAPINOY View Post
Just like ItalianPinoy and RandiP I know about Sonny.... i did the same thing as randi, and ended up here.
Old 01-21-2010, 11:58 AM

Default aloha!

aloha sista,

howzit? i'm a very very close friend of sonny, reply if you want but i'm pretty sure most of the people here don't know him as well as i do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SILKY View Post
Aloha ItalianPinoy, Nice to hear from you. Thank you for seeing my message. I finally got word from him after a long time. We have been in daily contact whenever possible and allowed. I appreciate your reply in helping people keep in contact. Im glad you guys talk often and you mustve heard of me by now, I think. He claims Im all he talks about but thats another story. I rarely use this forum but I check it every so often to keep updated now and then, and just by chance I came across your message. Thank you again. Mahalo
Old 01-21-2010, 12:00 PM

Default what's up sarge!lol

i just joined today sgt.ip....lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItalianPinoy View Post
I know this guy personally and we talk often...I really dont' care to give out my email on this public forum so you can private message me if you want.
Old 06-07-2016, 01:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Libra34 View Post
I was searching for my high school friend (Sonny Enraca) and it brought me to this site. Not sure if this is the Sonny that I went to high school with in Santa Ana, Ca in 1988. At that time he was living with his stepfather with his younger brother and older sister. I don't remember his brother's name but his sister's name was Liz Hernandez. Sonny was a very good friend of mine in my freshman year in high school but we lost contact because he was moving around alot. If you know this Sonny Enraca please let me know. I'd like to contact him.
hi can i know your name im sonnys cousin., we talk in letter and i tell your message and he want me to ask your name and if you have facebook account so we can talk privately thank you
Old 06-17-2016, 12:26 PM
Mischief Makin' Moderator

Staff Superstar Winner PTO Moderator 

Thanked 2,809 Times in 1,440 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by phoebe091388 View Post
hi can i know your name im sonnys cousin., we talk in letter and i tell your message and he want me to ask your name and if you have facebook account so we can talk privately thank you
Hon, this post is 6 years old. Also, you can private message on here. Some people are not comfortable giving out personal information. PTO discourages members from requesting outside contact.