Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > CALIFORNIA > California Prison-Specific Forums > R. J. Donovan Correctional Facility at Rock Mountain (RJD) - California
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

R. J. Donovan Correctional Facility at Rock Mountain (RJD) - California Topics, Discussions and Information relating to the Richard J. Donovan Correctional Facility at Rock Mountain (RJD) located in San Diego, California.

Old 11-04-2005, 04:37 PM
BLUEANGEL

Default Help! Need to find out release date.

Who do I contact to find out my husbands release date? He's at Donovan State Prison in San Diego, CA.

My husband and I had an argument and haven't spoken in months, but I know that he's supposed to get released soon, but I would like to know the exact date.

A while back I read (I don't remember where) that you could contact the inmates case worker or counselor for any information regarding an inmate as long as you were immediate family.

Does anyone know of anything like this? Please share with me any information you have that may be of help. Thank you.

Yvette
Sponsored Links
Old 11-04-2005, 05:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by latinayy
Who do I contact to find out my husbands release date? He's at Donovan State Prison in San Diego, CA.

My husband and I had an argument and haven't spoken in months, but I know that he's supposed to get released soon, but I would like to know the exact date.

A while back I read (I don't remember where) that you could contact the inmates case worker or counselor for any information regarding an inmate as long as you were immediate family.

Does anyone know of anything like this? Please share with me any information you have that may be of help. Thank you.

Yvette
you can try to call his counselor but i think the inmate is the only one who can give you the date of release.
Old 11-04-2005, 07:25 PM
montgomery

Default e.r.d.

try this # 916-445-6713 have his full name, bdate, ss#, inmate #, etc. just have all info ready. i think they'll tell you. and i think it's 24 hrs.
Old 11-05-2005, 12:10 AM
His Poo

YOUR HUSBAND IS THE ONLY ONE THAT CAN TELL YOU THAT HIS COUNSELOR CAN'T RELEASE THAT INFORMATION AT ALL AND THE NUMBER THAT WAS GIVING THEY CAN ONLY TELL YOU AFTER HIS RELEASE.
Old 11-05-2005, 12:44 AM
Masters Degree 3/30/08
Donation Award 

Default Inmates protection

Quote:
Originally Posted by poo32
YOUR HUSBAND IS THE ONLY ONE THAT CAN TELL YOU THAT HIS COUNSELOR CAN'T RELEASE THAT INFORMATION AT ALL AND THE NUMBER THAT WAS GIVING THEY CAN ONLY TELL YOU AFTER HIS RELEASE.
This is very true. And it is for the imates protection as well as the prison staff. Yes ONLY he can give it to you. Have you tried writing. I know at that number they can give you his address as well as his bed #. Good luck.

Jasmine
Old 11-05-2005, 08:40 AM
All My Life

I have had great success calling inmate records and telling them I'm his wife and that he is on phone restriction and I need to know what day to take off work. Actually that IS what happened once... anyhow, the girls were nice and even though they weren't supposed to, they gave me the info. So give it a try, put on your best "I really need some help, can you help me?" attitude and give it a try.

If you live to be a hundred,
I want to live to be a hundred minus one day,
so I never have to live without you.

Old 11-05-2005, 08:50 AM
~Hubby's Home~

if you call the 916 number they will either say he has already been released, or they will say where he is at. but keep in mind it takes like 2 days for the computer to update when they are released or transferred. I doubt the counselor will tell you, that stuff is so confidential. but good luck!!

p.s.
have you tried to write to your husband?