Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > PRISON PEN PALS > Prison Inmate Pen-Pal Ads - Submit yours here!
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Prison Inmate Pen-Pal Ads - Submit yours here! Prison Pen-pal ads for inmates incarcerated in the United States and around the world.

Closed Thread

Old 10-13-2017, 01:26 PM

Default Ohio -- Male / 36 / White / Photo

My name is Dennis Swift but everyone calls me Swift. I just turned 36 in September. I am a Virgo..if astrology is important to you. I'm Italian and Puerto Rican. I was born in Georgia. I'm 6 foot tall 240 pounds athletic build. I'm inked up woodgrain brown eyes. Creamy olive complexion with kissable lips. Great personality and energy.. Don't let the tattoos fool you I'm a great guy to those I love and care about.. I'm going through a lot right now my mom has stage 4 cancer. So I wake up everyday with that stress on my mind and heart. Smiles are rare in here but I hope that will soon change. if I can meet someone who with shed some sunlight during the grey times. I go hard for what I love and believe in. I am loyal to a fault. So to know me is to love me.... Not only am I looking for someone who is amazing but I'm also looking forward to be amazing to you as well.. Truly Swift...
Favorite song: the weeknd - rolling stone

Contact Info
You can reach me on JPay, Dennis Swift 681-079

Or you can send me Snail mail at:

Dennis Swift 681-079
Southern Ohio Correctional
PO Box 45699
Lucasville, OH 45699
The Following User Says Thank You to katakus1 For This Useful Post:
Aveh (10-15-2017)
Sponsored Links
Closed Thread