Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > PRISON PEN PALS > Prison Inmate Pen-Pal Ads - Submit yours here!
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Prison Inmate Pen-Pal Ads - Submit yours here! Prison Pen-pal ads for inmates incarcerated in the United States and around the world.

Closed Thread

Old 10-04-2017, 09:31 AM

Cool Ohio -- Male / 24 / Black / Photo

Andre Townsend.
664-938..
DOB: 2/28/1993
Ethnicity: African American
Charge: Assault
Prison Term: 12 years
Release Date: 06/20/2026
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Brown
Height: 5’10”
Weight:180

My name is Andre. I'm originally from Cleveland, Ohio. I'm 24 years old and serving a 12 year sentence. I'm looking for a positive friend who likes to write and email.. I have a great sense of humor and love to make people laugh. I'm a good listener and love to talk.

While I'm stuck in here I'm making the best of my time by doing all the programs they have to offer . Its sad to say this prison doesn't have much to offer as far as programs. I'm a Christian and I'm trying to build a better relationship with god. I know by building a better relationship with god it will help me make better choices in life.. I believe we're all humans and we all make mistakes. I'm learning from mine everyday I spend in prison away from my family..

Some of my hobbies are basketball and baseball. I loved to work out and stay healthy. I love to read and learn new things.

If you're interested in a new positive friend write me or email me. I'm a great listener and don't judge people. I hope to hear from you soon.. You can write me the old school way or through jpay which is way faster!!!!

Mailing Address:
Andre Townsend 664-938
Southern Ohio Correctional
PO Box 45699
Lucasville, OH 45699
Attached Images
File Type: jpeg Dre.jpeg (17.4 KB, 14 views)
Sponsored Links
Closed Thread