Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > PRISON PEN PALS > Prison Inmate Pen-Pal Ads - Submit yours here!
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Prison Inmate Pen-Pal Ads - Submit yours here! Prison Pen-pal ads for inmates incarcerated in the United States and around the world.

Closed Thread

Old 08-09-2017, 05:00 PM

Smile Ohio - Male / 29 / White-Native American / Photo

My name is Trenton Wilson. Im posting this profile in hopes of finding true genuine friendship.

Life has been really crazy for me, and with everyday slowly passing by, it seems like it will never get better for me. My whole life I was surrounded by friends who was never my real true friends from the start. It took me losing my freedom to acknowledge reality, and clear my vision to see I was alone even on the outside of these walls. Now that everyone from my past has slowly forgotten about me, and the ones I chose to cut ties with because they helped me loose my freedom, Im alone and it really hurts. Being behind these walls confined to a cell, all day everyday alone, is one of the worst feelings when youre alone in this world. Its a messed up feeling when you feel that there is nobody that would miss you or care if you was to just permanently fade away forever.

So Im asking, is there anybody out there that cares enough to help save my soul by just being a real friend that genuinely cares? One of my biggest fears right now is I might actually die alone inside these walls.

Some of my hobbies I pass my days with; I like art, like drawing and tattoos. Spend a lot of time reading any book I can get my hands on. Like to workout. Love music, listen to a lot of different genres, rock, metal, country, rap.

Even though I have been placed in prison and viewed as just another worthless life that dont deserve freedom, stripped of everything I once knew, it will never change the fact that I truly am a good hearted individual.

So if you read this, please feel free to write.

Take care

You can reach me via JPay or snail mail:
Trenton Wilson #609711
878 Coitsville-Hubbard Rd
Youngstown Ohio 44505
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Jasonart.jpg (21.2 KB, 33 views)
Sponsored Links
Closed Thread