Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > FOR FAMILY & FRIENDS > Raising Children with Parents in Prison
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Raising Children with Parents in Prison For the Parent left behind with children AND for the Children that have a parent inside. Discussion of unique challenges facing this group!

Old 09-10-2012, 06:34 AM

Angry Dirt-bag ex!

Nichole's ex-husband puts a whole new meaning to being a dirt-bag ex's.. Now this newest trip doesn't top his last one of showing the four girls prison mugshots of their mother. Running her down,, and telling them how bad she was to end up in prison.. Picture this,, I have physical custody of Nichole's four girls for the past six months. And besides taking them in my home, I have been feeding and purchasing them clothes in a grant style. Got them into a great school system and purchased all their school supplies.. Plus I pay for all their medical and dental needs.. I will never allow any children under my watch to receive any kind of government assistance.

This jerk went to court and filed for child support just after Nichole was indicted. And listed the mother's address as unknown. So my lady was never notified of any court proceedings... And by a default judgment he received a monthly support child support order of over $400.00 per month.. He was nice enough to pass along Nichole's inmate number to the Child Support and they have taken money from Nichole's commissary account...

Gotta really like this guy!
Sponsored Links
Old 09-10-2012, 05:36 PM
Stand Tall Fade All

Wow he does sound like a dirtbag....sorry there are folks out there vindictive like that...
Old 09-13-2012, 01:14 AM
Faithful & Proud Ol' Lady

It's truly sad how many people will go out of their way just to be ugly. >

Old 09-13-2012, 03:25 PM

That sucks big time dont know how your laws are there for child support im in new jersey .I just had my husband file for reduction of child support. He actually had it reduced from 75 a week to five a week based on his inability to pay. That might help some its worth a try and if you have the children why is he filing for anything cant you file your own motion as the caregiver then have the child support order dropped? Just asking