Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > NEVADA > Nevada Parole, Probation, Work Release, Halfway Houses & Community Service
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Nevada Parole, Probation, Work Release, Halfway Houses & Community Service All information & questions relating to parole, probation, halfway house, community service, etc in Nevada should be posted here.

Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-20-2013, 01:41 PM
kevonroll kevonroll is offline
Registered User

Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Los Angeles, California
Posts: 4
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default How to contact a Nevada Parolee from FMWCC 4370 Smiley Rd?

Hello Folks,
This is my first post here. I hope I am posting it in the right section.
I have a good friend of mine, Nicole, who had been locked up in FMWCC in North Las Vegas. She was recenly released on parole but just before her release she lost her belongings including my contact information ( phone & address ). I tried to call her & send her letters but they all were returned to saying ' out on parole '. I even tried to contact the prison officials ( with a forwarding letter to Nicole ) and I addressed the cover letter blindly as ' To Parole officer ' - because I didn't know who I should address it to. That whole package was sent back to me with a big ( hand written ) question mark on it without even touched or opened.

I am really desperate for help. If anyone could guide me how I can get in touch with my lost friend ( who is out on parole ), I would be grateful to you all. What I want to do is to send Nicole, a letter with my contact information so she can contact me ( wherever she is ). But can anyone tell me where & who I should send it to, so they can forward it to her? Is it the parole board? Is there a specific office or officer I can send it to? I searched on Internet for hours, but everything is being directed towards the Nevada Board of Parole Commissioners website and as far as I could search, there is no information on how to contact a PAROLEE.

Any advice, direction, help, information is highly appreciated. Thanks you all. :- )

~ Kevin ~
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-25-2013, 10:01 AM
Britrdazahead13's Avatar
Britrdazahead13 Britrdazahead13 is offline
Time well spent..

Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: DOC Hell, USA
Posts: 1,677
Thanks: 2,446
Thanked 923 Times in 568 Posts

Hummm... I dunno! I would think that she would have memorized your info if she truly wants to get in touch with you... maybe she was using you?
Just an idea, go to the places you used to hang out at when she was out before? Are you MWI?
Don't you know where she intended to parole to? The city, anything? It is not often that you will find anything on the web about where the parolee was released to...in fact have never heard of anyone finding info like that.
Did she have an attorney on her case? Maybe contact the attorney if you know his/her name?
Wish there was something I could say to guide you better. Best wishes! Remember to not panic and breathe. I am sure she will find you if you give her time.
Reply With Quote


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 01:51 AM.
Copyright © 2001- 2019 Prison Talk Online
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Website Design & Custom vBulletin Skins by: Relivo Media
Message Board Statistics