Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > RESOURCE CENTER > The Nimuay Domestic Violence Support Forum
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

The Nimuay Domestic Violence Support Forum News and information relating to domestic violence in general. Please post here if you don't see a sub-forums that fits better.

Old 01-27-2011, 12:17 PM

Talking Out of sight! Out of mind!

Hello too all of you beautiful people!

First off all I just want to say THANK YOU and scream it to all of you!!!

My last post I wrote in this forum, was "im slowly dying, I am obsessed with my ex and his new gf"

Well it took a lot of thinking and DOING! I knew that sitting at work everyday on a computer was my access to his every move. So in the mean time I started my own business. To my surprise it has taken off and is doing amazing. I finally found what I needed to keep me busy, happy and successful (even in an economy like this)

I will NEVER lie to you guys as you have seen in my posts. I still occasionally check from time to time to see what he does and from them moving to another state together to now him leaving her, I realized I DONT CARE ANYMORE!!! Even looking I dont get upset if I see something lovey dovey! Since I started my business I have had a lot more "haters" & "critics" within my family & friends than to worry about those 2 (losers) anymore!

Its a bittersweet feeling. If he is truly leaving like he says he is, i do feel bad for her, but even if he stays I now can tell myself he really wont change. I am happy to say that I believe I am 95% moved on from this ordeal.

The other week I tried calling to get the injunction permananent and they said I had to to come up to where it happened and be in court with him again! I almost fainted. I CAN NOT & WILL NOT ever want to be in a room with him again and i hate how this works bc a judge has to approve it. They should be permamnet from DAY 1! Plus I cant even leave because of work.

Either way If he leaves, he will violate his probation and I will be happy! (evil comment! ) but i hope karma bites him the butt!

I just hope that I dont get myself upset if they work things out and they are happy again! Like I said 95% DONE!!!!

THANK YOU ALL!!!!! I COULDNT HAVE DONE IT WITHOUT YOU GUYS!!!!
Sponsored Links
Old 01-27-2011, 12:31 PM
Banned
Donation Award 

Thanked 2,353 Times in 1,353 Posts

gosh i really wish i could stop spying on my ex at first i hated it but i get really upset to see he is doing better then me because i should be doing better then him and now im doing horrible and my man is in jail. Lol I was trying this new year to never look back at him and his stupid girlfriend and ive already done it 3 times. I dont care im happy he is happy but it makes me sad he is doing so well all at the same time...
Old 01-27-2011, 12:45 PM

Thanked 2,971 Times in 1,905 Posts

I'm glad that you are moving forward...Sometimes its hard moving Forward but we know that its the right decision to make
Old 01-27-2011, 01:21 PM
SURVIVOR!!!
Donation Award 

Thanked 1,421 Times in 703 Posts

Good For you girl!!! Congrats on the new business!!!!