Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > NEVADA > Nevada Parole, Probation, Work Release, Halfway Houses & Community Service
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Nevada Parole, Probation, Work Release, Halfway Houses & Community Service All information & questions relating to parole, probation, halfway house, community service, etc in Nevada should be posted here.

Old 01-30-2008, 11:04 AM
Anthony's Mom

Default Looking for info about inmate release from Nevada DOC

Hi Everyone! I am trying to find out as much info as I can about an inmates release from the Nevada DOC... can anyone help me with where to start. I know nothing about Nevada prisons at this point, I don't even know how to check the website I see some people posting about I tried using the link but it did not work, does anyone have the address?!?
Sponsored Links
Old 01-30-2008, 03:45 PM

doc.nv.gov is the website. What about release do you need to know?
Old 02-07-2008, 11:56 AM
Anthony's Mom

I am trying to find out as much info as I can, I think I might try and call today. My aunts husband is due to get out and she is trying to steer clear of him. Can someone tell me what the abreviations on the inmate information page means?
Old 06-15-2008, 03:38 PM

Default Releasing Inmates in Nevada

As far as I know from Last year, The only (2) Places the NDOC will release people is Downtown Vegas or Reno. Some time ago, you could be released from a Medium or Minimum facility but they changed the ARs and now it is either the two above. I am a parolee to Idaho, I was at ESP, but they transported me to Downtown Vegas for my release. It sure would have been nice if they would have let my family pick me up at ESP! They change the ARs all the time so what I just said can change or has been changed.