Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > CALIFORNIA > CDCR - What You Need to Know > California Prison Visitation - General Q&A
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

California Prison Visitation - General Q&A This forum is for general, nonspecific questions & discussions related to visitation in California facilities. If you have a question about or want to discuss visitation in a specific facility, please visit that facility's subforum in the California forum.

Old 10-23-2007, 12:05 AM

Default Visting Form Question

This is about the whole criminal record part. Do I need to put any juvenial stuff on there? Also I had an infraction for letting an unliscenced driver drive, he got pulled over, I just got a ticket for it and had to pay a fine. And I had a misdemenor(civil contempt) dismissed, I missed one of his court dates when I was supeonaed. Do I need to included either of those or should I just to be on the safe side?
Sponsored Links
Old 10-23-2007, 12:31 AM

put everything down....when i talked to the visiting staff they said they wanted everything even if you were a minor.....they just want to make sure that you are telling the truth and not hiding anything. cause they will find out. the only thing to stop you from getting approved is if you are on parole or probation or a former inmate (you can still get approved but you will have to write a letter to the warden and explain why and who you want to visit and get approval from him first, then send the approval letter in with your application visiting form) have any unpaid parking tickets(which you can take care of) , or lie on your application. other wise then that good luck gurl!

Old 10-23-2007, 12:59 AM

Eh, that sucks, cuz now i'm gonna have to go to the court house and get a copy of my record cuz I really have no clue about my one stupid highschool thing. Oh well, now I know what i'm doing tomorrow, fire conditions permiting...
Old 02-11-2008, 09:06 PM

Imo go to the DOJ and get a Print out. Its what they look at when they run your back ground so if you send a copy of that in thats all clear they will be looking at the same thing when running your background info.