Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > FLORIDA > FLDOC - What You Need to Know > Florida Prison Visitation - General Q&A
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Florida Prison Visitation - General Q&A This forum is for general, nonspecific questions & discussions related to visitation in Florida facilities. If you have a question about or want to discuss visitation in a specific facility, please visit that facility's regional subforum in the Florida forum.

Old 01-16-2019, 09:17 PM

Default Visitation Approval?

Hi everyone,

I e-mailed my visitation form directly to my fiance's classification officer. Tonight, my fiance e-mailed me and said he received a "progress report" that states he had no DR and he said it says: visitation: approved. Is that referring to me specifically? Or does that just mean he is approved to have visitors in general?

Please advise. Thanks!
Sponsored Links
Old 01-17-2019, 06:11 AM
Super Moderator

PTO Super Moderator Staff Superstar Award 

Donation Award 

Thanked 7,086 Times in 2,824 Posts

It sounds like he has a visitor who was approved. He may need to ask someone inside what that means, just to be certain.

Hopefully someone else will be along shortly who can answer your question better than I did.

Welcome to PTO. Sorry you need us, glad you found us.
Old 01-17-2019, 11:53 AM
Missing my better half
Donation Award 

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmariex33 View Post
Hi everyone,

I e-mailed my visitation form directly to my fiance's classification officer. Tonight, my fiance e-mailed me and said he received a "progress report" that states he had no DR and he said it says: visitation: approved. Is that referring to me specifically? Or does that just mean he is approved to have visitors in general?

Please advise. Thanks!
call his classification officer and ask first.. this happened with me and it was just them saying that he was approved to get visits since he hasn't been in trouble or no reason to not be able to get visits.. it took them all of the 30 days to run mine. definitely call and ask first..

one day closer

The Following User Says Thank You to MPsQueen For This Useful Post:
GingerM (01-18-2019)
Old 01-28-2019, 12:39 PM
missin my babe so much

I went thru a hassle to get mine approved but spoke directly with classification to verify mine was approved. He never recieved a notice but when his sons mom did one she mailed it and he got a notice saying they were approved with the name of the visitor. I would definitely call and verify though because you never know. Anyone in classification can look it up, not specifically his officer.