Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > FEDERAL PRISON SYSTEM > Federal Prisons > Other Federal Prisons
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Other Federal Prisons All Federal prisons that are not listed in their own category.

Old Yesterday, 12:53 PM

I just called the Coleman facility talk to an officer there and he said ,as of right now they're still on lockdown.
The Following User Says Thank You to wings4life1029 For This Useful Post:
ToFaswife (Yesterday)
Sponsored Links
Old Yesterday, 02:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wings4life1029 View Post
I just called the Coleman facility talk to an officer there and he said ,as of right now they're still on lockdown.
I just got those same exact words ! Earlier I talked to a female officer who said they were still locked down and they have never been on lockdown but I donít think she knew what she was talking about she sounded confused !
The Following User Says Thank You to Nayashiaj For This Useful Post:
ToFaswife (Yesterday)
Old Yesterday, 02:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nayashiaj View Post
I just got those same exact words ! Earlier I talked to a female officer who said they were still locked down and they have never been on lockdown but I donít think she knew what she was talking about she sounded confused !
No she definitely didnít know whatís going on because they been out all morning I got 3 calls today and got my last call about 12:30 he said they were going back in lockdown right then and there and not coming out for the rest of the day he said they supposed to be back out early tomorrow morning
The Following User Says Thank You to ToFaswife For This Useful Post:
fbopnomore (Yesterday)
Old Yesterday, 03:27 PM

Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToFaswife View Post
No she definitely didnít know whatís going on because they been out all morning I got 3 calls today and got my last call about 12:30 he said they were going back in lockdown right then and there and not coming out for the rest of the day he said they supposed to be back out early tomorrow morning
Ok well my fiancť has been redesignated and is supposedly moving this week maybe thatís why he hasnít called idk ! Iím very confused as to why they would only let certain parts of the facility out and not everyone ! I just pray that either heís transferred this week or calls this week ! Iíve never been so stressed from this situation until now !
Old Yesterday, 05:34 PM
Site Moderator

PTO Site Moderator Staff Superstar Winner 

Donation Award 

Thanked 19,529 Times in 11,453 Posts

Inmate phone & email access is blocked at least one day prior to a move. The bop worries about possible escapes.
Old Today, 04:49 AM

Quote:
Ok well my fiancť has been redesignated and is supposedly moving this week maybe thatís why he hasnít called idk ! Iím very confused as to why they would only let certain parts of the facility out and not everyone ! I just pray that either heís transferred this week or calls this week ! Iíve never been so stressed from this situation until now !

It's gonna b ok just try an stay strong An focused. Hopefully You'll get your call soon. Do you know where he's transferring to ? Keep positive An strong.
ToFaswife (Today)
Old Today, 06:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wings4life1029 View Post
It's gonna b ok just try an stay strong An focused. Hopefully You'll get your call soon. Do you know where he's transferring to ? Keep positive An strong.
Yes heís moving to South Carolina a lot farther for me but he says he thinks a better facility then Coleman! And yeah Iím going to start strong and focused thanks so much you all donít know how much it helps to have someone who understands what youíre going through !
fbopnomore (Today)
Old Today, 08:06 AM

Quote:
Yes heís moving to South Carolina a lot farther for me but he says he thinks a better facility then Coleman! And yeah Iím going to start strong and focused thanks so much you all donít know how much it helps to have someone who understands what youíre going through !
Your welcome , anytime we all here to help each other..
ToFaswife (Today)
Old Today, 12:40 PM

Finally got my call ! He said that he was only out for maybe a hour I’m so happy I can’t stop smiling he also said hopefully they’ll be off this weekend or next week permanently!
ToFaswife (Today)
Old Today, 12:43 PM

Quote:
Finally got my call ! He said that he was only out for maybe a hour Iím so happy I canít stop smiling he also said hopefully theyíll be off this weekend or next week permanently!
Amazing Iím super excited you finally got your call...so thatís everyone now...so happy ladies we made it thru this together!!!! Thanks to everyone who helped me thru my first long lockdown...yíall made it go by faster and easier!!! Until next one ladies!!! Unfortunately we all know itís going to happen again however praying it does not happen at all or if it does it doesnít happen soon!!!!