Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > MONTANA Prison & Criminal Justice Discussions
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

MONTANA Prison & Criminal Justice Discussions Topics and conversations dealing with the State of Montana - Department of Corrections, Criminal Justice System, Prisoner & Family Support, Prison Visitation, Prison Mail & Phones, News & Information, etc.

Old 05-13-2009, 10:02 PM

My dad is in Deerlodge.. I am looking for others with someone in Deerlodge. Please contact me
Sponsored Links
Old 05-18-2009, 08:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2nmb2think View Post
My friend is at the TSCTC at Deer Lodge, should be getting out soon, I hope.
hey my husbands there too... hes been there since march 5 & just got his first phone call this saturday.. i didnt even get to talk to him cuz i only have a cell phone & didnt know they cant take collect calls. how is your man doin over there? cuz mines doin pretty bad.
Old 12-17-2009, 02:49 AM
Still Has Faith

Quote:
Originally Posted by Northern Star View Post
My husband is headed for WATCh.
Mine too.

Do you have any info on what we can/ can't send? I can't find anything online.
Old 04-14-2011, 07:39 PM
Missing my best friend!

Default deer lodge, mt

anyone have loved ones in deer lodge... lets chat?
Old 04-15-2011, 10:39 PM

my birth father is in Shelby. Never met him but would like to know if i have siblings from him.
Old 05-25-2011, 05:07 AM
Keithsgirl

Deer Lodge- Heading out to Montana in July to visit him.
Old 05-25-2011, 05:09 AM
Keithsgirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by udevilish View Post
My dad is in Deerlodge.. I am looking for others with someone in Deerlodge. Please contact me
My fiance is at Deerlodge. Lets chat!! Michele
Old 05-25-2011, 05:11 AM
Keithsgirl

Default Deerlodge

Quote:
Originally Posted by hope5756 View Post
anyone have loved ones in deer lodge... lets chat?
Hello- Looking for someone to chat with my Fiance is at Deerlodge!!
Old 07-19-2011, 10:04 AM

Default county jail to state prison

My husband is sitting in county jail and most likely be sentenced and transferred to state prison in Deer Lodge. By the sounds of it that might not be so bad a place to go. Probation and interstate compact would be best preferred but Montana seems to play by rules only known to them so.
Old 02-08-2014, 03:15 PM

My boyfriend is at Lincoln County & im home in jersey
Old 11-21-2017, 11:24 AM

Default shelby, mt

my son is 39 and at Shelby, MT
Old 01-22-2018, 08:40 PM

My brother is in Crossroads in Shelby. We live in California.
Old 05-01-2018, 08:56 AM

Cool Deer Lodge

My son is 39 will be 40 in 16 days. He is at Deer Lodge. He was up at Shelby but got into some trouble and was sent back to Deer Lodge. There are only 2 things about this move I like.....1. He's closer to home. I live in Missoula about 1hr away. and 2. the phone calls are way cheaper. When he was in prison in Utah it was $20 for 15 min. Now it's less the $2 for 1/2 hr. He's in max right now so he can only call 2x a month.
Old 05-01-2018, 02:57 PM

Smile

Thatís good that your son is now closer to you and itís cheaper as well. I am sorry that you only hear from him twice a month, that sucks. May I ask how come the phone calls were $20 for 15 minutes before? In Shelby @ Crossroads it was ICSolutions as the phone provider, if I remember correctly thatís not the case with Deer Lodge? For a 15 minute call from my brother in Shelby to me or anyone in his family here in California it cost $4.06 and thatís at &0.21/min plus tax. My brothers wife actually got a phone local to the prison from Prison Connect and so she actually pays less than I do. But I set up my ICSolutions account as a prepaid collect account and not an inmate debit account. I wasnít going to use my money that I make and basically give it to ICSolutions so my brother can then use it to call everyone but me. Lol. So I believe anyone in jail/prison with ICSolutions as the phone provider could call me. Which our local county jail uses ICSoltions. My brother calls his family all of he time, really a itís expensive. Iíve asked him previously if thereís other people that want to use the phone. Lol. He informed me that our county jail here in California is bigger than the prison he is at now, Crossroads. I didnít believe him so I looked it up and Iíll be damned, he is correct.

You said your son is in max right now, may I ask if he will be coming home one day? If not, I understand. I am not one to judge, weíre Californians and I have my brother in prison over 1300 miles away in Montana and we have a cousin in prison here in California, his father lives in Montana. Itís unlikely our cousin will ever be released and if so it will only be for a senior parole clause, I forgot how itís worded but basically because heíll be a senior and out of pity parole him if they feels heís an eligible candidacy for that.
Old 05-02-2018, 09:21 AM

Default phone calls

When he was in prison in Utah the phone calls were $20 for 15 min. Calling from Deer Lodge is under $2 for 30 min. I love it. I may not be able to keep him in spending money, I can afford to keep $ on the books for phone calls. Once things get going on my side we, his sister, brother-in-law, 2 nephews and me will be taking a ride over for a visit. He's about an hour away. It was really hard when he was in Utah. He was there 17 yrs and I was only able to visit him once. I asked for a special visit since I lived so far away and they turned me down. My daughter and I drove 400 miles to visit with him for 45 min!!!! I think he has another 5 yrs in Deer Lodge before he's up for parole. He was up at Shelby not too long ago. He was involved in a fight so they sent him to max in Deer Lodge
Old 10-15-2018, 11:57 PM

Unhappy Is he still in Deer Losge?

Is your son still in Deer Lodge? My brother is still in Shelby. I miss him so much. Our father passed away this pst July, unfortunately. Now out of our family thereís just my brother and I left and we are separated by 1300 miles. Of course we have our spouses and children but out of our little family of us and mom and dad itís just us and really just me now holding down the fort or at least trying to. I never thought this is how life would end up. Hope your son is doing well
Or hanging in there.