Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > FOR FAMILY & FRIENDS > General Prison Talk > GPT Phones, Mail, and Visitation Discussions
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

GPT Phones, Mail, and Visitation Discussions Please post topics or discussions here that do not fit in the appropriate state or federal forums.

Old 01-02-2019, 07:24 PM

Default Phone sex...will he do it??

he says he's tried, [which he has,] but it doesn't work, we tried once and right when I was all hot and heated all I heard was the operator "you have one minute left" I was like... dang it!! all I needed was 5 more mins LOL. will your man have phone sex???
Sponsored Links
Old 01-03-2019, 08:31 AM

Location: His is in Colorado USA I am currently in Somerset U.K.

My fiancé is great at it, I just say ohh yes that’s nice!! Lmao When he asks me to join in I really struggle! “Oh no!! I am WAY too British’ 😂😂
Old 01-04-2019, 12:52 AM
Married May 27, 2017!

We're married and never have. Not allowed to. We've gotten in trouble for even mentioning preferences.
Old 01-04-2019, 06:21 PM

We have it all the time and it’s great no issues
Old 01-10-2019, 08:12 AM

All the time...he says our phone sex life is better than most normal sex life...he is amazing at both..
Old 01-10-2019, 09:08 AM
Полезный дурак

He tries. I laugh and tell him to get a life. It’s in Russian so at least no one around understands his yammering.
Old 01-10-2019, 10:43 AM
Southern Fried Site Moderator

PTO Site Moderator 

Thanked 3,643 Times in 1,268 Posts

We did it a few times.

The very last time was Valentine’s Day.

Halfway through, my husband had to stop, put down the phone, and run over to the wall for count.

The CO doing count took one look at him and died laughing while she yelled at him to “put that thing away.”

He came back and finished - now that’s commitment. I didn’t think he ever heard the end of it from his block mates.
Old 01-15-2019, 11:53 AM

We have many many many times! But this last time we got the one minute warning and my phone was blocked for a few hours... I mean it’s expected to have phone sex !!! He said it must have been a system glitch because he wasn’t notified I was blocked for that reason.
Old 01-15-2019, 12:41 PM
Missing my better half
Donation Award 

they get in trouble if caught at his facility and hes in a dorm of 140 people, so its very very loud and awkward

one day closer

Old 02-16-2019, 07:00 PM
Frenchy's Wife

Question Phone sexxxxx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ohyesboo55 View Post
he says he's tried, [which he has,] but it doesn't work, we tried once and right when I was all hot and heated all I heard was the operator "you have one minute left" I was like... dang it!! all I needed was 5 more mins LOL. will your man have phone sex???

My husband and I been together for 16 years when he got his first pen bid I was pregnant and we tried it ended up having it less then 10 times till I became to huge lol...then when he did the second bid we didnt at all although while he was in the halfway house I would call him up had him stop what he was doing cuz I wanted it right now haha turned him the fuck on boy didnt he come running first thing in the morning and believe it or not we conceived that very morning what so lucky and since then to right now it's so weird and here is where I need advise how do I start it cause lemme tell u I want him bad!!!! But never had much experience neither has he we never had it ever in our life except each other I just wanna blow his mind n let him know how wild I can get n blow his mind he deserves it to have the biggest smile on his face....only hes not in the whole so wouldn't it be awkward for him???
Old 02-24-2019, 01:54 PM

We did it today for the first time with no problems, tho it was more him guiding me on what to do with my hands. He said he was going to get his after he hung up lol idk if he could’ve taken care of himself while on the phone with me... may bring it up next weekend when we’re sure to try this again. In any case it was so fricking hot and we both really really enjoyed it.
Old 02-26-2019, 05:28 AM

omg my man has been telling me to try this but i though i would weird lol due to the fact that they listen in the calls and all but after all this i will sure try it next time he calls for sure ill surprise him with it