Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > RESOURCE CENTER > Drug & Alcohol Treatment & Rehabilitation > Drug & Alcohol Testimonies and Success Stories
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Drug & Alcohol Testimonies and Success Stories Information, inspiration, and resources for addiction.

View Poll Results: How long have you or had you used meth?
0-3months 84 7.93%
6mo-1year 75 7.08%
1year and then some 299 28.23%
why would I do that(never) 601 56.75%
Voters: 1059. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-11-2005, 09:05 PM

Okay, this may sound stupid and I haven't read the entire thread but... What is meth? And what do you do with it? I've heard the word and read about "meth labs" but I really don't understand what this is.
Sponsored Links
Old 06-12-2005, 10:40 AM
She Came Home 11/6/08
Donation Award 

Thanked 1,087 Times in 915 Posts

tas, meth is short for "methamphetamine" a.k.a. crystal, ice and other slang names. It is a dangerous chemical version of speed. It is made from highly toxic chemicals -- you can visit www.google.com and type in the word meth in the search string to get a lot of information on it. It is supposedly very easy to make at home so people who buy it don't necessarily know what is in it. A lot of stores have taken sudafed and other cold remedies off the market because that is the first ingredient needed to make it. Meth labs explode very easily. My advice is to stay away. It gives people an intense high then a deep deep depression, destroying the "feel good" brain cells causing people to take more to try to get the initial high. Please don't try it. I have never tried it but have educated myself about it.
Old 06-15-2005, 12:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by skatergirl
A german man, some time in 1930 or so.
The german man was Hitler. One of the many forms of making meth is called the Natzi method.

Last edited by zigan04; 06-15-2005 at 12:52 AM..
Old 06-16-2005, 10:05 AM

Don't worry Jaycie...not even thinking about it...I just didn't know what all the hoopla was about.
Old 06-17-2005, 06:37 PM
She Came Home 11/6/08
Donation Award 

Thanked 1,087 Times in 915 Posts

I'm glad you aren't even thinking about it because it is evil. Take care!

Mama Hen

Quote:
Originally Posted by tas
Don't worry Jaycie...not even thinking about it...I just didn't know what all the hoopla was about.
Old 07-05-2005, 01:55 AM

Default Meth User Babylove-don't Give Up Ill Tell U Why

DEAR BABYLOVE!TRUST ME ,IT DOES GET BETTER!! I WAS A 15 YEAR USER AND THE FIRST 18 MONTHS WERE THE WORST BEING CLEAN. THEY SAY IT TAKES AT LEAST A YEAR TO GET BACK TO "YOURSELF" AND THEY ARE NOT LYING!! I WENT THROUGH CAMPUS OF HOPE IN OMAHA NEBRASKA AND THEY SAVED MY LIFE, AND BROUGHT ME MY SON BACK HOME AFTER BEING IN FOSTER CARE FOR FOUR YEARS AND MY PARENTAL RIGHTS BEING TERMINATED AND THEN BEING REINSTATED AFTER A YEAR LONG APPEAL THAT HAS NEVER REALLY HAPPENED IN OMAHA BEFORE. I WAS PROUD OF THAT AND I SCREWED UP & RELAPSED JUST DAYS AFTER SEEING MY SON AGAIN AFTER A YEAR. THAT'S WHEN I DECIDED IT WAS TIME TO GO TO INPATIENT:fb: IT WAS HELL AT FIRST, PLUS I HAD A NEW BABY BY THEN WHO WAS 6 MTHS OLD THAT I HAD TO LEAVE FOR 35 DAYS. BUT THE EFFECTS YOU ARE HAVING NOW ARE COMPLETELY NORMAL AND A SECRET ABOUT THE DREAMS, THAT IS JUST YOU WANTING TO USE, YOUR SUBCONSCIOUS BEING "BACK THERE" I HAD A LITTLE EXERCISE I DID EVERY NIGHT BEFORE I WENT TO BED (TAUGHT TO ME BY AN INDIAN COUNSELOR AT TREATMENT) I SAT ON THE BED AND THOUGHT OF EVERY BAD HORRIBLE THING METH DID TO ME, MY KIDS, MY FAMILY, AND MY HEALTH, & LIFE FOR AT LEAST 20 MINUTES AND THOSE DREAMS AND NIGHTMARES OF USING FINALLY STOPPED.YOU CAN WRITE ME ANYTIME IF YOU NEED TO TALK OR DON'T UNDERSTAND HOW YOU ARE FEELING AND I WILL TRY MY BEST TO HELP YOU!! HANG IN THERE, IT REALLY DOES GET BETTER, AND YOU KNOW WHAT ELSE? WHEN I SEE MY USING FRIENDS TODAY~THEY MAKE ME SICK, AND THEY MAKE ME SAD, BUT VERY VERY PROUD!! PROUD THAT I AM FINALLY GOING SOMEWHERE & THEY ARE STILL "THERE". I PROMISE THE FOG LIFTS AND THE SUN DOES RISE IN "METH FREE LAND" TRUST
SINCERELY YOURS,ROBIN ( SOBER: 2 YEARS TODAY!!!!!) My drug nightmares are worse. MY mental health has gotten 10 times worse than it used to be. There is no joy in this world anymore for me. Will I ever get that feeling back? I hope so. I had only been doing meth since March this year. If the after effects are so bad from just doing it that amount of time, what are the after effects after a year or more of using? These are all retorhical questions but everyones knows the answers. I was 3 months pregnant already by the time I became unselfish and realized my baby was more important then getting high. Meth is one of the worse drugs in this world. My opinion anyways. I watched my friends do it and the way they acted and treated me while I wasnt using and also realized What the hell was Wrong with me??? How could I let myself be invoved with such an addicting and deadly drug. I will tell you my experience wasnt the greatest, I watched my fiancee turn from a sweet angel to a psychotic demon just from being on it. Hearing voices that told him to do bad things, not thinking he was good enough for me. Suspicious and jealous all the time, accusing that went to far. No one is ever their self afterwards. I dont know if I will ever recover from the drug, but I do know I will NEVER touch it again and thats a promise.
Tana[/quote]
HEY Y'ALL WHASSUP, MY NAME IS ROBIN, AND I'M A FELLOW EX-INMATE FROM YORK NEBRASKA AND LOOKING FOR A FRIEND THAT WAS IN FPC NELLIS, OR ANYONE WHO NEEDS A FRIEND OR JUST SOMEONE TO TALK TO THAT UNDERSTANDS NOT ONLY MISSING SOMEONE LOCKED UP, BUT ALSO UNDERSTANDS BEING LOCKED UP...I JUST LOST MY MOM AND LOST MY DAD WHEN I WAS IN YORK SO LIFE IS REAL TOUGH FOR ME RIGHT NOW, AND COULD USE ANY FRIENDS.
Old 08-20-2005, 02:41 PM

I have never used Meth but it has effected my life. My son's father was a user for years and finally got busted for having a meth lab. He got sentenced to 10 years. Now he hasn't been a father or in my sons life since my son was 5, he is now 13. His father chose a life of meth instead of a wonderful son. I give credit to those that get help and realize life is too short to mess it up, there are so many more ways to enjoy life! It's too bad that people have to go that far and be sent to prison before they stop. Besides hurting themselves, they hurt everyone around them. Out of this bust, 2 children that were in house are without a mother now, his sister let him into her home for this, and his son will never know him. He will be 21 when he is released. By that time, there will be too much time gone by I am afraid, he doesn't attempt to have any contact with him what so ever, but he is trying to get his child support reduced, I get a big $18.00 per month. I am angry, I am the one to answer the questions and look into my sons eyes. I am married to a wonderful man that loves my son just as his own and I am grateful he has a "dad". Something to think about, it effects everyone not only the user! Good luck to the ones that are trying to quit, and a big congrats to those that have stopped.
Old 08-21-2005, 03:36 AM
Banned

Location: Elm street, Commerce, Oklahoma, USA, Earth, The Milky Way,The Universe
Thanked 1,354 Times in 624 Posts
Thumbs up

I supported the south american coke cartel in the 80s. ... Havent had a coke dream in about 3 years now. ... hmmm.
Old 08-21-2005, 05:19 AM
Led by the Great Spirit.

Default I Stroked, I Am A Miracle

I put a needle, in my arm the first time at the age of twelve. The last time, I was 29 years old. That last time, almost cost me my life. I suffered a major cerebral vascular assault. I stroked on a massive scale.

I was blessed, with the care of one of the best nuerosurgeons, in the U.S. But, he had quit on me and wrote me off, as dead. In his words, he had done all he knew to do and could not stop the bleeding, in my brain. He told me to thank God that I had lived, not him, because all he could do was back away and pray.

They called me a miracle, all over the hospital, because even when I pulled through, they expected me to be a vegetable. Workers, from E.R. dropped by to see me, because they had to see for themselves that I was not only alive, but had memory, speech and reasoning skills. You have found someone, who will say that being left partially paralyzed was a blessing. I do know what I could have lost. A man only 35 or so was in there, after a stroke and I watched his wife and kids suffer, because he knew none of them.

Noone has ever loved crystal meth more than me. After 13 years, my stomach still ties up in knots, if I walk in someone's house and catch the smell, which I occasionally do. But, I do not want the crap for sure.

Now,let me explain something. As young as I started, I went thru 5 pregnancies, from 18-28. I did not use, when pregnant and there had been a 6-7 year stretch or more that I had not used at all, until my near death. The nurses said that my age was no surprise at all, they have 13 year olds, in for stroke far more than anyone would believe. A good friend's brother dropped dead, in front of the T.V. at 17 and a dear friend dropped at 30 years of age.

I do beg anyone, who would use to truly think. I have had too learn to walk again, just like a baby. And I played a beautiful red Ovation once. I lost a hand, so the guitar is gone, forever. And I have a really good limp. I am blessed to be where I am and most do not come out near so well, after a similiar brainbleed. I can in no way complain, but I can try to scare the hell out of others and pray they never share my fate.

I pray for you and ask you to please research this, if you doubt me. I judge noone, for using. I certainly have no right. Those, who I call my dearest friends still use. I pray for them constantly, because we have buried far too many, in recent years........

PLEASE KNOW AND BELIEVE DRUGS KILL!!!!!!!!!!
It is not worth it to get high........
Old 08-25-2005, 02:49 PM
~Washington JustGirls~

Wow.. Eldon's Wife.. reading your post gave me chills.. I am glad you survived.. That drug is AWFUL!!! It is scary to think of little kids doing that.. my twins are 12 years old and I can't even fathom them doing anything like this..
Old 08-25-2005, 05:30 PM
Donation Award 

Keep strong, good for you that the baby came first!! Do your very best not to do it anymore. Drugs do kill. I lost my only sister to an overdoze this last January 3rd. I knew one day I would get that phone call, But when she made it to her fifties I thought that part of her life was over. Boy was I wrong. It's really sad to lose someone to drugs. You can do this if not for yourself than for your child. You are in my prayers and I pray that it really is over with for you!!! I never got into drugs but I think it was beacuse I was too busy fighting my sister about it. Please don't let this happen to you. You have alot to live for!!!

Old 08-26-2005, 01:28 PM

Just finshed reading all the posts here. Just wanted to say to all who have used and are now clean CONGRADULATIONS!!!!!!!!!! To those who are trying DON"T GIVE UP!!!!!!!!! My son is user has tried to quite but keeps going back. I see how much he changes when he uses. The only thing I can do is to pray for him and not give up on him.
Old 09-15-2005, 02:44 PM

Just wanted to pass on a link to a very supportive and informative website.

http://www.crystalrecovery.com/Links/MDF.html
Old 09-16-2005, 01:31 AM
always keep your head up

Default It's never easy getting clean

Hey everyone! I was reading through some of the post's on this topic and I felt like I should respond. I was on crystal meth for almost a year the first time I got clean. When I was growing up both of my parents were addicts and they stayed addicated up until I was 18, I helped get both my mom and dad clean and I knew how bad this drug was. I always said I would never do drugs and I hated everyone who did. When I turned 18 my dad was the one in his addication and this time it was crack. It hurt me so bad because I always put him on a pedastool, he could do nothing wrong in my eyes. Well to make a long story short there was a big fight one day, I had my dad arrested for breaking my nose cuz that was the only way he would get clean. After that I felt like it was my job to support the family now so I took a job as a stripper. Needless to say by the time my dad came home, which was under 6 months, I was hooked on meth. I lost everything because of this drug. The parents I helped get clean turned their backs on me when i needed the help and everything I worked for my whole life was gone in the blink of an eye. I was pregnant and in an abusive relationship and still didnt think I had a problem. I used up until the day I gave birth to my oldest daughter. When they took her from me it was in a way a sigh of relife because I knew I would finally get the help I needed. I went stright from the hosptial to rehab, lived there for 6 months got my baby back in my custody, and stayed clean for over three years. I never had withdrawls, my using dreams were slim to none, and I had no desire to use ever again. Then one day I thought I ha it under control and was out with friends who were using and I thought what the hell one time wont hurt and who will know. Big mistake! I was hooked instantly. I lost everything but my kids in the matter of 3 months, and it was the worst time I had ever had using. I was able to hide my using from family and friends but I knew I had to stop before I had my kids takin away from me. Getting clean the second time was WAY HARDER then it was the first time. I had to kick on my own because if I went back into rehab everyone would know my dirty little secret. I thought I would never be "normal" again. I slept all the time and couldnt get up even if I had wanted to. That lasted about 3 weeks and then I was back to normal again. I told my husband that we had to get clean if we wanted a normal life and the day he got busted was the last day I used. I have been clean again for about three months now and I feel like me again. However my husband feels like he can't stay clean out here and that I should stay by his side no matter if he uses or not. Well we have seperated and its not easy, but getting clean never is. I will not let anyone help bring me down again, if I can stay clean out here while taking care of two kids and have him to worry about in prison than he can surely stay clean outhere. And just by him sayin he can't tells me he isn't ready and he hasnt hit rock bottom yet.

Congrats to everyone with clean time on another day clean, and for those who are thinking about getting clean get some help, its hard enough to kick meth, why make it harder by trying to do it alone.
Old 09-16-2005, 01:52 AM

Welcome to all the one's I have not met yet and thanks sooo much for sharing your stories. Some of your stories brought be to tears and tears of joy for hearing the recovery. Strangers chick your story was like telling my own. Temporarily loosing my oldest daughter got me clean and sober and if it had not been for what I went through i don't know if I would be clean and sober today. Drugs effect EVERYONE not just the addict but their families and loved ones, their kids and it eats at them as much if not worse than the drugs eating at the addict.

Congrats on your recovery strangers chick, eldon's wife, rsullivan kukos

I just want to remind you all...there is a recovery chat on Friday nights starting at 8:00 California time and would love to see all you all there...if this night or time is not good for you please let me know and we could always re-negotiate the day and time. and remember just because you never used drugs or drank..You have loved ones or friends inflicted with this horrible disease so you do understand and the support is here for you too.

The Following User Says Thank You to Sunnie For This Useful Post:
hakimshoney1st (03-28-2012)
Old 09-25-2005, 11:22 PM

Congrats!...I have been there done that and wont do it again!!..I used for over a year....shoot I lost my love of my life to that stupid stuff..i have been clean for about 2 years..I didnt have any of those side effects you are having?.So i cant really help...i know all about those when you are on it though...WHAT A LIFE!!!
YUCK..i
Old 09-26-2005, 06:34 PM

Thumbs up meth is hell on earth

Here it is, September 26, 2005 and after 6 years my husband has finally made it to the Kyle facility in Texas. This is his IPTC that he has do for 6 months. Well, it all started back in 1998, fall. I had been a occassional user of Meth, i guess you could say "recreational" user. I thought, hey, i can party on it but i can walk away at anytime. I could never understand the term "addict". Well, I met the love of my life in August of 1998. I could look at him and just melt. As a matter of fact, even today, it's the same. Anyway, I met him through my sister and brother in law. He and my brother in law went back a long ways. We started "partying" together, staying up all night on the stuff,talking etc. Of course after a couple of nights being up on it then you start seeing the paranoia and change in behavior. Anyway, i always thought, let him sleep it off, he'll be different in the morning. Never was is me, always him. Now, we were pretty much insepreratable. Except for going to our jobs. One night we were all sitting around talking about how easy it would be to just make it and how much money we would save. You know how it is, the last thing you think is "I'll never get caught". So, that's what we started doing. My husband, brother in law, brother, sister. All of us were really into it. In March of 1999 my husband and I married and moved to Lubbock. We were going to get cleaned up and start fresh. That didn't last long. It's hard when all of your best friends are doing it. Oh sure, occasionally cant hurt right? WRONG. I found out a month after we were married i was pregnant. He was marrried once before and was told he couldn't have kids. Therefore, i never thought about birth control. However, i found out that he was alot more potent than he realized. To make a long story short, he went back to Dallas for work, hooked up with my sister, brother in law and brother and got back into it. here i was pregnant, alone, hurting, sad. Now, of course, in Sept. 1999, his luck changed. He got busted on highway 360 in
Grand Prarie. Now, I could have walked away, probably would have been easier but you have to understand. He is the TRUE LOVE OF MY LIFE! so, i decided at that time i was going through this with him. Now, he was previously incarcerated before we ever met for the same thing. Manufacturing. So, this was going to be a tough battle. All of the lawyers in the world couldn't get him off. The prosecution was going for Life. ( to set an example). Anyway, he was given a 30 year and 20 year sentence to run concurrent. Oh, there have been ups and downs. I've been raising our children (i have a 17 year old from a previous relationship but my husband has always looked at him as his own.) But through the grace of God we have made it through the ruffest part. Now, i will say, we still have some major roads to go over before he is home but we are on the down side of it. Moral is this: There is no such thing as recreational use. It will take you in so fast your head will spin. I've been clean for 6+ years. I don't have any desire to go back to the stuff. I keep to myself more or less. I focus on my family. My sister, brother are clean. However, my brother in law was busted and also after being released sent back for dirty UA's. I know one thing. I have to pray every day for my family and be strong. Stay away from anyone or thing that would tempt me. It does get easier as the years go by. Becca.
Old 09-26-2005, 09:59 PM

Oh the nightmare of meth, been there done that. I've been clean since 1989 I did it for 8 months or I should say meth did me. In that time a popcorn crunal got stuck up by my tooth, I lost my tooth because poison rotted my bone at the root. I had a scratch on the top on my hand, got blood poisoning doctor had to pack it. Never mainline but got HCV my liver count was 379 a normal count is 35 to 45. It took me 5 days of sleeping when I stop my children just thought I had the flu, Poor babies taken care of themselves and their mama. Yes, meth take the person the drug is from the santan in my opinioun to destroy us. My advice to anyone who want to stop using meth is to admit first you have a drug proplem. Tell someone you trust, ask them to care for you during the first week. Sleep Sleep Sleep When your able to get up to use the bathroom without feeling like you will fall down and able to make yourself something to eat an smell the aroma of the food cooking from that moment on tell your self "I am a recovering drug addict" Learn that like your name. Say it to where you feel no shame from the words, because there is no shame in those words. I to am a recovering drug addict. I cannot be around drugs. I was weak once and could become weak again. I am a recovering drug addict. When you have acknowledge the truth to your mind, the body needs support than. Lots of vitiams minrals eat right, don't worry about gain weight because meth didn't make a person lose fat it was musel, so when you eat your regaining your musel fat was still there. Remember to in a female the drug stays in your fat cells so when you lose weight through burning fat you will feel system as if you were on meth. Don't be fooled thinking your jonesing. Your not its the fat cells releasing the drug. Then there is the emotional rollercoaster. The feeling if I just do a line I would stop crying. Remind yourself I am a recovering drug addict, I deserve a good cry, If those around you don't understand, tell them I am recovering drug addict and I am emotional and I need to cry its nothing against you. I would say probely two years went by before I stopped thing of meth everday. But with the Lord as my host I made it through. In 1996 I had a girlfried I didn't know she was on meth, one day I went to visit her and saw some on the mirror. Do you know my mind and body desired the evil stuff, all those years later. I said to the room of people I am a recovering drug addict I can not be here for I am weak. Praise God the holy spirit grabbed me up by my shirt collor and took me out that door, I say the holy spirit did because I wanted to do it. It was hard but once I got in my car and drove away I couldn't praise God enough. Every day when I put my fake tooth in see the scare on my hand the the years of every 6 months of blood work to check my liver level, I am reminded I am a recovering drug addict.
God bless you all who read this, and to those who are struggleing to stop using meth I pray the holy spirit pulls you from your shirt collor and gets you away. I am living testimony, I was told I had 1 year to live now its been 16 years being clean, I am still a recovering drug addict. Admitting that has saved my life it open the door for Jesus to perform.
Linda
Old 10-06-2005, 03:17 PM
Sister of Brett Hartmann
Donation Award 

Default Meth Addiction

I have been Bi-Polar since the age of 14, but was not "formally" diagnosed until a pre-sentence investigation before I went to prison, yet did not receive treatment.
My years, from the age of 13, have been spent drinking and doping, and jail time in between. I didn't try "meth" until one of my roomies in prison gave me some to try. (She was in for manufacturing...and yes you can get drugs in prison). When I got released, and moved to Cali, this is the drug I went searching for, and I then spent a few years in a very violent relationship, also due to meth and alcohol.
I now have slight, yet permanent, damage to one eye as the result of this mans meth induced violence, let alone what this did to my children.
I managed to get myself, and my children out of this and stayed clean for 7 years. During that time I found employment, and was very good at what I did, building a decent life for myself and my sons. I had a new/used truck, a motorcycle, a mobile home of my own...had even established credit.
When my sons were old enough and had moved away from home,
I started using again, and fell hard; another 7 years (6 years slamming) of licking the baggies, seeing how it corroded the metal of the razors... still doing it... knowing what it was doing to my body. Buying an eight ball...and then an hour or two later, buying two more...just out of fear of running out. When I started slamming it, I was no longer a "functioning addict"...sharing needles...unprotected sex...cooking my dope with beer if I had no water...not paying my bills...let alone all the lies, and stealing...lost my truck and eventually my job. At that time I had to borrow money from family to keep my mobile home, and kicked cold turkey...alone. This is also when you know who your friends are...they are not the ones you dope with!
My son thought if I came to Arizona and started over that would help. Trust me...just changing where you are is not the complete answer. It did not take me long to come in contact with new sources, and I was using again.
This time, I was using for days...and rode my motorcycle through a red light, right into a SUV. This accident broke me in half...and I almost bleed out twice. Then came the surgery, a month and a half in the hospital, months in a wheelchair... and then rehab...(all of which my family was there to help me through). This was when I then lost my mobile home.
Years later, I am still left with permanent physical disabilities,have to walk with a cane, constant pain, and meth mouth (insurance does not cover dentures), no drivers license, and huge fines and damages to pay.
I was lucky...knock on wood...after all the unprotected sex, sharing needles, and blood transfusions, (I worked in plasma donation...I know IV users donate), I am HIV free.
I have been "meth" free since 2002, but still struggle with the drug craving...and not just the drug craving, but also the memories of, the ritual of chopping and shooting, which I loved. (...one of my triggers).

So, if I can say anything to you...get treatment if you have any history of depression...teach yourself, "WHY" you started using, and what your "triggers" are. Stay constantly "aware" of that weakness, and be sure of this...your child will be affected even if you think you are able to maintain.
MY prayers are with you both.
Old 10-06-2005, 07:53 PM

Thinkink
Your story brought tears to my eyes and congrats on being clean. Huge feat that one day at a time you have overcome.

Being able to identify your triggers are half the battle.
An addict who shoots drugs is not only addicted to the drug, but to the needle, as well and even a simple blood test can bring o,n a trigger, but being able to recognize this will help you in, your journey.
Welcome to pto and I am very proud of you! As are your children

Old 10-08-2005, 05:54 AM
Banned

Location: Elm street, Commerce, Oklahoma, USA, Earth, The Milky Way,The Universe

Thinkink, ... I wish you luck. ...life just sometimes sucks. ,
Old 10-08-2005, 06:00 AM
Banned

that is scary rsullivan!
Old 10-17-2005, 04:09 PM

I am a child of the sixties and seventies, we did every drug know to man and more. I have done Meth, several times as well as coke, crack and Heroin but never was addicted , I could always walk away and that has been many many years back. I smoked pot for 35 years and suddenly just stopped. It has never been something I craved. I have a brother that is a severe addict and has been for over 20 years and he looks old , yet is 5 years younger than I am. I have a cousin who is 8 yrs younger and has been an addict for 20 years and he looks 20 years older than me . He is the best person in the world but he is addicted. My husband is and addict , though he is still in denial . I lost a very good friend 3 years back he was a crack addict and why he waited until he was 53 to become one I will never know but he did and he had a bad heart and had a heart attack and died in jail before they even came back to take him to the hospital.
I wish you the very best!
Old 11-17-2005, 03:34 PM
Oklahoma navajo roses

I have a daughter who used meth. In short the meth took her straight to prison. She has a son who doesn't even know her or me for that matter. On meth my daughter signed a power of attorney over to a stranger.This woman now is trying to keep my grandson. She was able to influence my daughter while she was methed out. I am fighting for my grandson in courts. I hate meth, I hate everything about it!! All I can say is, don't use it or any other drug for that matter, and if your using now, stop and seek HELP before it ruins your life.
Old 11-17-2005, 07:13 PM
Closed

and might I add

....and the lives of the people you love