Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > FOR FAMILY & FRIENDS > Husbands & Boyfriends in Prison
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Husbands & Boyfriends in Prison For everyone who has a husband, boyfriend or male partner incarcerated.

Closed Thread

Old 08-03-2017, 11:44 AM

Thanked 2,706 Times in 942 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by PatientLove View Post
Thanks for all the replies!!!!
Here's an update: I did NOT cheat and I'm still waiting on my man. It was extremely hard the first year (it's only been 19 months as if date) but he is worth every wait. Some of you posters seem very judgmental and matter of fact type but every situation is different. I'm glad that I waited because no other man is worth giving my body to and I'm sure I would've regretted my decision after the sexual gratification. I can not wait until this road ends. I'm a thirty year old woman and destiny sex is a natural feeling, glad I was able to get it off my chest and brain via PTO. Some of us are hopeless romantics ☺️ But me and my guy are still going strong. We drive each other crazy but the love is undeniable.
I didn't realize you were the same person as the one in the other thread wanting to turn in a guard for flirting with her man. Did you tell him you were wanting to have sex with someone else? Perhaps this is why he continues to tell you about it. Nevertheless, it's a bit hypocritical.

“Absorb what is useful, Discard what is not, Add what is uniquely your own”
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to AndyS For This Useful Post:
ilovemysqueezy (08-03-2017), maytayah (08-03-2017), Osugirl (08-03-2017)
Sponsored Links
Old 08-03-2017, 01:36 PM
Donation Award 

Thanked 3,320 Times in 1,453 Posts

That's very interesting... just re-read the threads... interesting "dynamics" in your relationship or whatever you want to call it. Doesn't give me the impression it's solid whatsoever...
Old 08-03-2017, 11:32 PM

Wait so you want to have sex with someone else but you are bitching about a CO flirting with your man and he keeps telling you and you are getting jealous. So if you did talk to you man about sleeping with someone else how the hell do you think he feels? No wonder he keeps telling you. Honestly I would have left you when you said you wanted to have sex with someone else. Sounds like you both are playing games with each other. You need to break it off and stop playing head hands. This is not true love for each other. You need to stay away for men in prison because obviously can't handle the wait and be faithful.
The Following User Says Thank You to Osugirl For This Useful Post:
Audrey0628 (08-04-2017)
Old 08-04-2017, 01:58 AM
Donation Award 

I had to re-read your threads and comments again and your guy has literally months left and you are already totally antsy and ready to jump somone else's bones in that short amount of time... You are either with him or not. You are either faithful or not. Stop complaining about the lack of sex. There's worse out there.
You guys are playing a hurtful game of making each other jealous and mindfucking games. How old are you? 14?
Start being a grown-up (you are a mom, right?) and start setting some more important priorities than sex. I love sex and I cannot wait to have it with my man but there are other options besides jumping into bed with someone else...
Old 08-04-2017, 05:28 AM

This thread is becoming a bit much with the other jail "wives" pretty much assasinating my character (online) for a question and questioning my relationship or reasons for saying what I originally said. This post was made in February, it's now August. Enough because I don't want to argue online with other women waiting on men in prison over a natural emotion I had, maybe if my introduction was read before hand you'd understand why I felt this way. Nonetheless thanks for your snarky ass judgmental replies and I hope all of you who was so nasty to me in the replies wait many years for your man and that when he comes home he leaves you for someone else �� Osugirl, MizzyMuffin, AndyS seem too emotionally attached to my situation. State your "opinion" then move along.

Last edited by PatientLove; 08-04-2017 at 06:00 AM..
Old 08-04-2017, 05:33 AM

After looking at some of your profiles. Some of your boyfriends/husbands are NEVER coming home so I can see why you're bitching at me. Anyway, thanks for those who replied with support, constructive criticism or just plain neutrality. I don't do well with online attacks. If you're so holier than thou, take an oath and join the sisterhood, I just turned 30 and I know all about the virtue of self-love. My man and I will grow in our love because in my opinion that makes it the strongest.
Old 08-04-2017, 06:02 AM

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by MizzyMuffling View Post
I had to re-read your threads and comments again and your guy has literally months left and you are already totally antsy and ready to jump somone else's bones in that short amount of time... You are either with him or not. You are either faithful or not. Stop complaining about the lack of sex. There's worse out there.
You guys are playing a hurtful game of making each other jealous and mindfucking games. How old are you? 14?
Start being a grown-up (you are a mom, right?) and start setting some more important priorities than sex. I love sex and I cannot wait to have it with my man but there are other options besides jumping into bed with someone else...
If you re-read my posts in chronological order you'd know what you were actually talking about. Don't question my mothering or tell me how I should view sex. State your opinion, don't analyze my choices.
Old 08-04-2017, 06:19 AM
Donation Award 

Quote:
If you re-read my posts in chronological order you'd know what you were actually talking about. Don't question my mothering or tell me how I should view sex. State your opinion, don't analyze my choices.
Just reacting to your input/comments. I'm not questioning anything just wondering about a lot of things... I cannot analyze anything since I only know what you write on here, I don't know you beyond that so I have to take what you write at face value. So don't bash me for giving my opinion - which you've asked for from members of an OPEN FORUM...

And by the way: my man will come home and I'm very confident that he's worth the wait - even for sex. Cheating is not an option. Masturbation is.
Old 08-04-2017, 06:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MizzyMuffling View Post
Just reacting to your input/comments. I'm not questioning anything just wondering about a lot of things... I cannot analyze anything since I only know what you write on here, I don't know you beyond that so I have to take what you write at face value. So don't bash me for giving my opinion - which you've asked for from members of an OPEN FORUM...

And by the way: my man will come home and I'm very confident that he's worth the wait - even for sex. Cheating is not an option. Masturbation is.

Your man is sentenced to 23 years. Have a blessed wait! If you reread your posts you can see why I'm responding the way I am! Have a great weekend.
Old 08-04-2017, 06:25 AM

I'm 30, your are 50+ we are in different stages of life! Agreeing to disagree with whatever you say. This post is old and I don't want to keep reading through and replying to something I said in February. Thanks
Old 08-04-2017, 06:43 AM
Donation Award 

Quote:
Your man is sentenced to 23 years. Have a blessed wait! If you reread your posts you can see why I'm responding the way I am! Have a great weekend.
Just a clarification:
No, he has been in for 23+ years (serving 2 consecutive life sentences) but is looking at coming home sooner than we thought and no, I have not been waiting for him that long, I've met him only 2,5+ years ago as a pen-pal and we've only "committed" ourselves to each other about one month ago. So I'm good, sex-wise and otherwise.
And you are right, we are at different stages in our lives, I remember being in my 30s and I've been married before and I certainly know what you are talking about so you and me are good
Old 08-04-2017, 07:13 AM
PTO Administrator

PTOQ Editorial Team Member Staff Superstar Two Time Winner Staff Superstar Winner 

Donation Award 

Thanked 31,640 Times in 14,601 Posts

We're not going to argue over the merits of others' relationships. Our stories are as unique to us as individuals as our life experiences. No one relationship is better or worse than another, just different.

And I find it appalling that any one member would wish another member would have to
wait many years for their man and that when he comes home he leaves them for someone else.

That being said, this thread is closed.

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to patchouli For This Useful Post:
AndyS (08-04-2017), Lexanianna (08-12-2017), MizzyMuffling (08-04-2017), PatientLove (08-04-2017), seahag (10-06-2017)
Closed Thread