Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > FOR FAMILY & FRIENDS > Husbands & Boyfriends in Prison
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Husbands & Boyfriends in Prison For everyone who has a husband, boyfriend or male partner incarcerated.

Old 07-29-2011, 11:33 PM
baby love

We don't really do the phone sex because there is always a line of people waiting for the phone on his side. But we do write very steamy letters to each to each other, and I have a few toys that help me out. Yes, it is still very hard but I just think of how amazing its gonna be when he gets out, after months of not being together!
The Following User Says Thank You to crl5231 For This Useful Post:
blt123 (08-02-2011)
Sponsored Links
Old 07-30-2011, 06:38 PM

Unlike a few yes i have alot of urges and always had an active life. Before he was moved to ad seg we tore the phone up.....lol
Now i set the timer on my digital camera and take lots of prison friendly sexy pictures and write dirty letters which he responds in kind. We work out every fantasy. We have yrs not months before reality so make the best of it but not gonna lie some days its really really hard not to go get the real thing. But then i remember I love him and that keeps me going.
The Following User Says Thank You to allhis77 For This Useful Post:
blt123 (08-02-2011)
Old 07-30-2011, 08:26 PM
loving him always

Smile

All I can say is that my man is a big freak so PHONE SEX IS A MUST WITH HIM...HECK I LOVE IT. LOL BUT I AGREE WITH MOST OF THE LADIES
Tender (08-07-2011)
Old 07-30-2011, 10:05 PM

We were very active before he went in, also very ummm... creative. We had toys we used together on ourselves and each other. I have no problem taking care of my own needs. I miss him physically but I have absolutely no desire to be with anybody else. I just want him and if I can't have him I'll wait until I can. For his part, when he was in county he jokingly told me that he took care of himself in the shower so much that the sound of running water caused a physical response. As far as phone sex... He was in a room full of men and can't do a thing about it- where's the fun in that?
The Following User Says Thank You to Seduced For This Useful Post:
Tender (08-07-2011)
Old 08-01-2011, 09:35 PM

For me its going from being physical everyday to nothing at all. Its almost one yr and I probably have one more year to wait. I just do not think about it I am so into my man I do not think about another man. we are not married but to me it means more to me to wait and have all this build up aggression. Then he comes home it makes it that much better.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ira120472 For This Useful Post:
blt123 (08-02-2011), Geauxin'KraZee (08-08-2011), Tender (08-07-2011)
Old 08-07-2011, 02:18 PM
Donation Award 

Impressive... ladies actually speaking about this topic. I did have the same problem. The only thing I did was developed more hobbies and done things for me. I had Phone S too a lot and using things which helped. I visit often too and hold hands. But listen.. you only have 10 more months away you can do it. LOL.

I have two more years and no life. lol
The Following User Says Thank You to Tender For This Useful Post:
blt123 (08-12-2011)
Old 08-08-2011, 09:41 AM

For me what works is toys, watching our "home made" movies(not into the store bought ones), and lots and lots of letters.. plus staying busy as much as possible to keep myself occupied. I don't even want another man talking to me let alone touching me! I am dedicated to my hubby and the longer we wait the better it will be when we finally do get to be intimate again cuz we were the type that was everyday all day if we could lol then all of a sudden went to no physical contact what so ever... Hang in there you can do it! We are strong!!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sonnier's wife For This Useful Post:
blt123 (08-12-2011), Geauxin'KraZee (08-08-2011)
Old 08-08-2011, 10:48 AM
Still KraZee in Love !

Thanked 4,361 Times in 2,175 Posts

Here's some encouraging words- I waited - he's home now - AND MY GOD IT WAS WORTH THE WAIT !!!!!! Ladies, I hope you'll find out the same way I did- that good things DO come to those who wait ! Well , at least that's the case with me .
blt123 (08-12-2011), ernestopio (08-10-2011)
Old 08-08-2011, 12:09 PM

I have 10 months left and I have to say toys have been a friend but keeping busy has really helped. I'm a 25 yr old single mom working and in nursing school. We are so focused on the parole process we don't really even talk about the physical which we refer to in letters as singing lol (used to sing no woman no cry when you know). I can't wait for him to be out though. It's gonna be on.
Old 08-08-2011, 04:10 PM
waiting for my soulmate
Donation Award 

I can't do the phone thing, or the steamy letters. I didn't have urges at first, now only for him, I have what we call a BOB. (battery operated boyfriend) lol But for the most part, I just don't have any urges. I've waited a year, thought he was getting out, got the deniel, and now I have to wait another year. But I have no problems in waiting. What makes my skin crawl, are the guys that know my husband is gone, and they proposition me. I just tell them hell no. I'm married and love my husband.

Old 08-10-2011, 12:11 PM
Shayswife

I agree with the ladies. I've been married for a year and 8 months and for eight months I haven't seen him smh. But what helps me is staying busy. Working and going back to to school and working out has me busy. Too busy to think of sex. But my husband loves loves loves phone sex and I don't. That's a problem but we deal. I just can't get used to the phone sex thing. Some times I fake it lol. but it's just to please him to help him. Can someone give me some phone sex ideas so I could get excited and want to do it and not think about who's listening to the call.
Old 08-10-2011, 01:03 PM
True Love Waits

For sure phone sex and buying a toy. My fiancé was the one who told me to buy a toy and I'm glad he did cause it has really helped. LoL.
Old 08-11-2011, 12:07 AM

A toy, we don't get phone calls since he got transferred to prison .... he said my toy is his bestfriend right now ahaha