Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > PRISON PEN PALS > Prison Inmate Pen-Pal Ads - Submit yours here!
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Prison Inmate Pen-Pal Ads - Submit yours here! Prison Pen-pal ads for inmates incarcerated in the United States and around the world.

Closed Thread

Old 05-07-2019, 10:46 PM

Default Texas -- Male / 38 / White / Photo

My friend, Edward is looking for penpals. Below is a message from him and his mailing address. You can also contact him via jPay but he will have to respond via regular mail.

Hello! My name is Eddie. I am a very open-minded and adventurous county boy from Joshua, Texas. I am searching for meaningful, lasting and real friendship. Possibly more. I'd like to meet someone who is honest, caring and loyal. Believes in second chances. Someone who likes to laugh and like to revive and write long letters on a regular basis. I'm not a judgemental person and not looking for perfection as I'm not perfect and only interested in what's in the heart. My hope is to find someone truly caring and sincere. I'm pretty new to this but if you'll take a chance on me I promise to give my best and my all in this new endeavour. I recently finished school for diesel engine repair. It is my hope to take something positive from this place and use it to lead a better life upon my release.

Edward L Lawrence Jr
Clements Unit
9601 Spur 591
Amarillo TX 79107
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20190507_213322.jpg (96.8 KB, 17 views)
Sponsored Links
Closed Thread