Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > SOUTH CAROLINA > South Carolina General Prison Talk, Introductions and Chit Chat
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

South Carolina General Prison Talk, Introductions and Chit Chat Topics & Discussions relating to Prison & the Criminal Justice System in South Carolina that do not fit into any other South Carolina subforum. Please feel free to also introduce yourself to other members in the state and talk about whatever topics come to mind in addition to prison.

Old 03-25-2018, 01:26 PM

Default Being transferred to Kirkland & evaluated for Shock. Will he stay there?

My son is being transferred to Kirkland to be evaluated for the shock program. Will he stay there and do the 90 day program or go elsewhere
Sponsored Links
Old 03-25-2018, 10:05 PM
Carolina traveler

Thanked 3,518 Times in 2,429 Posts

He'll be transferred to an institution where the SHOCK program is when approved.
Old 03-26-2018, 06:46 AM

I was told there is a shock program at Kirkland
Old 03-26-2018, 02:47 PM
Carolina traveler

It could go either way. He'll be placed where the counselor recommends and where there is a place for him.
Old 03-31-2018, 03:50 AM

I have a question I’m sorry I don’t know how to make my own thread but I’m really worried about my loved one he called me the day before yesterday and he sounded spooked and now today he is not coming up in the scdc website what can I do to find him anyone please help !
Old 03-31-2018, 10:55 PM
Carolina traveler

Quote:
Originally Posted by tamnjay View Post
I have a question Iím sorry I donít know how to make my own thread but Iím really worried about my loved one he called me the day before yesterday and he sounded spooked and now today he is not coming up in the scdc website what can I do to find him anyone please help !
He may have been transferred. It's the end of the month and transfers and releases will be more frequent on Monday. You can always call the institution for more information.