Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > FLORIDA > Florida General Prison Talk, Introductions & Chit Chat
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Florida General Prison Talk, Introductions & Chit Chat Topics & Discussions relating to Prison & the Criminal Justice System in Florida that do not fit into any other Florida subforum category. Please feel free to also introduce yourself to other members in the state and talk about whatever topics come to mind that may not have anything to do with prison.

Old 06-05-2017, 05:12 PM

Default How can I find out if there has been a recent Lockdown at a Florida prison?

How can I find out if there has been a lockdown recently at a prison in Florida?

If anyone can provide me with a place to check recent lockdowns in Florida, I would really appreciate it!
Sponsored Links
Old 06-05-2017, 05:25 PM

You can call the prison and they will tell you that there is an Institutional emergency that means lockdown I know that Coleman has been on lockdown for 5 days now I'm not sure about other prisons in Florida
Old 06-05-2017, 08:54 PM
Sun Dried Georgia Peach
Donation Award 

Thanked 2,969 Times in 1,416 Posts

Well, where Marty was last at they were always locking down dorms E and F. But, when I'd call and ask the control room and classification would only tell me he was in OP (open population) and he should be able to call.

What I'm trying to say is some places will tell you, some won't.

It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society. - J Krishnamurti

'Why' must almost always override 'how'. - Anjewel

DEDICATED TO THE ONES WITH NO VOICE
The Following User Says Thank You to Anjewel For This Useful Post:
Surfer27 (06-08-2017)
Old 06-08-2017, 03:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jennajones View Post
You can call the prison and they will tell you that there is an Institutional emergency that means lockdown I know that Coleman has been on lockdown for 5 days now I'm not sure about other prisons in Florida
Thank you, I'll try calling to see if they've had any lockdowns lately
Old 06-08-2017, 03:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anjewel View Post
Well, where Marty was last at they were always locking down dorms E and F. But, when I'd call and ask the control room and classification would only tell me he was in OP (open population) and he should be able to call.

What I'm trying to say is some places will tell you, some won't.
Thank you, I'll try asking about his specific dorm. Is your loved one in a state prison? I'm hoping the state prison where my friend is at will tell me when I call
Old 06-08-2017, 03:30 PM
Sun Dried Georgia Peach
Donation Award 

Thanked 2,969 Times in 1,416 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surfer27 View Post
Thank you, I'll try asking about his specific dorm. Is your loved one in a state prison? I'm hoping the state prison where my friend is at will tell me when I call

Yes, state level.

It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society. - J Krishnamurti

'Why' must almost always override 'how'. - Anjewel

DEDICATED TO THE ONES WITH NO VOICE