Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > AROUND THE WORLD > Australia / New Zealand Prison & Criminal Justice Topics > Australia/NZ Parole, Probation & Release Forum
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Australia/NZ Parole, Probation & Release Forum Use this forum for topics concerning parole, probation and release in relation to Aus/NZ prisons.

Old 06-01-2015, 02:47 AM
Arohanui Pepa
Donation Award 

Default Starting to get excited - He's coming home

Im really starting to get excited now
My Baby has been up infront of the Parole Board 3 times now ( Ive never been to any of them) Hes obviously not got the Parole otherwise he would be home now lol.
But its now into the 4 months 4 months 3 weeks and 6 days lol.
Then he will be coming home to me. I cant wait No going up to the parole board or anything. He would have done all his time. So they cant keep him any longer OMG Im starting to get really excited now lol.
I not long got off the phone from talking to him. It makes my day when I get to talk to him before he gets locked up for the night.
I just wanted to tell you all heheh.

Sponsored Links