Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > FOR "OFFENDERS" > Coming Home
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Coming Home Dedicated to discussions about our loved ones that are coming home soon. Discussions here should not fit any other category.

Old 04-23-2018, 11:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nygirl17 View Post
Is there a protection unit where he is maybe he can ask for that?? I will keep you both in my prayers.
No protection unit there he just had to cut some people off. He's all about transitioning to come home so he's only doing what he has to do which I understand. Its working so far I keep him in my prayers daily and I'm always there for support. I'm very proud of him for realizing and separating himself its hard in there for The guys getting ready to come home. The jealousy is insane and I can't understand why you would go out if your way to try and block someone but it's life I guess

Sponsored Links
Old 04-23-2018, 11:39 AM

Thanked 2,501 Times in 1,575 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by TerifikWifey View Post
No protection unit there he just had to cut some people off. He's all about transitioning to come home so he's only doing what he has to do which I understand. Its working so far I keep him in my prayers daily and I'm always there for support. I'm very proud of him for realizing and separating himself its hard in there for The guys getting ready to come home. The jealousy is insane and I can't understand why you would go out if your way to try and block someone but it's life I guess
Oh I understand. It happens alot. Not so much where my husband is because he's in a go home unit so everyone is going home except for a few. I'm hoping he doesn't have a problem when it's time for him to go.
Old 04-23-2018, 12:05 PM

Quote:
Oh I understand. It happens alot. Not so much where my husband is because he's in a go home unit so everyone is going home except for a few. I'm hoping he doesn't have a problem when it's time for him to go.
They should have a going home unit at every prison. I think its more of his so called friends didn't want to lose their friend and no they are being sheisty. I'm sure it won't be a problem no worries. He's been gone 10 long years so he's seeing the light at the end of the tunnel and its going to be hard but I believe in him and have faith he will make the right decisions.

The Following User Says Thank You to TerifikWifey For This Useful Post:
Sean'sGirl82 (04-24-2018)
Old 04-24-2018, 09:21 AM
Now Wife ❤️

Quote:
Same thing is happening with my loved one, one of the officers let it slip he was going home soon and itís been a lot of people trying to prevent him from coming home. Some of those guys are like crabs in a barrel. Because they have a long sentence they get satisfaction out of seeing someone else not make it out of those gates. So heís been staying in his room and only coming out if he really needs too. I even ordered him a food package so he could avoid any incidents at chow. Iím trying my best to be supportive and do what I can to help him come home when I know heís really trying to avoid trouble and come home to his family. We have about 99 more days so if you can please keep him in your prayers!!
That's horrible that the officers let it slip like that, do they not know how things work in there or just not care? :-( Well it sounds like your Man is smart and knows what he needs to do to avoid trouble. Same with my husband, these last days in there may be more miserable since they have to basically put themselves in segregation but they know it is the end and they will be out soon and it keeps them going and positive. Everything will be ok, can't wait for your happy going home post!
Old 04-24-2018, 09:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean'sGirl82 View Post
That's horrible that the officers let it slip like that, do they not know how things work in there or just not care? :-( Well it sounds like your Man is smart and knows what he needs to do to avoid trouble. Same with my husband, these last days in there may be more miserable since they have to basically put themselves in segregation but they know it is the end and they will be out soon and it keeps them going and positive. Everything will be ok, can't wait for your happy going home post!

Thanks girl!!! I donít think they care to understand to them they are just animals. And yes he is smart Iím glad your husband is too! Hopefully the time will just breeze on by and he can hurry home and Iím looking forward to your homecoming post as well not too much longer!

The Following User Says Thank You to TerifikWifey For This Useful Post:
Sean'sGirl82 (05-03-2018)
Old 04-25-2018, 02:35 PM

My husband's TPM is June 2018 im so anxious and ready for him to be home. Is there a way i can find out what exact day he will be released?
Old 04-25-2018, 02:45 PM
Donation Award 

Quote:
Originally Posted by MzBat10 View Post
My husband's TPM is June 2018 im so anxious and ready for him to be home. Is there a way i can find out what exact day he will be released?
Congratulations! June is just over a month away. From my understanding and I'm sure others will correct me if I'm wrong? it's up to your loved one to tell you their exact release date, although I am unsure of how the laws operate in Georgia. Here in CA the inmate has to tell their LO of their release date and also we have VINElinks which notifies the victim of the release date as well.

Are you able to speak to your husband on the phone? If not you could always write a letter asking if he's spoken to his counselor and has the date of his release. Either way, your hubby doesn't have long left at all, hang in there you guys are definitely on the home stretch!

Married my Soulmate and Best Friend April 2, 2018!

Old 04-25-2018, 04:42 PM

This month is almost over yay. 5 days and we are on to the next. Ordered my husband a massage table today. He loves massages and it will be so much easier to do them on the table then having to crawl all over him on our bed. I'm going to practice on our daughter until he gets home. So excited to get it
Old 04-29-2018, 06:37 AM

Everyone has been so quiet hope all is well. One day left and its May April went fast for us...i hope May does as well. Normally it doesn't but with counting down to his parole meeting and our visits it should fly by How is everyone else doing. How are your loved ones??? Are they preparing to come home.
Old 04-29-2018, 11:36 AM
Donation Award 

I'm not as excited as I should be? Not that I don't miss and want my husband home, which is just the issue. His Parole officer told me to call June 1st to tell me if the homeplan was approved or denied and so me and my hubby are in a limbo state. I had to make alternate living arrangements for him in case he can't come home to me. So lol yeah it's taken the joy out of his homecoming quite a bit. Otherwise I guess things are good? We talk every day and he's doing better than me emotionally. Lately everything is making me sad. So yeah that's why I've been quiet on this forum. I don't want to be a Debbie downer

Hopefully I'll snap out of my funk soon and get back to being happy that my honey will (most importantly) be out of those prison gates in 52 days.

How about you? How are you holding up? Your husband's parole hearing is like a little over a month away! I'm crossing my fingers and toes for you guys!

Old 04-29-2018, 02:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuturMrsHouston View Post
I'm not as excited as I should be? Not that I don't miss and want my husband home, which is just the issue. His Parole officer told me to call June 1st to tell me if the homeplan was approved or denied and so me and my hubby are in a limbo state. I had to make alternate living arrangements for him in case he can't come home to me. So lol yeah it's taken the joy out of his homecoming quite a bit. Otherwise I guess things are good? We talk every day and he's doing better than me emotionally. Lately everything is making me sad. So yeah that's why I've been quiet on this forum. I don't want to be a Debbie downer

Hopefully I'll snap out of my funk soon and get back to being happy that my honey will (most importantly) be out of those prison gates in 52 days.

How about you? How are you holding up? Your husband's parole hearing is like a little over a month away! I'm crossing my fingers and toes for you guys!
I'm a complete mess to be honest but I'm keeping it together. He's in a go home program where everyone pretty much goes home there hasn't been a denial yet so I'm hoping he's not the first.
Old 04-29-2018, 03:05 PM
Donation Award 

Quote:
I'm a complete mess to be honest but I'm keeping it together. He's in a go home program where everyone pretty much goes home there hasn't been a denial yet so I'm hoping he's not the first.
Oh I'm right there with ya! I think the waiting can really cause a lot of apprehension and so I think it's normal to feel anxious. Doesn't make it any easier to cope with though huh? lol well hang in there and it sounds as if he's on track to come home if he's already in a go home program. It's all looking positive from my Perspective.

I'm just glad I can come back here and check in..it helps a lot to vent and share since we are all pretty much in the same boat. Hugs and remember to breathe and stay positive. That's what our husbands need us to do!

Old 04-29-2018, 03:19 PM

Quote:
Oh I'm right there with ya! I think the waiting can really cause a lot of apprehension and so I think it's normal to feel anxious. Doesn't make it any easier to cope with though huh? lol well hang in there and it sounds as if he's on track to come home if he's already in a go home program. It's all looking positive from my Perspective.

I'm just glad I can come back here and check in..it helps a lot to vent and share since we are all pretty much in the same boat. Hugs and remember to breathe and stay positive. That's what our husbands need us to do!
They need us that's for sure. Your almost down to one month It's going fast. Let's hope when you call his officer he tells you that the home plan is approved but why wait till the last minute that makes absolutely no sense because if you hadn't made other arrangements for him where would he go. Crazy. Let's hope he ends up calling you before you have to call him. Can't wait to hear your homecoming story.
Old 04-29-2018, 10:59 PM
Donation Award 

Quote:
They need us that's for sure. Your almost down to one month It's going fast. Let's hope when you call his officer he tells you that the home plan is approved but why wait till the last minute that makes absolutely no sense because if you hadn't made other arrangements for him where would he go. Crazy. Let's hope he ends up calling you before you have to call him. Can't wait to hear your homecoming story.
Exactly! Now you see why I'm so bummed? Well I hope I receive a call before June 1st too. And if I do I'll be sure to post about it and share hopefully some happy news. We shall see And yes I will be here posting June 20 when I pick up my hubby. Just writing about it is making me happy again

I can't believe May 1st is Tuesday. April went so fast!

And best believe I'm going to still be coming back to PTO even after his release because I'll need the support while my husband is on parole..so I can't wait to hear about your homecoming too. Every day we get closer yaay!

Old 04-30-2018, 06:08 AM

Quote:
Exactly! Now you see why I'm so bummed? Well I hope I receive a call before June 1st too. And if I do I'll be sure to post about it and share hopefully some happy news. We shall see And yes I will be here posting June 20 when I pick up my hubby. Just writing about it is making me happy again

I can't believe May 1st is Tuesday. April went so fast!

And best believe I'm going to still be coming back to PTO even after his release because I'll need the support while my husband is on parole..so I can't wait to hear about your homecoming too. Every day we get closer yaay!
Yep I'll be back to but probably not everyday but who knows. I can't believe May is Tuesday either. My husband and I were just talking again last night about remembering when we were getting excited that the year mark was approaching and now we have 155 & a wake up left it went crazy fast.
Old 04-30-2018, 11:47 AM

My husband just got approved with an FI 5 vote. Meaning has to finish this program before he comes home and they also said that its waitlist between 90-120 for him to be transferred to even starr the program! Is there anyone else that has a LO with the same vote?
Old 04-30-2018, 12:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skoopwife View Post
My husband just got approved with an FI 5 vote. Meaning has to finish this program before he comes home and they also said that its waitlist between 90-120 for him to be transferred to even starr the program! Is there anyone else that has a LO with the same vote?
Hope someone is able to help you. But glad he was approved.
Old 05-01-2018, 08:04 PM

April went by so fast and here it is May!!! I’m beyond excited 91 more days left in our countdown and just days closer to being together again, I hope you ladies are doing ok and your loved ones as well!

Old 05-01-2018, 09:47 PM

Quote:
April went by so fast and here it is May!!! Iím beyond excited 91 more days left in our countdown and just days closer to being together again, I hope you ladies are doing ok and your loved ones as well!
It went super fast. Let's hope May goes faster Onto the next
Old 05-03-2018, 09:46 PM
Now Wife ❤️

We have 48 more days left, Iím so glad because Iím tired of all the lockdowns they have where Sean is. We havenít had a call in a week and emails are barely coming through. We have our final visit scheduled next Sunday but he thinks they will still be on lockdown so Iíll probably skip final visit and just wait till I pick him up next month. Iím feeling excited and nervous and am super busy working and trying to do last minute things that need to be done.
Chaddersgirl (05-09-2018)
Old 05-04-2018, 04:52 AM

Quote:
We have 48 more days left, Iím so glad because Iím tired of all the lockdowns they have where Sean is. We havenít had a call in a week and emails are barely coming through. We have our final visit scheduled next Sunday but he thinks they will still be on lockdown so Iíll probably skip final visit and just wait till I pick him up next month. Iím feeling excited and nervous and am super busy working and trying to do last minute things that need to be done.
Wow that went super fast. It's going to be here before you know it. That sucks they are on lockdown so much But the next 47 days will fly by. I'm so behind on my schedule of things I need to be done before he comes home but he said we can do them together. I'll have most of the Important things done so that's all that matters.
It's already May 4th.
Old 05-04-2018, 06:02 AM
BabyComingHome18

I am happy to hear your husband is coming home this year. My husband comes home this year as well. My question is when do they get their release date?
Old 05-04-2018, 07:26 AM
Now Wife ❤️

Quote:
Wow that went super fast. It's going to be here before you know it. That sucks they are on lockdown so much But the next 47 days will fly by. I'm so behind on my schedule of things I need to be done before he comes home but he said we can do them together. I'll have most of the Important things done so that's all that matters.

It's already May 4th.

Yes it did go by super fast lol I said the same thing. I was just hoping he wasnít on lockdown so much so he can help me plan more with his going home clothes and stuff but I can manage without him. I have to mail it off next week to the prison for him. And yes take care of the big things that are important and let him help you with the rest. Help sounds so lovely doesnít it?! Lol
Old 05-04-2018, 08:51 AM

Quote:
Yes it did go by super fast lol I said the same thing. I was just hoping he wasnít on lockdown so much so he can help me plan more with his going home clothes and stuff but I can manage without him. I have to mail it off next week to the prison for him. And yes take care of the big things that are important and let him help you with the rest. Help sounds so lovely doesnít it?! Lol
Yes help sounds so amazing. My husband has to leave in some scrubs and then turn them in at the parole office when he goes that morning. We will be getting in a few much needs hours alone at the hotel before we go there so he will have time to shower and pick out the clothes he wants to wear home. He told me this morning that he's nervous about coming home because it's been three years. We have lots to talk about at our visit on Sunday. But he has nothing to worry about.
Old 05-04-2018, 04:49 PM

My dads been in 20 years, he going to be coming home 4 months from today!!
The Following User Says Thank You to missd574 For This Useful Post:
Chaddersgirl (05-09-2018)